Sheriffs & Cadaver dogs out--Tonight! UPDATE Turns Up Nothing

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am so frustrated with this case, I just want to bulldoze Orlando, find Caylee, bury Casey, and reassemble the city.:waitasec::crazy:

lol that sounds like a plan. To bad we have no superpowers...Wish i could do more..
All I can think to do from here is give as much love possible my two kids and my husaband!
Thank God for them. I just could never imagane....that B...:mad:

They wouldn't. The news people would speculate about it but no way would LE announce who it was without DNA testing.

I agree. LE cannot announce that remains of any person has been found unless/until the identity is confirmed. Often they will announce that some remains were found, but they won't identify them until it is confirmed in some way. Some LE will announce if the family identifies the clothing that is found. But I don't think that will happen in this case. They will try to do dental records first if Caylee has ever been to a dentist. If dental records aren't available then they will have to do DNA. Miticondrial DNA can take weeks to be completed. It just isn't as simple as the blood DNA. Good news is, sometimes when remains are found "sources" will announce that they believe or suspect the identity.

I have seen them make an arrest on murder charges before the identity of remains were ever publicly announced though!

Ditto.

Glad we had the info and would have been on top of it immediately, if something had happened.

Yes Miracle...dont feel bad..we appreciate your trying to keep :clap:us all informed..

I agree that they cannot confirm who it is, but they were showing Lacy and Connor's bodies being recovered on the news... they found out right away that bodies had washed ashore..

So somebody tell me why GA (who believes Caylee was kidnapped--and he's watching them) would jump in a car and take off to a "shallow grave"? Also why would body guards go also? Aren't they there for Casey? Who's watching who is what I want to know?

Because it is not protocal, period. Does anyone think if she is found in those conditions LE is going to phone them some sort of "we think we found her pending ID" scenario?

That house is a ticking time bomb, LE is concerned to that fact, and the last thing they would do is light the molatov cocktail and run. Secondly, and this is assumptive on my part, if they find her, it will be from a confession, and they will of course attempt to "privatize" Caylee's recovery, we are not gonna know about it until it is safely concealed behind the doors of the CME.

Oh, no, that is really not what was meant. Everything has to be checked out. If it was determined that it WAS a shallow grave, then OCSO would guard it the rest of the night, then CSI would excavate in the daylight, as you know.

No one would say they thought Caylee had been found. It was just reported that a shallow grave had been found and OCSO responded. It turned out not to be so is all.

:)

Do we have a link to this post/poster that stated this lead was "nothing"??? This stuff is sooooooo confusing...

Because it is not protocal, period. Does anyone think if she is found in those conditions LE is going to phone them some sort of "we think we found her pending ID" scenario?

That house is a ticking time bomb, LE is concerned to that fact, and the last thing they would do is light the molatov cocktail and run. Secondly, and this is assumptive on my part, if they find her, it will be from a confession, and they will of course attempt to "privatize" Caylee's recovery, we are not gonna know about it until it is safely concealed behind the doors of the CME.
ITA Blink, however I believe they (LE) already have her. IMO some of TM's equip. "picked her up" in an image on Sunday and LE special recovery team got her Mon or Tues. thus all the strange actions (on both sides) in the past few days.

Got me where GA rushed off to tonight. I thought it was strange that one Fri AM where he left right after 6AM and then came back around 9AMish. That time he left with an unidentifed man - I kinda think that was the "friend of GA's from OH" that was there for a few days - we saw him in one of the videos of KC leaving JB's office early on - and I think that very early trip was taking him to the airport to go back to OH. So, maybe someone else is coming in and he went to get them - dunno. I've always wondered why the media don't follow him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LouTanner