Should Darlie have a new trial?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

Should Darlie Routier be given a new trial?

• Total voters

Steely, most of "her proof" is what defendants like her usually do. They take a little piece of truth and mix it up with lies and inneundo and present it as fact.

As well as TruTV, they do the same things, even worse.

We can debunk all of that stuff just from the transcripts.

Only Darlie can explain that sock since she put it there. And she's not talking.

...so how come her blood isn't on the sock?..her DNA is...the inside of her mouth was torn up...did she gag herself with that sock as she was slicing her own throat?...what significance would that sock have for her if she was "staging" a crime scene to run down 3 houses and put it where it was NOT likely to be found....it was Darin's sock wasn't it?

...so how come her blood isn't on the sock?..her DNA is...the inside of her mouth was torn up...did she gag herself with that sock as she was slicing her own throat?...what significance would that sock have for her if she was "staging" a crime scene to run down 3 houses and put it where it was NOT likely to be found....it was Darin's sock wasn't it?

No, she used the sock to cover the knife handle when she stabbed her boys--so her fingerprints wouldn't be found on it. After she ditched the sock and had to stab Damon again to kill him, she explains on the 911 call why her prints might be on the knife--she picked it up. IMO

I for one have no clue why the sock was put in the alley. I can't even guess a reason unless she meant to throw it in the trash can and missed.

I don't think there is any evidence that proves Darlie stuffed the sock in her own mouth or that the sock was ever in her mouth. NOt to my knowledge anyway. But the new dna tests on the sock are to look for Darlie's saliva so if they found it, it might prove the sock was in her mouth.

Yeah diet pills can make you chew the inside of your mouth as they make you hyper. Just a thought though not a fact or anything.

NSI

...see,I could even go with she snapped and did it...but all that pre-meditation stuff and using a sock to hide her fingerprints...I just can't see that...she was either out of her *advertiser censored*** mind when she did it,she was planning on killing herself,right?...so why worry about fingerprints?....or she did not do it...imo

...see,I could even go with she snapped and did it...but all that pre-meditation stuff and using a sock to hide her fingerprints...I just can't see that...she was either out of her *advertiser censored*** mind when she did it,she was planning on killing herself,right?...so why worry about fingerprints?....or she did not do it...imo

I don't think anyone believes she was planning to kill herself that night, I don't anyway. If she wasn't worried about prints why would she tell the 911 operator she picked the knife up and state that there might be prints on it?

I don't think any of us can know what was in Darlie's mind, why she killed her children. That's why the state is never burdened to prove motive. NO one knows why another kills.

We can only speculate based on what we know of her and her family.

....speculating on what we know about her I would never speculate she would slash her throat with her left hand (she's right handed) and risk leaving an ugly scar,darlie is all about appearances,if she wasn't going to kill herself,what was she trying to do?
....speculating on what we know about Darlie I would never speculate that she would mess up her white carpet with blood....she would have smothered her babies,if she wanted them dead...

....speculating on what we know about her I would never speculate she would slash her throat with her left hand (she's right handed) and risk leaving an ugly scar,darlie is all about appearances,if she wasn't going to kill herself,what was she trying to do?
....speculating on what we know about Darlie I would never speculate that she would mess up her white carpet with blood....she would have smothered her babies,if she wanted them dead...

Darlie knew all about plastic surgery. Shoot you don't think she wasn't smart enough to know that after the coppers leave her alone and go after the "so called real" intruder that her surgeon would of recommended plastic surgery to fix that ugly scar right up.

As for the carpets, did you know that the very 1st time Darlie went back to the house with one of her closest friends, the very 1st comment out of her mouth was that she was going to have to tear up the carpet because it was ruined. Hmmmmmmmm. Sounds like a devasated mother to me. Her friend even confronted her about her lack of empathy and guess what...Darlie looked at her and said those people wrecked my HOUSE. Look at all the work that I am going to have to have done.......

NOW, I would NEVER EVER EVER EVER want to step another foot inside the house that my precious babies were brutally murdered and I was brutally attacked in.. NEVER!!!!!!! Now I know there are some people that would but I do not see them obessing over the carpet and drapes.

She changed her stories to match the evidence. All the way to the sock and knife, she planned this. Why, maybe because of Darin. Maybe because she didn't want to be tied down to 3 kids.

