Should Casey Receive Counseling in Jail?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

Do you want Casey to receive counseling?

• Yes, I'd like her to receive counseling.

Votes: 115 23.8%
  • No, I don't want her to receive counseling.

Votes: 134 27.7%
  • I don't really care.

Votes: 234 48.4%

• Total voters
I voted I don't care. She does'nt care how she has affected the lives of those
around her. Why would she be open to any counseler other than to play "show time".

I so agree w/you. I don't care what happens to Casey Anthony except I want her to spend the rest of her life behind bars. I personally want her to get the DP, but as long is she is not free to roam this earth ever again I will be satisfied w/that.

She has ruined the lives of so many, but she does not care. It is all about her. She's ruined the lives of her parents and brother, her former friends, and many innocent people including but not limited to Roy Kronk and the TES searchers. But most of all, she ruined the life of little Caylee. She can rot in jail for all I care. I just don't want her to have access to other people so that she can go on to ruin their lives, too. Everyone she comes into contact w/gets body slammed. I think the jail/prison guards need to watch their backs around her because she doesn't care who she destroys.

Casey doesn't need a counseler.

What she needs is her cell wallpapered with the pictures Dr.G. took of the masking tape on her childs mandible/hair.:furious:

....oops, meant to say duct tape.
But really, that is all she deserves.
She's getting too much already.
moo:cow:

I voted no.......only because, as a resident of Florida, I know who'd be paying for it. We've already spent way more money than this ZERO is worth.

No, I don't want to see her receive anything until she is convicted. Then she can get all the help she wants.

I'm sick to death watching these gangsters get all cleaned up for their murder trial. What the jury sees is not what the victim saw, and I don't want that to be true in this trial either. The jury should see ICA in all her fidgeting, fixing, in appropriate laughing, gesturing glory.

Actually I wouldn't mind if someone came along and studied her. With or without her permission....stick her in a cell with one 2-way mirror wall so students can come along and watch her go about her daily routine and take notes, they could drop in certain stimuli and see how she responds, make her TV go on the blink suddenly during General Hospital and watch her reactions, that kind of thing.

Alternatively I would not have a problem with her being used for medical experiments, as a guinea pig for new and experimental medications.

Basically do to her what she did to her own precious child but in a controlled environment and with a useful purpose :)

I can't even see the point of studying her. People like her seldom come along, and when they do they wreak havoc whether others understand them or not. The things that set the KC's of the world apart from the rest of us, imo, are the absences, the voids in their personalities and their beings, things that can't be studied because they are not there.

I can't even see the point of studying her. People like her seldom come along, and when they do they wreak havoc whether others understand them or not. The things that set the KC's of the world apart from the rest of us, imo, are the absences, the voids in their personalities and their beings, things that can't be studied because they are not there.

But...why aren't those things there? :waitasec: That's what I want to know about these types. Not sure, though, if there's an answer...either you have them or you don't I suppose.

I want her to have to work in prison at a demoralizing and menial job in isolation every single day for the rest of her worthless life !

I want her to have to work in prison at a demoralizing and menial job in isolation every single day for the rest of her worthless life !

Well, while she's in that prison doing demoralizing and menial jobs, maybe Dr. Robert Hare would be interested in having a look at her. He's been studying sociopaths for 30 years in Canada and in American prisons - counseling won't help her one bit, but she might be interesting to study (kind of like a strange bug in a jar)

I don't think my oinion has changed since this thread was started. ICA shows no signs of remorse, of burgeoning self awareness, of empathy to her family or grief over her murdered child. She's well fed and thriving in solitary. She refuses visitors, she refuses to communicate with those who've show her unconditional love and to my knowledge has no requested councelling.
So no. What would it achieve?
ICA costs the taxpayer enough and this would be throwing good money away. I would however donate to a paypal account to help GA get much needed councelling. He can be salvaged. The other A's, not so much IMO.

Study her brain during the autopsy I say.

