Sheriff Gore – uttering threats?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Did you know that JS regularly was texting XZ after her sisters death? This information came from the family. When they asked, then later told JS to stop texting XZ, he just continued on. How sick, controlling and weird is that?

What in the world? That thought just came to mind yesterday. Wondering how JS responded to XZ at the funeral.

So, just curious, but who in the heck was accessing *advertiser censored* on the computers in the mansion, after Rebecca died? Remember that unlocked door? How do we know AS actually took sleeping pills regularly, or did that night? Because he stated he did? Sorry, not nearly enough proof for me. I think AS is up to his eyeballs in this mess, if for no other reason than JS has been allowed to be arrogant, demanding and 'overly persuasive' when it comes to having things 'his way'. And WHERE is Adam bye the way?

For me all the evidence points to JS & AS. They had huge motive and opportunity. His *advertiser censored* response to LE was shocking. Why say that unless you are unbalanced, never slept and you know your DNA will need to be explained?

IWK, you know I admire your brilliance, I just can't comprehend AS or JS being totally innocent or unknowing concerning the murder, prior to the incident.

Bingo!! That and the fact that his brother AS felt it was important to lie to his landlord as to his whereabouts, prior to leaving for Coronado.

That was weird. Why lie? A family emergency is the normal response.

I want to add that the getting rid of the dog was about hate for the dog. I think MS was using his razor upstairs and tripped over the railing because of the dog. That is why RZ said bedroom. She thought he was in his bedroom when she went to the bathroom. That is why RZ said the last thing he said was Ocean. He yelled the dog's name as he fell because the dog tripped him up. IMO that is why Ocean was sent to the dog kennell and then suddenly retrieved... another PR move. I wonder WHERE that dog is. When JS learned from the doctor tuesday night his son would never walk or talk again he went home for answers and lost it. He has a history of violence with his ex's. We see evidence from Dr. CW that she could have been strangled prior to the hanging..... it all fits together tragically. That is my opinion on this.

This seems like the most plausible scenario to me too.

It's typical of controlling men that all their anger gets displaced outwards. First, someone has to be to blame - accidents don't happen. Second, it can't possibly be THEM to blame. It can't be that they bought a mansion with a dangerous staircase, then a razor, then allowed their darling son to play with it in the house. Presumably, if RZ had tried to put limits on MS's behavior, she would have been seen as a witch who didn't want the child to have any fun. But even the dog and the razor are beside the point because it was MS' decision to set up all these conditions - but some magic fairy should have prevented them all from colliding.

http://www.thehinkymeter.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=57&t=1450&start=200

Eileen_dover on hinky posted a great theory about what could have happened the morning of maxs accident. Thought it was a great theory and wanted to share it.

Thanks for sharing her theory. The theory has been kicked around in various forms here, too. In conjunction with her subsequent post about the sudden gym closing it takes on a new meaning. There was always the possibility that JS took the kids and got the hello out of Dodge that morning before EMS was called, but I think it was stated that it took 30 minutes for paramedics to establish a heartbeat and regular breathing for Max--though that does seem like an awfully long time, and points to the extent of his injuries.

Was it just a coincidence or was the gym closing somehow related? She makes a good point.

Sorry that I've been missing in action, we just got back from my daughter's graduation and sight seeing in Australia.

Yes, Brit, that gives new meaning to the phrase "The lady doth protest too much, methinks" except 'ladies' wouldn't say the crap they do. :seeya:

I had seen her links posted earlier on in Patch comments but would not visit the site. Too many complaints about tracking and other weirdness.

Did you know that JS regularly was texting XZ after her sisters death? This information came from the family. When they asked, then later told JS to stop texting XZ, he just continued on. How sick, controlling and weird is that?

EW, No, I didn't! Just wrong on so many levels...grrrrrr. I hope she is receiving counseling.

So, just curious, but who in the heck was accessing *advertiser censored* on the computers in the mansion, after Rebecca died? Remember that unlocked door? How do we know AS actually took sleeping pills regularly, or did that night? Because he stated he did? Sorry, not nearly enough proof for me. I think AS is up to his eyeballs in this mess, if for no other reason than JS has been allowed to be arrogant, demanding and 'overly persuasive' when it comes to having things 'his way'. And WHERE is Adam bye the way?

IWK, you know I admire your brilliance, I just can't comprehend AS or JS being totally innocent or unknowing concerning the murder, prior to the incident.

Same here, it was not for nothing that he was JS' only sibling there.

Bingo!! That and the fact that his brother AS felt it was important to lie to his landlord as to his whereabouts, prior to leaving for Coronado.

WARNING: Guys! You cannot just blatantly post that someone is guilty of something.

You may discuss media and LE reports and you may speculate, theorize and express your OPINION - but you cannot accuse and/or make stuff up or state something as fact without a link to back it up.

This post lands at random, but remember you are responsible for your words.

Salem

Wouldn't it be helpful to anyone following these threads to point out where someone has done this? It all seems like speculation to me, including my own posts, which simply offer opinions based on reported news. But perhaps there are phrases that cross the line that we can all avoid, if we know what they are.