Oh sorry, I meant speculate on what was in her mind the night she killed the boys and in the days preceding the murders. There is plenty of evidence, blood evidence, fibre evidence to prove she did it.

I don't think vanity and materialism had much to do with these murders. I've stated that in another post.

The only reason she cut her neck was to make it appear she was a victim. You very easily can use your non-dominant hand to do what she did, just roll the knife across your throat.

I don't believe Darlie was thinking anything of her beautiful face or her nice white carpets when she killed those boys.

as always just my rambling thoughts

First of all Darlie would not slash her throat with her right hand as that would have made it really oblvious to those who would be suspicious. She certainly would not smother her children either because no intruder would be so kind so it would not have worked with her story. No intruder would worry about bloody white carpeting either.

She wasn't trying to kill herself, she was just attempting to make the intruder story more believable. I,for one believe firmly that Darlie knew 100% exactly what she was doing at the time she murdered her precious baby boys. IMO she had been planning and or thinking about it for some time beforehand and think that her fight with Darin just triggered her into action that particular night.

About the sock, it is possible that she stuffed it into her own mouth in order to muffle her own scream as she cut her own throat at the sink. JMHO

Unfortunately for Darlie evidence doesn't lie and it gace her plan away very clearly from day one! Nobody knows really why mothers kill their children. In this case I believe that the cost of raising those boys was beginning to put a damper on Darlies lifestyle.

Darlie knew all about plastic surgery. Shoot you don't think she wasn't smart enough to know that after the coppers leave her alone and go after the "so called real" intruder that her surgeon would of recommended plastic surgery to fix that ugly scar right up.

As for the carpets, did you know that the very 1st time Darlie went back to the house with one of her closest friends, the very 1st comment out of her mouth was that she was going to have to tear up the carpet because it was ruined. Hmmmmmmmm. Sounds like a devasated mother to me. Her friend even confronted her about her lack of empathy and guess what...Darlie looked at her and said those people wrecked my HOUSE. Look at all the work that I am going to have to have done.......

NOW, I would NEVER EVER EVER EVER want to step another foot inside the house that my precious babies were brutally murdered and I was brutally attacked in.. NEVER!!!!!!! Now I know there are some people that would but I do not see them obessing over the carpet and drapes.

She changed her stories to match the evidence. All the way to the sock and knife, she planned this. Why, maybe because of Darin. Maybe because she didn't want to be tied down to 3 kids.

WhityWendy you really hit the nail on the head-many who are firm in her innocence fail to make that observation in regards to Darlie's evolving stories!

Also I agree that I would never, ever have stepped foot back into the home where my children had been brutally murdered and died before my very eyes..what's the saying, if it walks like a skunk, smells like a skunk....

First of all Darlie would not slash her throat with her right hand as that would have made it really oblvious to those who would be suspicious. She certainly would not smother her children either because no intruder would be so kind so it would not have worked with her story. No intruder would worry about bloody white carpeting either.

She wasn't trying to kill herself, she was just attempting to make the intruder story more believable. I,for one believe firmly that Darlie knew 100% exactly what she was doing at the time she murdered her precious baby boys. IMO she had been planning and or thinking about it for some time beforehand and think that her fight with Darin just triggered her into action that particular night.

About the sock, it is possible that she stuffed it into her own mouth in order to muffle her own scream as she cut her own throat at the sink. JMHO

Unfortunately for Darlie evidence doesn't lie and it gace her plan away very clearly from day one! Nobody knows really why mothers kill their children. In this case I believe that the cost of raising those boys was beginning to put a damper on Darlies lifestyle.

I NEVER thought about that. But if she did put it into her mouth, that makes sense as to why.

Who out there believes we should run mental exams and such on baby killers to see if something in their brains are different from than rest? As my hubby says, then maybe we could figure out why they do such things and stop it from happening in the future. ME I believe that some people are just SELFISH and EVIL. But I guess that comes from me being brought up believing in the Devil.

I wonder if she used her teeth to pull the sock off her hand? I don't know the extent of the dna found on it,JW if this is a possibility.

I NEVER thought about that. But if she did put it into her mouth, that makes sense as to why.

Who out there believes we should run mental exams and such on baby killers to see if something in their brains are different from than rest? As my hubby says, then maybe we could figure out why they do such things and stop it from happening in the future. ME I believe that some people are just SELFISH and EVIL. But I guess that comes from me being brought up believing in the Devil.