I would LOVE for Casey to get some kind of counseling before she heads off to prison...

- Gaining a "Sister Friend" 101
- Flush-Evidence-Down-the-Toilet 101
- Prison-guard-pet 101
- Prison-home-economics 101

Some one on one time with other inmates would also be helpful. It's like joining a sororiety, ya know?

I wouldn't care if she got counseling as long as the therapists inform her that they are on to her manipulations and she can't fool them. Some therapists let the psychopath eventually con and fool even them, and I think other prisoners and guards are going to get a lot of trouble from her over the years. Everyone around her probably needs counseling just to prepare for dealing with this one. She has already managed to manipulate and fool so many people, even total strangers in the public. She fooled the Grunds, her parents, friends, boyfriends and others long before Caylee even went missing. Since then, she's fooled so many into blaming Cindy for her own actions and is now trying to be a sexual abuse victim. If the letters to other inmates are real she's sucking up and already trying to manipulate them. A very dangerous psychopath capable of lots more destruction even if she is locked up.

ICA doesn't have truth on her side, IMO...in order for counseling to work, one must be up front with truth. I don't think ICA knows the meaning of truth, so counseling would not help this inmate..JMHO

I do hope ICA's psycological evaluation is released at some point, I'd love to have the information about what the psychologist/psychiatrist saw in ICA..it was CA who told anyone that would listen that ICA was a pathological liar and a sociopath...I wonder if CA ever had ICA evaluated when younger. Why did CA say that about ICA..she was aware of her daughters behavior and must have seen some mistreatment to Caylee...JMHO

Justice for Caylee

I wouldn't care if she got counseling as long as the therapists inform her that they are on to her manipulations and she can't fool them. Some therapists let the psychopath eventually con and fool even them, and I think other prisoners and guards are going to get a lot of trouble from her over the years. Everyone around her probably needs counseling just to prepare for dealing with this one. She has already managed to manipulate and fool so many people, even total strangers in the public. She fooled the Grunds, her parents, friends, boyfriends and others long before Caylee even went missing. Since then, she's fooled so many into blaming Cindy for her own actions and is now trying to be a sexual abuse victim. If the letters to other inmates are real she's sucking up and already trying to manipulate them. A very dangerous psychopath capable of lots more destruction even if she is locked up.

Excellent post! Succinct and precise!

ITA, counsel everyone around her as to how they have been drawn into this situation. Therapists know her. She is a Malignant Narcissist (MN) who is hard to treat as she will never think she has done wrong even if it was glaring her in the face or she was walking into the gas chamber. We are normal. If we had THAT glaring evidence in our faces we would just plead guilty. Not a MN....they need to create a reality for those around them that will suit their needs and their own ends.

This has worked for Casey until she made the choice to forever let go of Caylee. So VERY glad that ICA NEVER got that "one more day." I shudder to think what would have happened to her parents and brother because she was so afraid of coming clean on her deceptions and false world. I liken it to Mark Hacking not wanting to admit to his pregnant wife he never received his Undergraduate Degree and that he was never admitted into Medical School. At least his family was mentally healthy enough to go to the jail and ask that he tell the truth.

Not on my dime. Besides she'll get lwop or the dp -- so what does it matter. I don't think she can be rehabilitated in prison.

MOO

Mel

Okay People, I've decided I'm just too decisive and judgmental about how I think ICA should be treated in jail - y'know - maybe I've been making snap judgments and all...

So I've decided to come up with Three Good Reasons why ICA should receive counseling in jail and I'd like you to all sing along please!

Reason # One: Ummm - hmmm - er - give me a minute -well.......
:laugh: umm - er - ummm - I think I need a nap.......:slap: nope - I"m awake - uhhhhh -soooo - ahhhh- geeeeez - oh what the heck - :rotfl: :HBwhiteflag: :poke: ain't gonna happen. :woohoo:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HelloKitty1298
Back