Share Your Theory: What happened to Hailey?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
ITA couch/livingrom..........hinky painting and the shrine with pix and candles???

Rumored? I'm the one that posted on here about "the trash man". He is my brother. I explained all of that on here. He did go home early. He was running 104 degree temperature and went straight home instead of dumping his truck. He was at home the whole rest of the week with his wife, my mother, and his 4 children (3 of them under 2) who were all also sick running high fevers. At least two of them ended up in the er during the week.

The trash stayed in his truck in his front yard for the next week. He was contacted by le and FBI to follow up on where he had dumped his truck. He told them he had not. They did not search it and did not ever ask to search it. The trash company looked through it themselves. I don't know if he picked up trash at that hotel. He did not pick up the trash at BD's home or CD's home that day. He has never been contacted again after the FBI visited his workplace and interviewed all of the workers.

Just wanted to say thanks for re-posting this. I read it the first time and I had forgotten what the deal was the trash! Old age and memory I tell you. Now I'm like, oh yeah.... thanks!! ;)

MOO, it all went down after DD left the house, on the couch, in the living room and BD and SA were the only witnesses. Whether accidental or premeditated, I have no idea.

I can't figure BD out. No emotion! I don't buy she doesn't know anything. I think she knows everything. Could SA have threatened her with her own life if she says anything to LE? Afterall he did threaten her life in Feb., 2010.

This case is heartbreaking for me. I know this happens alot more than MSM reports but I can't fathom how a mother could take the life of her own child, a child that grew inside of her, just under her heart.

MOO, it all went down after DD left the house, on the couch, in the living room and BD and SA were the only witnesses. Whether accidental or premeditated, I have no idea.

I can't figure BD out. No emotion! I don't buy she doesn't know anything. I think she knows everything. Could SA have threatened her with her own life if she says anything to LE? Afterall he did threaten her life in Feb., 2010.

This case is heartbreaking for me. I know this happens alot more than MSM reports but I can't fathom how a mother could take the life of her own child, a child that grew inside of her, just under her heart.

IMA BD doesn't act like a woman scared of her lover.

I''m with you on this, at least at this time....since info keeps getting more bizarre. I think it all happened on Sunday night too, after DD left, with an explosive argument between them all. HD might have said something flippant and it took off from there. If HD had been holding back, and we know she was very unhappy and scared, I think she may have let it all out. Nice holiday with the other family members and then she had to come back home to THAT. As much as we have seen BD defend SA, she would have nothing to do with anything tocause discourse in disturbing her relationship w/SA.
Violence broke out and got extremely out of hand. SA is a big "kid" and he could easily hurt HD lethally. Remember, HD was athlete and knew martial arts....she would not be easy to handle and, imo, that would be quite a struggle for BD...but not SA. I think even if he/they hurt HD, say a broken arm, etc and knew she would have to go to the hospital she would prolly let it all be known and they couldn't have that...child abuse.

JMO...tho may change as more info comes to light.

I''m with you on this, at least at this time....since info keeps getting more bizarre. I think it all happened on Sunday night too, after DD left, with an explosive argument between them all. HD might have said something flippant and it took off from there. If HD had been holding back, and we know she was very unhappy and scared, I think she may have let it all out. Nice holiday with the other family members and then she had to come back home to THAT. As much as we have seen BD defend SA, she would have nothing to do with anything tocause discourse in disturbing her relationship w/SA.
Violence broke out and got extremely out of hand. SA is a big "kid" and he could easily hurt HD lethally. Remember, HD was athlete and knew martial arts....she would not be easy to handle and, imo, that would be quite a struggle for BD...but not SA. I think even if he/they hurt HD, say a broken arm, etc and knew she would have to go to the hospital she would prolly let it all be known and they couldn't have that...child abuse.

JMO...tho may change as more info comes to light.

JMO again. I think we're about to be blown away with the indictment once the grand jury reconvenes on March 24. I think we'll be saying, "did we really just hear that" and "did I really want to know that".

