Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just on Wesh 2 Orlando:

Sheriff's office brought out the cadaver dogs to search an area not far from the Anthony home!!!!
There were reports of a shallow grave being found.

This sure seems to have some bearing on the issue of why the searches have been called off.

As for the missing billboard--George drove it all over Orlando and it's back in front of the house.

I'm trying to find out more!
Thanks for the info. I guess this is the newscast as I don't see anything on Wesh's website yet.

Was this today or tonight?

Just on Wesh 2 Orlando:

Sheriff's office brought out the cadaver dogs to search an area not far from the Anthony home!!!!

This sure seems to have some bearing on the issue of why the searches have been called off.

As for the missing billboard--George drove it all over Orlando and it's back in front of the house.

I think they were either contaced by Kid Finders or they read on here how everyone was complaining about it just sitting idle & not being used for what it was intended

We'll have to wait 'n see. There have been soooooo many dead ends (no pun intended). We won't be hearing anything tonight, most likely. I wonder WHO saw this 'shallow grave' and why now and how long it's been there?

Casey: I fell she is close, very close.

Maybe she finally broke.

Well this is at least the 3rd area and 'things that were found' that have convinced some people that they have found the bones and the search was called off. If they have found a body on sunday, and they called off the search, then why would they be searching this new area? Then someone else says they found other bones and things (was it Monday??) that look promising and they stopped the search then blah blah. I am not getting my hopes up about anything until LE announces it. There seems to be alot of 'dead' things buried in FL!!

Wonder if this has anything to do with Baez being at the home tonight??

Just on Wesh 2 Orlando:

Do you have a link?

Sleuther, I don't know about you but this tragedy is just putting me over the edge! It is so awful and it just breaks my heart more every day.

I think we're all very emotionally involved in this one. I really just want this angel to have a proper burial. I can't stand the thought of her out there alone. It breaks my heart terribly. I've said this before, but I feel this is far worse than even the Peterson case. And I was thoroughly involved in that one as well.

I'll be VERY surprised if Casey told anyone anything. Nope, I don't think she'll ever 'break.'

Can we put a "rumor" in the title or something - or anyone else in Orlando that has seen the same footage. Huge news, no link - bound to send everyone into a tizzy.

Did the footage on their newscast say they were investigating a possible Caylee tip??

Well,.. I have to go to bed,.. if anything happens while I asleep,... would someone be so kind to PM me????? Pretty pretty please?!

Heh! I think the person is trying to convey that it's a (Sheriff's cadaver) DOG transport team, but they found the wolf smilie, not realizing it would confuse folks.

What the heck?? Wolf transport team??

Sorry, the wolf one was the closest I could come to my perception of a German Shepherd. I happen to have one who is often mistaken for a wolf.

Wesh 2 showed the team with cadaver dogs hitting the road.

But the news was mainly focused on today's release of the Casey tapes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member