Should Cindy and George be charged? Do They Need An Attorney?

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

Should Cindy, and/or George be charged??

• Yes they should be

Votes: 774 62.4%
  • No They shouldn't be

Votes: 150 12.1%
  • I dunno yet

Votes: 317 25.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
They should both be charged for obstruction in a murder investigation. I have the utmost respect for LE but the fact that these two are still out and about spewing their CARP really disgusts me and makes me wonder a bit about Law Enforcement and what exactly they're doing!

MOO

Perhaps, they were just waiting for these depositions? ;)

As the A's were never granted immunity I think the doors have been left wide open to charge them when the time was right.

Perhaps, they were just waiting for these depositions? ;)

As the A's were never granted immunity I think the doors have been left wide open to charge them when the time was right.

don't they have some sort of immunity with the supenias (sp?-;))---isn't that what bc was screaming about wanting????????

When did she wash those pants? Did that happen right away, that night the fit hit the shan, and CA called 911? Or was it a few days later, or what? I could sort of see someone in a haze trying to 'fix' things that first night, trying to normalize things.. taking a dirty pair of pants and washing them, sort of instinctively.

Which might be why they didn't charge her in the first place. But after watching her for nearly a year, what was first seen as instinctive, can be seen as a year long attempt to protect her daughter.... She is now also seen to be a lier sort of person.

It all adds up, and it doesn't look good for Cindy.

don't they have some sort of immunity with the supenias (sp?-;))---isn't that what bc was screaming about wanting????????

They want immunity. The SA isn't playing.

Apparently the SA is also having a change of heart regarding KC herself. If the daily update thread is to be believed he just filed to seek the Death Penalty against KC.

This more hardline stance really makes me suspect that he will not be playing games with the A's any longer as well. So some sort of charges against them may be looming.

After watching the depositions, I think they should at least be charged with Obstruction of Justice and/or Perjury. They are lying so much that it is obvious.

I feel they both should be charged with perjury!! They continue to spew lie after lie. Especially Cindy,she continues to make a mockeray of the sysyem..
She should be locked up with a chocalate key and the orange county police department should be aloud to eat it!!!!!:dance::dance::dance:

I feel they both should be charged with perjury!! They continue to spew lie after lie. Especially Cindy,she continues to make a mockeray of the sysyem..
She should be locked up with a chocalate key and the orange county police department should be aloud to eat it!!!!!:dance::dance::dance:

I usually don't like it when LE uses someone to "set an example" because it seems as though that person is being treated harsher than others for the same offense. But, for the A's, I would love to see it! Although, FL did recently change the law or make a new law concerning family involvement in crimes, so I think this is the perfect time to enforce it! It's one thing to want to help a family member in a criminal case, but it is another thing to help a family member get away with a crime! JMO

They want immunity. The SA isn't playing.

Apparently the SA is also having a change of heart regarding KC herself. If the daily update thread is to be believed he just filed to seek the Death Penalty against KC.

This more hardline stance really makes me suspect that he will not be playing games with the A's any longer as well. So some sort of charges against them may be looming.

I agree and IIRC that point was brought up in the depos.

After watching the civil suit depos, bare minimum, Anthony's should be charged with perjury.
But, I sure hope some OOJ charges come their way, too.

Most people that I know that have suffered such a terrible loss don't take care of themselves very well. I see that Cindy is always put together very well, make-up on, hair perfect, as far as I'm concerned she has put Caylee out of her mind to fight for Casey. I have never personally seen another woman that I really don't care for as much as I don't care for her. She is covering up something, maybe initially when she made the call, she was grieving, but I have never heard that same tone in her voice since then. She's too busy defending Casey, who really wasn't even nice to her. I think once she realized Caylee was gone for good the cover-up began. Do I have sympathy for her? I don't even know, I have sympathy for Caylee.

What is LE waiting for? Seriously, don'tcha think the A's performance last week would've been the last straw, with their obvious lies and GA's flat out refusal to answer some questions? I am at my wits end with these people!! Seriously, they make my blood boil! The lies, the sense of entitlement, the fact that they're making money off their dead granddaughter (and yes, George, I will refer to Caylee as that because thats what your daughter did to her). THud-Thud-Thud...sorry thats just me banging my head against the wall.

I'm sure this has been said many times by now, but I have to believe that Mark N is so relieved that he resigned as C and G's attorney. My respect level for him is even higher after watching the depos.

I can only hope that they C & G get charged with something...

As potential witnesses at KC's trial (even if they may be hostile witnesses)...I believe that they must answer questions. They cannot plead the 5th can they???

If they have been charged for obstruction before the trial, then I do believe that they would be allowed to plead the 5th when answering.

Could this be why LE has not charged them?

Does this make sense? Any legal eagles out there?

I'm sure this has been said many times by now, but I have to believe that Mark N is so relieved that he resigned as C and G's attorney. My respect level for him is even higher after watching the depos.

I can only hope that they C & G get charged with something...

:wave: Shadow, I also have respect for MN for bowing out of this mess. It is too bad that CA and GA didn't lisren to him. His advice would have been very valuable to them and perhaps, if they had taken it, he could have helped them avoid their present position. I think that CA would have done it her way regardless of what her lawyer said. Trying to guide Cindy must be like herding cats. (TYK to Steely Dan for that image).

As for charges: May they get what they truly deserve. If what anyone has done to obstruct this case and cover for KC reaches the level of wrongdoing the law requires for charges, then I hope they are forthcoming.

:wave: Shadow, I also have respect for MN for bowing out of this mess. It is too bad that CA and GA didn't lisren to him. His advice would have been very valuable to them and perhaps, if they had taken it, he could have helped them avoid their present position. I think that CA would have done it her way regardless of what her lawyer said. Trying to guide Cindy must be like herding cats. (TYK to Steely Dan for that image).

As for charges: May they get what they truly deserve. If what anyone has done to obstruct this case and cover for KC reaches the level of wrongdoing the law requires for charges, then I hope they are forthcoming.

Ditto. I agree that he could have helped them if they had listened to his counsel. And love the borrowed Steely Dan image for CA...so true! I used to think she was a wildcard, but now think she's so predictable...argue, lie, roll eyes, huff, argue, grit teeth, lie some more....lather, rinse, repeat. :wave: back at ya!

yes they need to be charged they knew what they smelled in the car and they destroyed evidence. Cindy called LE only as a power play to get KC to talk if she had known the truth I don't think she would have made the 911 call.

As far as the A's go...IMO they are responsible for the cost of 5 months of searching....to prove it is not that difficult to me. I just want answers as to why they did not call for help as soon as they knew ALL Caylee's clothes were in the house and not with kc. They did not call LE from the tow yard when the car was reeking with odor of death. Cindy cleaned the interior of the car and washed the evidence including a steak knife (yes, I am betting it was a steak knife). She sent GA to work, saying she would handle everything with kc. She washed all the clothes from TL's and refused to hand over valuable information. She still will not discuss those credit cards. She interfered with all searches and created none of her own. Her only contribution was collecting money from the public for kidfinders and her own expenses.
She delayed on calling LE till she got the info she needed from kc. She warned kc she was coming and she warned kc when father reported gas cans gone. She did not want LE to find her. At some level, which I contend is the surface, Cindy and George knew exactly what happened to Caylee.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ljenkins18