Guys let's leave the rumors out please. When we print rumors somehow they are misunderstood as facts and next thiing we know they are being quoted as fact. Thanks.

I keep going back and forth on my theories but I do believe that both adults in that house know where Hailey is.

I am wondering if Hailey was given as a sacrifice to SA. That he was given the go ahead to act out his fantasies etc. on Hailey? I will say no more but it almost seems to me that one is the brains behind the cover up story and one is the perp behind the plan.

I think SA went to work to ask his father to dispose of something and left. That "something" was Hailey. I hope they put the pressure on and question his father. If I am right, I don't believe that Hailey is in Texas but she somewhere on route to where SA's father went that day.

moo

ETA - Poppa SA seems tp jave gpme poof!

For someone to take her without BD and SA knowing, LE I don`t believe would be going through all the expense and time to search the way they are; landfill, following leads, etc.

I think the biggest red flag is the fact that SA quit his job coincidently the same day HD goes missing. Second is that he`s the last person to see her. I still believe something happened the night before involving a physical altercation between BD and HD. Accidentally HD passed and SA helped BD dispose of HD. I for the life of me can`t see why BD would still be with SA if she knew he acted alone. I know so many people feel she`s chosing SA over her own daughter, but I believe that is why, because they are in this together. BD does the crime accidentally (maybe drugs involved with HD) and SA helps to cover up. Either she doesn`t honestly know where HD is, or the 2 are covering for whatever happened between BD and HD. Of course, JMHO.

:waitasec:

Can someone help me out with this?

HD at first stated that DD left the house at around Sunday night 6-7 pm.....

DD corrected her and said it was around Sunday night 9pm....?

Now here is some of / a part of my theroy...

What if sometime between 6:30ish and 9ish has to do with HD disapearance...
BD did not Know DD was still there like maybe in his room... His room is on the opposite side of the house as HD and BD... With the LIVING ROOM in between them...

And DD has spoken to LE in regards to this and that is why BD has not spoken to him as often?

Can someone help me out with this?

HD at first stated that DD left the house at around Sunday night 6-7 pm.....

DD corrected her and said it was around Sunday night 9pm....?

Now here is some of / a part of my theroy...

What if sometime between 6:30ish and 9ish has to do with HD disapearance...
BD did not Know DD was still there like maybe in his room... His room is on the opposite side of the house as HD and BD... With the LIVING ROOM in between them...

And DD has spoken to LE in regards to this and that is why BD has not spoken to him as often?

SORRY!!!:crazy:

That should Read:

BD at first stated that DD left the house at around Sunday night 6-7 pm.....

:crazy: :waitasec: :loser::seeya:

Am bringing over my post from the SA/BD abuse thread.. It seems to be more appropriate for our Theory Thread here{so please feel free to delete other post if too off topic in the abuse thread}..The following is just a few theories and combining of theories that I think may be infact quite possible as to what may have happened to our precious little Hailey who is still after 9 weeks out there somewhere..

Theories and/or Possibilities IMO:

IMO we may never know what truly "set off" either or both of these two individuals that I feel personally that are responsible for Hailey no longer being here.. Was it something sick..twisted..dramatic..oozing with the macabre..like a horror movie scene or scenes attempted to be brought to life and acted out?...or was it something much more simple and basic such as one of these two just literally "snapping" and in the blink of an eye took Hailey's life before even consciously realizing just what they had actually done..quickly thereafter realizing what exactly they had done..that they had in a moment's time extinguished all the joyous..young..ambitious..raring to go out there and live her life..so much hope..so much promise..so very much potential to go and be absolutely anything this little girl wanted to be..all of that snuffed out..extinguished..and forever gone..all in the blink of an eye?..