My DH also thinks like yours, and I disagree. I have seen that one show on I.D. Discovery can't think of the name right now with DR. Michael Stone. In any case he really never gets very much beneficial info in his exams and such so. I agree with you Wendy that there are just certain people who are selfish, narcissitic and evil that are going to do such atrocious crimes.

Oh well Darlie's days and her time is beginning to wind down now. Tick-Tock goes the clock.

I would like to say in my opinion an intruder would have used the knife on Darlie the same way it was used on them poor little boys, futher more I believe that if she had been asleep on the couch she would have been attacked first and maybe even been immobilized to a degree maybe even dieing. The stab wounds in those boys were so savage and she walks away with non life threatening neck wounds and a wound on her arm. No. I am also thinking those bruises are from her own boys trying to fight her off. I cannot believe I ever felt sorry for that and was hoping she would get a new trial. Shame on me!

I would like to say in my opinion an intruder would have used the knife on Darlie the same way it was used on them poor little boys, futher more I believe that if she had been asleep on the couch she would have been attacked first and maybe even been immobilized to a degree maybe even dieing. The stab wounds in those boys were so savage and she walks away with non life threatening neck wounds and a wound on her arm. No. I am also thinking those bruises are from her own boys trying to fight her off. I cannot believe I ever felt sorry for that and was hoping she would get a new trial. Shame on me!

Wonders - don't feel bad, I also felt sorry for her at one time. I started out reading the transcripts with the mindset that she didn't do it. When you visit her websites the info there and the way it is spun really makes you think at first that she was possibly "railroaded". But when I started reading those transcripts, I knew deep down that she really did murder her very own boys. I recall reading early in the transcripts (I believe Darin was on the stand at this time) that after the funeral the Routier's went back to the house to get somethings to stay else where. While they were there they noticed the memorial that people had placed by the water fountain in the front yard. Here was a couple whose two boys had been viciously murdered and wife attacked. You know what they are doing? They are tossing around the stuff animals as if they are playing FOOTBALL. Darlie is LAUGHING and having a good ole time. The neighbors witnessed this.

There isn't a strong enough drug to make a mother that darn happy after being attacked and her sons murdered. I know people grieve differently but that wasn't grieving that was celebrating. I think that Darin just went along with whatever Darlie was up to. It is obvious that she ran that family. IMO...

I wonder if Darin every regrets defending his babies' killer.

I think the sock was in the alley before Darlie started any cutting on herself.

I wonder if she used her teeth to pull the sock off her hand? I don't know the extent of the dna found on it,JW if this is a possibility.

The dna found was the two boys (their blood) and Darlie's from shed skin cells, not saliva.

The new dna tests were to discover if her saliva was on the sock...but since we've heard nothing about the dna testing, we don't know.

Wonders - don't feel bad, I also felt sorry for her at one time. I started out reading the transcripts with the mindset that she didn't do it. When you visit her websites the info there and the way it is spun really makes you think at first that she was possibly "railroaded". But when I started reading those transcripts, I knew deep down that she really did murder her very own boys. I recall reading early in the transcripts (I believe Darin was on the stand at this time) that after the funeral the Routier's went back to the house to get somethings to stay else where. While they were there they noticed the memorial that people had placed by the water fountain in the front yard. Here was a couple whose two boys had been viciously murdered and wife attacked. You know what they are doing? They are tossing around the stuff animals as if they are playing FOOTBALL. Darlie is LAUGHING and having a good ole time. The neighbors witnessed this.

There isn't a strong enough drug to make a mother that darn happy after being attacked and her sons murdered. I know people grieve differently but that wasn't grieving that was celebrating. I think that Darin just went along with whatever Darlie was up to. It is obvious that she ran that family. IMO...

I wonder if Darin every regrets defending his babies' killer.

But at trial, they said it was Dana not Darlie who was with Darin tossing around the stuffed animals. (lies lies and more lies) I agree she was celebrating her burden being lifted..now Annekitty don't kill me okay, LOL.

And yes I believe Darin is heartily sorry he ever heard the name Darlie Routier.

IMO Darin is creepy. As far as we know (?) he is still married to and supports the wasted space that murdered HIS boys. WHY?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Crimecat8
Back