Should Cindy and George be charged? Do They Need An Attorney?

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

Should Cindy, and/or George be charged??

• Yes they should be

Votes: 774 62.4%
  • No They shouldn't be

Votes: 150 12.1%
  • I dunno yet

Votes: 317 25.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Seems like more effort into selling T shirts than funeral home arrangements for dear baby CAYLEE, IMO

there is also that pesky detail of who will be invited & who won't be invited to a "PUBLIC MEMORIAL":waitasec::waitasec::furious:---so much to do!!!! And now getting orders for "find Caylee" t-shirts--

I am still very angry over the tshirts, however after a long time to think about it, I guess I jumped the gun on my rant, and maybe should have waited to see the final outcome of where the money is going for certain. It is just as possible that they could do the right thing, as the bad thing.

I went back this morning reading the emails from Rick, and Shirley (CA's Mom) Its very clear to me that Cindy was blindsided by Casey. I do not think the family had anything to do with Caylee's disappearance or death.
If they are guilty of anything it is being pure dumb. Sorry to say it that way, but its true.
One thing I feel for sure, Cindy's spin on Casey being a good mother has been shot down by Cindy's own mother because she is the one person that Cindy talked to about the situation, luckily for the prosecution, it is all in email form. This family drama started long before we have been able to go back to. Cindy's family knows what happened, and they will do the right thing.
At this point, they need help, they need counseling for sure.
I don't think they will be charged with anything illegal.

If they are guilty of anything it is being pure dumb.

Respectfully snipped.

In a case like this that's so public, even being guilty of that is humiliating. She's having to question her parenting, the potential criminality of her child, death of her granddaughter and so much more all in the public eye. It's crushing. I don't know what I'd do. I do think privately I'd deny that any of it could possibly be true and publicly I'd beg for help in finding her. One thing I do know I'd do differently is be grateful. But when you look at how many people have a hand in this looking for their 15 minutes or a payout, you can understand suspicion and hostility. This case has been a sad commentary on some of the worst parts of American culture.

I am still very angry over the tshirts, however after a long time to think about it, I guess I jumped the gun on my rant, and maybe should have waited to see the final outcome of where the money is going for certain. It is just as possible that they could do the right thing, as the bad thing.

-respectfully snipped for space-

I think they need to tell people exactly where the money is going *before* asking people for it. Then provide confirmation when the money has been donated.

For example, they could easily set something up with TES to donate the money there, considering the expense TES went to in its search for Caylee. I'm sure Tim M would be happy to work with Cindy on this, and to provide confirmation when the monies are received.

I think they need to tell people exactly where the money is going *before* asking people for it. Then provide confirmation when the money has been donated.

For example, they could easily set something up with TES to donate the money there, considering the expense TES went to in its search for Caylee. I'm sure Tim M would be happy to work with Cindy on this, and to provide confirmation when the monies are received.

think they could start with a name change...instead of say "helpfindCaylee" they could call it "Caylee" or something else that wouldn't lead anyone to believe that they succumbed to the lies of kc about her just being missing....they could also tell where monies are going and make sure they are GOOD organizations (proven good)-----they could be thankful that at least some went looking for their lost Grandaughter---they could also re-direct everything to reflect Caylee instead of about them or kc....or the mess around this case....they could do so much...but they won't becuase if in doubt they are "grieving"----they could also announce why that baby hasn't had a funeral---(tired of defense needing it)--they could also denounce that silly little line about the crazies that would dig up that precious baby--heck someone could break into that funeral home at this point....lots easier!---they need to be better with public...instead of announcing the uninvited be generous--show the upper hand....oh well ....... they won't do any of it--- they will just continue to spin.....

I so totally agree, I am simply today trying not to let this get to me like yesterday, boy that migraine wasn't worth it!
I really hope that they do something to change this.

I went back this morning reading the emails from Rick, and Shirley (CA's Mom) Its very clear to me that Cindy was blindsided by Casey. I do not think the family had anything to do with Caylee's disappearance or death.
If they are guilty of anything it is being pure dumb. Sorry to say it that way, but its true.
One thing I feel for sure, Cindy's spin on Casey being a good mother has been shot down by Cindy's own mother because she is the one person that Cindy talked to about the situation, luckily for the prosecution, it is all in email form. This family drama started long before we have been able to go back to. Cindy's family knows what happened, and they will do the right thing.
At this point, they need help, they need counseling for sure.
I don't think they will be charged with anything illegal.

I feel the same way so far . I can not understand why George does not get Cindy the help she needs to cope with all this. :confused:

I feel the same way so far . I can not understand why George does not get Cindy the help she needs to cope with all this. :confused:
Unless CA is a candidate for The Baker Act (being a threat to herself or others) there really is nothing GA can do. You can't make an adult seek treatment - medically, mentally, psychologically without their consent.

IMO CA does not see herself as needing help - so case closed.

Ya can't force someone to get help. With that said, I suspect she has been "ill" for quite some time and no one recognizes it as an "illness", they probably just see it as the way she is and accept it as that. It's sad but it happens all the time. What makes it even more sad, for me at least, is that there is help out there, she could get well.

I pray for these people, I honestly do.