And was it Shawn whom we've heard that Hailey said literally stalked in her own home..her very own bedroom..That she heard his whispers late into the night on telephone calls to strangers in between his standing and leering from her doorway..Was it him who all that time was just fantasizing about the time that would come for his opportunity to finally act out all of the movies scenes..all of the fantasies built up over years and years of time involved in hours and hours of sick and depraved things..much sicker than any of the horror films you or I have watched..this man most likely filled his mind with the most vile and evil we could ever imagine with the loads and loads of Child *advertiser censored* media as well as the beastiality media.. All of the horror movies..child *advertiser censored* videos and images..all of the beastiality videos and images{and even taking part in such actions and behaviors along the way}..all of the many many years of these fantasies playing over and over in his mind..becoming more and more vivid..more and more clear..and more and more focused on a certain individual as the victim whom he quite possibly began to fantasize and actually putting a face to the victim in his fantasies...

Did all of that unspeakable and unthinkable..unfathomable of behaviors..acts..AND twisted pleasures..were they all unleashed on this precious..innocent little girl? All at once everything this monster had dreamed of..fantasized about and lived out in his mind time after time literally daily year after year..was it all unleashed on Hailey??.. More than we can even imagine?? and then just to take his evil enjoyment a step farther was it Shawn that disposed and/or hid extremely well little Hailey's body after torturous abuse was inflicted?

If that's the case exactly when did Billie Jean enter the picture? Because to be 100% honest I cannot find any way whatsoever to account for Billie Jean and just who and what she is and is about..Nothing even begins to explain how she could be..and say..and behave..and react..and act the way that she has for these past 9 weeks "innocent" of her daughter's "disappearance"{which we all know most likely is a murder}..there is nothing that can explain all of the extremely damaging evidence that you and I have all seen..heard..witnessed with our own eyes concerning Billie in these last 9 weeks.. I was a Billie Defender in the beginning.. I thought Shawn from day one..probably less than 60 seconds into the case..but I attempted to explain away..excuse..etc..Billie's behaviors in those first coming days and early weeks in the case..but as much as I didn't want to believe it..didn't want to see it..and certainly didn't want to admit in both my heart and my head that she was involved with why our precious little Hailey was not home safe in CCity and instead just a face on a flyer..a name in the news..and soon to be an added statistic of one of our many children that lost their lives in the year 2010..but in the end it was only one person who made me fully realize and finally admit what I so did not want to face..only one person's words..only one person's actions..it was only one person alone that finally..completely..and totally had convinced me to see the awful truth that hurt me so very badly to admit...and that person was Billie Jean Dunn herself!..Billie Jean all alone with the help nor assistance of anyone or anything whatsoever..she all alone did a fabulous job of convincing myself as well as many others that she..Hailey Darlene's own flesh and blood "mother"..the one whom Hailey expected to protect her and to shield her from the "bad guys" of this world..the monsters that are under her bed or in her closet..That momma that Hailey thought would save her from that Boogeyman that we all as little kids fear..

And IMO Billie not only failed Hailey in protecting her from the "bad" and the evils of this world..but IMO Billie "fed Hailey to the wolves"{so to speak..of course not literally..but when thinking about what SA is capable of I wouldn't say my play on words was that far off in accuracy}.. At the very very least she failed miserably at protecting Hailey from this monster..the monster that Hailey did fear..The monster that she'd told others stood in her doorway night after night..stalking this poor child in her very own bedroom in her very own bed..It's a nightmare that you and I as grown adults literally shutter and shake at the thought of an evil individual standing in our doorway late at night while we slept..so think to be an innocent child..who so very obviously had no voice that was heard as she cried out for help and pleas to save her..it is horrifying to even think about.. NO doubt tho..she was in self preservation mode..Especially in those last weeks and months no doubt in my mind for one minute that Hailey Darlene was not in self preservation mode.. She was attempting to get out and away from that home as much and as long as she most possibly could..meanwhile praying for the day to arrive that daddy gave her the okay to come live with him..new baby sis..little brother..and new found friend in Naomi.. That day didn't come quick enough for whatever reasons and it definitely wasn't quick enough to save this little girl her life that IMO she so desperately was fighting for..

Desperately fighting for her life full of promise..full of endless possibilities and potentials..all snuffed out..extinguished..and forever gone from this earth and her very many loved ones.. It hurts my heart..My heart hurts so very badly for what Hailey suffered..for what Hailey saw..witnessed..endured..and eventually succumbed to in taking her final last breaths of life.. Who was there when those lasts breaths were drawn by this beautifully full of life little girl?