Thanks for sharing her theory. The theory has been kicked around in various forms here, too. In conjunction with her subsequent post about the sudden gym closing it takes on a new meaning. There was always the possibility that JS took the kids and got the hello out of Dodge that morning before EMS was called, but I think it was stated that it took 30 minutes for paramedics to establish a heartbeat and regular breathing for Max--though that does seem like an awfully long time, and points to the extent of his injuries.

Was it just a coincidence or was the gym closing somehow related? She makes a good point.

Sorry that I've been missing in action, we just got back from my daughter's graduation and sight seeing in Australia.

First off, I hope you had a wonderful time in Australia and congratulations to your daughter!!

You know, there are many, MANY people involved in Rebecca's death, that have the potential to have their lives altered, based upon what they did, do, said, say, etc.

I think, going back to square one, could help us all get a handle on what the truth is and who may be telling the truth!

As for when the older Shacknai children left Coronado, or at least the mansion, a friend of the oldest child, the daughter, stated to news reporters, VERY early in the case, that the daughter left in a taxi, shortly prior to ems arriving. This is a friend of GS, who attends school with her, was in Coronado with his family, on vacation. He knows GS, is friends with other friends of GS and imho, has NO reason to lie. This statement was made prior to all the hoopla surrounding this case.

There is also the point that many would have us ignore. Who was the person who shuttled everyone and made sure they got to or where they needed/wanted to be? Rebecca picked up Nina, picked up HL, picked up Adam, dropped off HL. In her day planner, on her phone, she had the note that the older Shacknai childrens flight, was at one pm. How would Rebecca have gotten that so very wrong?

Even if the older Shacknai children were at the house, it doesn't mean that they had anything to do with the accident Max had. So, why all the subterfuge? This case is truly bizarre. It just keeps on getting stranger.

http://www.thehinkymeter.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=57&t=1450&start=200

Eileen_dover on hinky posted a great theory about what could have happened the morning of maxs accident. Thought it was a great theory and wanted to share it.

I don't believe that 30 minutes without oxygen was prior to paramedics arriving. Rather it appears to be total time without oxygen. Even after paramedics arrived they couldn't start his heart for quite some time. And I also don't believe that it was simply a lack of oxygen that killed him. He had extensive spinal cord damage. I am not sure that kind of damage is compatible with life.

As for when the older Shacknai children left Coronado, or at least the mansion, a friend of the oldest child, the daughter, stated to news reporters, VERY early in the case, that the daughter left in a taxi, shortly prior to ems arriving. This is a friend of GS, who attends school with her, was in Coronado with his family, on vacation. He knows GS, is friends with other friends of GS and imho, has NO reason to lie. This statement was made prior to all the hoopla surrounding this case.

There is also the point that many would have us ignore. Who was the person who shuttled everyone and made sure they got to or where they needed/wanted to be? Rebecca picked up Nina, picked up HL, picked up Adam, dropped off HL. In her day planner, on her phone, she had the note that the older Shacknai childrens flight, was at one pm. How would Rebecca have gotten that so very wrong?

Even if the older Shacknai children were at the house, it doesn't mean that they had anything to do with the accident Max had. So, why all the subterfuge? This case is truly bizarre. It just keeps on getting stranger.

--he didn't say how she left, or when.

--just that it was sometime before emergency crews arrived responding to maxie's fall. ( they could have had an 8 a.m. flight for all we know..)

http://www.azcentral.com/business/a...6arizona-ceo-dead-woman-coronado-mystery.html
--snipped---

Prchal said he is friends with Shacknai's eldest daughter, 14-year-old GS. He said he has talked with her several times since the death at her father's home, mostly to make sure she is OK.

Prchal said GS has not talked a lot about Zahau's death or the injury to her 6-year-old brother. "It's kind of intimate," he said. "She doesn't want to talk about them."

GS was in Coronado until Monday morning, when she returned to her South Carolina home, Prchal said. She was gone by the time emergency crews responded to calls that her brother had fallen near the mansion's grand interior staircase.

--he didn't say how she left, or when.

--just that it was sometime before emergency crews arrived responding to maxie's fall. ( they could have had an 8 a.m. flight for all we know..)

http://www.azcentral.com/business/a...6arizona-ceo-dead-woman-coronado-mystery.html
--snipped---

Prchal said he is friends with Shacknai's eldest daughter, 14-year-old GS. He said he has talked with her several times since the death at her father's home, mostly to make sure she is OK.

Prchal said GS has not talked a lot about Zahau's death or the injury to her 6-year-old brother. "It's kind of intimate," he said. "She doesn't want to talk about them."

GS was in Coronado until Monday morning, when she returned to her South Carolina home, Prchal said. She was gone by the time emergency crews responded to calls that her brother had fallen near the mansion's grand interior staircase.

I find this statement confusing. If GS left very early that morning, prior to the fall, why state that she left prior to emergency crews responding instead of she left before the accident? I wish reporter elaborated on when exactly she left.

When I follow that think, I can't find the theory that others are talking about. Maybe there was so much I missed it.

Can anyone summarize what they think is correct, and how the gym and the others leaving fits in?

If others left AFTER Max was hurt, that seems completely bizarre.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DSMEITH1