Unless CA is a candidate for The Baker Act (being a threat to herself or others) there really is nothing GA can do. You can't make an adult seek treatment - medically, mentally, psychologically without their consent.

IMO CA does not see herself as needing help - so case closed.

ITA which is the biggest problem with personality disorders, they rarely recognize they have an issue. It is always someone elses fault- everyone elses fault but their own.

MO

I voted yes because their actions go far beyond denial. Cindy is treating Caylee's funeral like a wedding or a birthday party....who's invited, who's not invited. I do have sympathy for their loss, but the way they've treated the public and the officials who have done nothing but dedicate time and money to finding Caylee is like nothing I've ever seen. Mark my words, there will be no settlement. The trial will be a coming out party for Cindy and Casey.

I'm terribly sorry to sound callous, but I truly feel there is a strange jealousy there that the world has fallen in love with Caylee.

No Ca has changed and is going crazee trying to protect lee . That pycho b@tch Casey talked her brother into doing something ,GA finds out tells CA she trys hard to protect her son .All they have left. I think CA could care less if Casey gets lwp.She loved Caylee and Lee and she was fed up with her lying thieving mooching daughter . Who was able to lie steal and sleeping with half of fla ,cause Cindy knew it would not be good For Caylee to leave from under her roof. I dont think she ever expected murder.They probably want imunity for 3 three of them and I think they are gonna testify against Casey as long as LE doesnt take LEE too.OMO but I would do the same thing she has been trying to do to save her good child....................

Ya can't force someone to get help. With that said, I suspect she has been "ill" for quite some time and no one recognizes it as an "illness", they probably just see it as the way she is and accept it as that. It's sad but it happens all the time. What makes it even more sad, for me at least, is that there is help out there, she could get well.

I pray for these people, I honestly do.

She only needs help because imo she has had to deal with a devil for 22 yrs.Casey has tried to take down her world she is trying to save her son.Thats mho.CA is a mother who is being a tiger to save lee. LWOP I think Cindy feels Casey deserves. I think alot of people are going to be surprised at the trial.I think CA will run a few buses over KC.jmo

I have a question and I am not sure where to put it...so here goes. Cindy is saying that Casey is innocent and she would never hurt Caylee. Then they say they want immunity. Why would they need immunity if Casey is innocent? I am just so confused with all that is being said and done. If they have nothing to hide, why now decide if they get immunity they will tell the truth. If there was a "nanny" that kidnapped Caylee and killed her what are they trying to hide. I just cannot for the life of me wrap my brain around the stories that change day to day. They smelled a dead body in the d@mn car, they know Casey is lying and hiding something and feared she did something to Caylee. Now she is mother of the year and loved Caylee and would never hurt her.

Is anyone as confused as me?

I have a question and I am not sure where to put it...so here goes. Cindy is saying that Casey is innocent and she would never hurt Caylee. Then they say they want immunity. Why would they need immunity if Casey is innocent? I am just so confused with all that is being said and done. If they have nothing to hide, why now decide if they get immunity they will tell the truth. If there was a "nanny" that kidnapped Caylee and killed her what are they trying to hide. I just cannot for the life of me wrap my brain around the stories that change day to day. They smelled a dead body in the d@mn car, they know Casey is lying and hiding something and feared she did something to Caylee. Now she is mother of the year and loved Caylee and would never hurt her.

Now you are asking the million dollar question. Why ask for immunity if you have done nothing wrong and KNOW IT? All the A's have done from the get go is spin, spin, spin. Which has told me from the get go that something is not right. If they are just the innocent grandparents of this sweet, little angel then why are they not screaming day and night to find out what happened here? Even if its just for their own piece of mind?

Don't be confused - there is MORE to this case than we have been told. I resolved myself to that fact months ago. Will we ever know the whole truth? I don't know. But you can bet that when this trial gets underway all of us here will have "light bulb" moments and be saying "I knew it! or "Wow - I never thought of that."

Just be patient and the fog will clear - eventually.

Now you are asking the million dollar question. Why ask for immunity if you have done nothing wrong and KNOW IT? All the A's have done from the get go is spin, spin, spin. Which has told me from the get go that something is not right. If they are just the innocent grandparents of this sweet, little angel then why are they not screaming day and night to find out what happened here? Even if its just for their own piece of mind?

Don't be confused - there is MORE to this case than we have been told. I resolved myself to that fact months ago. Will we ever know the whole truth? I don't know. But you can bet that when this trial gets underway all of us here will have "light bulb" moments and be saying "I knew it! or "Wow - I never thought of that."

Just be patient and the fog will clear - eventually.

Thanks for the encouragement.:balloons:

ME!! :seeya:

This family is unbelievable .. :rolleyes:

Don't forget that when this all started, they ran ASAP to search the backyard. Why do this if they truly thought KC was bonding somewhere with Caylee?

Brad Conway is also Dominic Casey's lawyer?? The plot thickens!!

I think by the time this is over those searches for "shovel" will really make sense to us since we will be searching for them as well to dig out of the bs that comes from defense.....
I'm with you....confused that those who gave all they needed to kept so many more secrets from those that would have potentially found their darling grandaughter....they truly are shameful.....:rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member