Was It Shawn all alone acting out his most depraved fantasies and feeling he had no other choice but to silence Hailey forever to keep his "obsessions"..depraved desires..and sickest of "hobbies" from ever being found out?

Or was Billie Jean there as well..was she in any way involved with what took place? or was she only there to witness much like she did on Hailey's first day of life..Hailey being born to Billie Jean and Billie Jean seeing that beautiful..wonderfully created..gift from God..to see her precious Hailey take her first breath of life and so much like was she in turn there for when this beautiful child..this one of God's greatest gifts..her beautiful daughter Hailey Darlene..did Billie Jean watch Hailey draw her last breath as well as as she did her first breath..was Billie present when this baby took her last breath here on this earth?

Could it be possible that as sick and twisted as this Shawn Adkins seems to be{and that's alot of sick..child *advertiser censored*..obsessive fascinations with evil..horror..even the occult..beastiality..cutting up deer with chainsaws..and the many other disturbing behaviors we've seen}..but could it be possible that Shawn never did act on his desires..obsessions..fantasies..and that actually it was Billie who by her own acct..her own words.."lost it".."loses it"..did she snap and all her anger and jealousy and animosity for this quickly becoming a woman daughter of hers...did it all come quickly and intensely to a head..rapidly culminating in Billie Jean actually being the one to take Hailey's life? With Shawn being "puppeted" along{just as he has his entire life by the women in his life who are very dominant}to help Billie in disposing/hiding and covering up Hailey's murder?
Is that too far fetched to believe?

Yes for some it may still be too far fetched to believe{I emphasize still be because there was a point that I too would have adamantly denied this as a possibility}..but not anymore.. IMO its just as likely to have happened as the theories that have Shawn being the alone perp in this murder of this innocent little girl...

Eventually it will all come to light..and IMO it is not that far off in the future that this will indeed all come to light.. One of these two or both..even possibly at or around the exact same time.. They will "roll" over on the other.. I think we have already seen the much anticipated crack in their solid unity..and if even it is little by little..crack by crack.. eventually it will all lead to the same conclusion of the dark secret of what happened to Hailey being brought to the light of day..which will then lead to the one and only thing that I care about..and that is justice for Hailey! Justice on behalf of this beautiful and full of life young girl with an entire lifetime of opportunities that were lying ahead in this bright..articulate..and amazingly spirited little young woman.. I want there to be JUSTICE FOR HER!..JUSTICE FOR HAILEY!!!!!!!

:goodpost: SmoothOperator. Your thoughts have been my thoughts in an attempt to come up with a theory of what happened to Hailey. I couldn't come close to expressing it in the profound way you did. Thank You.

Its too hard for me to believe that Hailey was grabbed on her way to Clint's house just 3 minutes away that Monday afternoon and ALL this other stuff we have learned and have been told by Billie and SA was just a coincidence and has nothing to do with why Hailey isn't here today....

Just don't buy it....

What if SA was largely telling the truth and HD did leave the house at ~3.15-3.30? What then?

The last person to really see HD is probably not going to admit to it because everyone knows that the last person is the first suspect. In SA's case he admitted to being the last person before she was known to be missing, so there was no way to backtrack.

Given that they had no idea when or if DD would return home from his friends place, it would have been simpler and safer for SA to have said that HD wasn't there when he got home. Since SA was at his mothers house most of the day, DD may have come home and left again without SA knowing it, given that, it would be stupid to risk saying that she left after he got home if that wasn't true. So, if he/BD had done something to HD earlier, SA would not be saying what he is saying. And there simply isn't enough time to have done the deed and disposed of the evidence in the time frame when we know he was in the vicinity of his mothers house and when DD returned home. Unless someone has a rational explanation to explain around this?

To me that suggests that HD did indeed leave the house alive when SA said she did. So, my question is this, what are the options to consider after she leaves?

