Sheriff Gore – uttering threats?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
What would be the motive? Why would anyone want to kill or hurt the child?
Again, no history in RZ's background to indicate violent tendencies or suicidal tendencies.

However, there is clear violent tendencies in JS and DS's backgrounds. The death of a child is a huge motive for murder.

A child falliing from a staircase is not uncommon but RZ's death is uncommon.

The intent to murder does not have to be present for a death to nonetheless be the result of negligence. The child's death was preventable. RZ's suicide is not only common but it was also ruled a suicide.

I've yet to hear of a case where parents of a child who is still alive didn't wait for LE to investigate and decided to murder in retaliation. I think it is a rather far-fetched theory in this particular case because it was crudely staged to appear to be a homicide.

JMO

If that was the case it would have been appropriate to take that action before the killing of RZ. MOO It is also possible that underage members of JS's family were present too. No one has proven that they were not there, definitively.

I'm not sure what other children have to do with the Sheriff's "uttering threats" which is the topic of this thread. Max was his mother's only child and I'm betting she will pursue answers and I can't fault her for that. I'd do the same thing. If attorneys are trying to spin a statement of fact into a "threat" then that is an indication to me they are trying to hide information from the public and are worried he will follow through.

JMO

I'm not sure what other children have to do with the Sheriff's "uttering threats" which is the topic of this thread. Max was his mother's only child and I'm betting she will pursue answers and I can't fault her for that. I'd do the same thing. If attorneys are trying to spin a statement of fact into a "threat" then that is an indication to me they are trying to hide information from the public and are worried he will follow through.

JMO
Once the letter was published, there was no spin of a statement, it was clear to the public that there was a threat in the letter IMO

The only negligence here possible was JS's buying a mansion with a dangerous staircase when he had a small child.

Keep in mind: (From lauriej’s post above)
Bremner says she considers the letter a threat to back off. Ironically, she says, "The personal info to which [Gore] refers doesn't even pertain to Rebecca. He erroneously believes it does. A result, again, of an inadequate investigation."
If the statement by Bremner is to be inclusive of all of what Gore is referencing in his threat, then the "exceedingly sensitive and personal material" must be something that is somewhat unclear. IOW, it cannot be anything clearly attributable to RZ.
I tend to believe that this points to something on her computer, which, of course, may contain the results of activity done by others. I tend to believe that this still has to do with *advertiser censored*, but who knows?
It could possibly be what is contained in her journal that they are threatening to release as well.

Once the letter was published, there was no spin of a statement, it was clear to the public that there was a threat in the letter IMO

No big deal, imo. He stated a fact and I have no doubt he will follow through, as well he should. It is no different than when LE announce they will add extra enforcement and do traffic stops during the holidays. That is also probably perceived as a threat to those who fear getting caught. Actions do have consequences.

JMO

Some comments are not even worth responding to...same old same old since day 1. Utterly ridiculous.

It could possibly be what is contained in her journal that they are threatening to release as well.

I seem to remember hearing about some of the content in that "one" journal letter on her phone. It was about the difficulties with JS's children. Pretty normal stuff when your boyfriend has three kids from two different women. Anyone remember when that info came from? AB or SDSD?

The intent to murder does not have to be present for a death to nonetheless be the result of negligence. The child's death was preventable. RZ's suicide is not only common but it was also ruled a suicide.

I've yet to hear of a case where parents of a child who is still alive didn't wait for LE to investigate and decided to murder in retaliation. I think it is a rather far-fetched theory in this particular case because it was crudely staged to appear to be a homicide.

JMO

Can you provide a link where any authority has stated RZ's death is common?

Weren't two members of the Zahou family present at the time of Max's injuries? Sometimes money isn't the only reason a civil action is filed. Sometimes it is depositions under oath that are sought because the family still seeks answers and aren't satisified with the ME's conclusion or LE's investigation.

JMO
Are you suggesting that two Zahaus = twice the liability for Maxie's accident? :waitasec:

I seem to remember hearing about some of the content in that "one" journal letter on her phone. It was about the difficulties with JS's children. Pretty normal stuff when your boyfriend has three kids from two different women. Anyone remember when that info came from? AB or SDSD?
It was first mentioned at the SDSO press conference, and the witness (Mary) stated that said she seemed troubled in January and LE said her personal journal for that time backed up that witness. I would say that it being a personal journal and quoted in the media as extensive there is alot of personal feelings and stories contained there in. IMO this could be what Anne Bremner meant when she said
"The personal info to which [Gore] refers doesn't even pertain to Rebecca. He erroneously believes it does. A result, again, of an inadequate investigation."
http://blogs.seattleweekly.com/dailyweekly/2011/12/rebecca_zahau_suicide_case_reo.php

and when the Sheriff's spokesperson said
"We wanted to state in the strongest possible terms to Miss Bremner some of the materials contained (in the case files) are exceedingly sensitive and personal," wrote Sheriff's spokesperson Jan Caldwell. "We will not release material we would rather keep confidential, unless compelled to do so in response to unfounded or inaccurate assertions."