I now think it's possible that both adults at the home that night did have something to do with what happened to Haylie due to one person believing that she lied to SA and went to play ball or to the store instead of to her Dad's or over to the friend's to spend the night. We still haven't heard any explanation about the spending the night business either. Either that or SA could have totally manipulated BD and put on such an awesome act the past 6 months that she believes anything. But, one odd thing that I haven't seen mentioned is the fact that it was a school holiday and Haylie was supposedly going to have to stay home all day long by herself. DD was spending the night elsewhere, so why wasn't Haylie off spending the night with a friend or having a friend over to stay with her. Why was she to stay home all alone and not leave instead of going to her grandma's or stay with her stepmother. It's very possible that there was a huge blow up about Haylie wanting to be with her Dad, her stepmother, and her paternal Grandmother. And yes, I'm saying stepmother because N. is being a good mom to Haylie even though not officially married.

I now think it's possible that both adults at the home that night did have something to do with what happened to Haylie due to one person believing that she lied to SA and went to play ball or to the store instead of to her Dad's or over to the friend's to spend the night. We still haven't heard any explanation about the spending the night business either. Either that or SA could have totally manipulated BD and put on such an awesome act the past 6 months that she believes anything. But, one odd thing that I haven't seen mentioned is the fact that it was a school holiday and Haylie was supposedly going to have to stay home all day long by herself. DD was spending the night elsewhere, so why wasn't Haylie off spending the night with a friend or having a friend over to stay with her. Why was she to stay home all alone and not leave instead of going to her grandma's or stay with her stepmother. It's very possible that there was a huge blow up about Haylie wanting to be with her Dad, her stepmother, and her paternal Grandmother. And yes, I'm saying stepmother because N. is being a good mom to Haylie even though not officially married.
Your point is well worth thinking about as BJ herself has stated that she told HD that she was not to leave the house. Why would she have told her that if she hadn't been reprimanded or grounded for some reason?

What if SA was largely telling the truth and HD did leave the house at ~3.15-3.30? What then?

The last person to really see HD is probably not going to admit to it because everyone knows that the last person is the first suspect. In SA's case he admitted to being the last person before she was known to be missing, so there was no way to backtrack.

Given that they had no idea when or if DD would return home from his friends place, it would have been simpler and safer for SA to have said that HD wasn't there when he got home. Since SA was at his mothers house most of the day, DD may have come home and left again without SA knowing it, given that, it would be stupid to risk saying that she left after he got home if that wasn't true. So, if he/BD had done something to HD earlier, SA would not be saying what he is saying. And there simply isn't enough time to have done the deed and disposed of the evidence in the time frame when we know he was in the vicinity of his mothers house and when DD returned home. Unless someone has a rational explanation to explain around this?

To me that suggests that HD did indeed leave the house alive when SA said she did. So, my question is this, what are the options to consider after she leaves?

I think there was a good reason why SA said he saw her and she was going on a sleepover. I think he wanted, or needed, that extra 24 hours before anyone would start looking for her.
If he had just said she wasn't home, and no one had been in contact with her, then they may have reported her missing that afternoon or early evening.

And imo, he had plenty of time to do the deed and clean up the loose ends.
He came back to Chestnut St @ 6:40 am, or somewhere around that time. He certainly knew DD would not be home that early. All he had to do was take her out of the home then and there. Done.
And then he pretended like it was a 'normal' day, and he came home in the afternoon and she was fine and was going out for the night. That little lie gave him 24 hours to finish up.

I don't know where else to post this so I will post here (and hope that if inappropriate it will be moved to where it belongs)...X'cuse me but these people had an x-box (or two) in their home but not a computer? I don't know of a single child that can read and write who does not need to access a computer anymore for their studies. Granted, some may not be able to afford one but x-boxes, tv's in the living room and a 13-year-old's bedroom, and NO COMPUTER? BD should get a hold of herself and understand that her continued statements about NOT having a computer in her home are to her detriment as a mother. Sure. One or two x-boxes and two tvs (maybe three - cause i've had the impression that there was another one in BD's bedroom) but no COMPUTER? 2011? Um. Again. ok.

JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member