Wrongful death lawsuits are often filed for deaths resulting from another's negligence. My father's estate won such a lawsuit.

I don't share your opinion that Max fell down a flight of stairs nor did the ME state his death resulted from a fall down stairs.

JMO
Sorry for the loss of your father MyBelle, and the ME did state during the press conference that he died as result of the fall.

Sorry for the loss of your father MyBelle, and the ME did state during the press conference that he died as result of the fall.

I'm going by the report and interpretation from a physician friend. Max would have survived the fall if he had been given cpr immediately, in his opinion.

I'm going by the report and interpretation from a physician friend. Max would have survived the fall if he had been given cpr immediately, in his opinion.
I believe Max's fate was determined by the fall, it was stated that Rebecca did give Max CPR and I believe that as it took even the emt's at least 20 minutes and two doses of adrenalin to get his heart going, Rebecca on her own could not have restarted his heart, sadly

IMO

Sometimes children die from accidents. Almost every accident is preventable,but real life means accidents happen. Most 6 year olds aren't watched every second they are awake. Max wasn't a toddler ,who would be more likely to have an accident on the stairs.

My son committed suicide quite unexpectedly just after his 15th birthday. We wanted to believe he didn't intend to die and it took awhile to accept that was his intention,even though it was impulsive.There was evidence that it was his decision.LE and the coroner were wonderful .

If I was in the position of Rebecca's family I would never accept she committed suicide. Unless the ME and LE can show more evidence that Rebecca wanted to die ,I just would not accept it. It's all too bizarre. It reeks of murder by someone who wanted to make a statement,not a suicide. JMO.
It actually blows my mind that LE thought they could make this claim and move on. I usually support LE,but this just sounds like a power play . "I said it so you have to believe it and move on".
No parent wants to believe their child would commit suicide,but in this case I think the parents are probably right to fight .

Sometimes children die from accidents. Almost every accident is preventable,but real life means accidents happen. Most 6 year olds aren't watched every second they are awake. Max wasn't a toddler ,who would be more likely to have an accident on the stairs.

My son committed suicide quite unexpectedly just after his 15th birthday. We wanted to believe he didn't intend to die and it took awhile to accept that was his intention,even though it was impulsive.There was evidence that it was his decision.LE and the coroner were wonderful .

If I was in the position of Rebecca's family I would never accept she committed suicide. Unless the ME and LE can show more evidence that Rebecca wanted to die ,I just would not accept it. It's all too bizarre. It reeks of murder by someone who wanted to make a statement,not a suicide. JMO.
It actually blows my mind that LE thought they could make this claim and move on. I usually support LE,but this just sounds like a power play . "I said it so you have to believe it and move on".
No parent wants to believe their child would commit suicide,but in this case I think the parents are probably right to fight .
:hug: So sorry Miss James, I thank you for your insight.

You are going by the report and interpretation from a physician friend. I'm not clear about what that really means, could you explain further? TIA

I believe Max's fate was determined by the fall, it was stated that Rebecca did give Max CPR and I believe that as it took even the emt's at least 20 minutes and two doses of adrenalin to get his heart going, Rebecca on her own could not have restarted his heart, sadly

IMO

CPR, performed properly, does keep the blood circulating despite the lack of heartbeat. I don't believe RZ performed CPR. The AR does not state that there were witnesses to her giving CPR.

JMO

CPR, performed properly, does keep the blood circulating despite the lack of heartbeat. I don't believe RZ performed CPR. The AR does not state that there were witnesses to her giving CPR.

JMO

CPR doesn't save everybody. In fact most people who need CPR don't make it. With the type of severe damage to the spinal cord that Max had I am not sure anything could have saved him at all.

If you cannot respond to a post you disagree with respectfully, then don't respond. Just move on by. Everyone is entitled to their opinion and just because it maybe different from yours, that doesn't make it wrong. Just different. Let it go and stop bickering.

This post lands at random.

Salem

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members