Should Incest Allegations & Misappropriation of Funds be Allowed on the Main Forum?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

Should We be Able to Discuss Incest & Misappropriation of Funds on the Main Forum?

• Yes

Votes: 37 60.7%
  • No

Votes: 24 39.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Imagine if you were accused of attempting to touch a sister who is a pathological liar and who has plunged her entire family into the national spotlight and into an unending hell? Imagine if there was absolutely no evidence that incest took place, but the rumor mill just kept going? I vote to keep the incest thread where it is.

I totally agree :)
In fact what may be wrong in our Country today is that people did not applicate FREEDOM and most are so dysfunction due to access and mindlessness.
YES IMHO just as Children thrive in some kind of ORDER so do adults;
I think it keeps boundaries and appropriateness in place.
I also think we should talk more about what we do know and think.
If we suspect incest it doe not REALLY need to be discussed.
Incest victims do not murder their kids.
Some people may not want to read about incest at all and may not even believe that Caylee had anything to do with incest.
And Like you said what if Lee is as innocent as can be and just happens to be Caseys brother, how many years of this will he be enduring.

my only fear is for the harmony of the forum. incest is a subject which naturally invokes very strong emotional reactions in people and it's in this volatile, effusive climate that arguments are most likely to erupt.

Debate is necessary in life. We can't all be shiny, happy people that agree all of the time. It just doesn't work. Why can't we discuss things intellectually? Of course emotions are involved. I have an almost 3 year old daughter, and this case breaks my heart daily. We just have to discuss things reasonably.

Honestly, I started to write a big long rant about the incest discussion last night...I absolutely think it should be confined to the parking lot, and I wish it wasn't even discussed there. Not because of the topic, but because there is no evidence to support it, and nobody posting on here would want to be treated the same way that LA has been treated...and the people who have managed to convince themselves that he is Caylee's father based on absolutely nothing really bother me....Yes, I know Casey said what she said to JG, but you can't have it both ways...you can't believe that everything else that comes out of her mouth is a lie, but this is suddenly true....it could be, but she said it happens in middle school, so even on the remote chance that she was truthful for one minute of her life, its at best very weakly relevant to this case, as there are many people who have suffered this type of trauma and don't go out and kill their babies. It doesn't go to motive, means, or opportunity, date of death, manner of death, etc....With so little relevance, and the real possibility of maligning a completely innocent person, I have a hard time understanding why people want so much to discuss it other than sensationalism....

Excellent post!

And as another poster said, there are often kernels of truth in Casey's statements such as "She's Close", and "They haven't even found her clothes yet". So why then assume that incest couldn't have happened to Casey and that she lies 100% of the time? She could be a serial liar, and still have been the victim of incest. This is a topic that isn't usually made up.

Actually, she told Tony that Lee attempted to touch her in junior high, and she told Cindy, but she didn't believe her. She told Jesse that she did not feel comfortable around Lee, because he had tried to pressure her into having sex with him. If we were allowed to have actual discussions about these things on the main forum, we could all get it right, imo.

Of course Casey is a known liar, but we discuss so many other things on here that she has said that are lies. Why can't we discuss this? Whether it be true or not, it deserves discussion and intellectual debate.

I know you don't like LP, but I think there was a reason he said that Lee could be the father. Again, JMO.

There is nothing factual that any of us is aware of that points to Lee being the father of Caylee. You said it yourself, we don't know if it's true. Why would we even want to discuss such a vile accusation against a person who is, at this point, nothing but a victim of his sister's evil act? Besides, what more is there to say about it that hasn't already been said?

I'm sorry, but an opinion that LP might know something does not equal fact.

I think if the mods wanted these issues put to a vote, they'd have done so themselves.

I don't understand why the incest speculation is any different. :waitasec: Plus, imo, LE included the statements regarding Lee being sexually inappropriate with Casey from Tony and Jesse in the last doc dump for a reason. Again, jmo.

Now, the misappropriation of funds. Well, that was investigated or "sleuthed" extensively by several WSers, and now Lee's lawyer has actually addressed this to some extent. I have been and continue to think think that something is going on.

We should be allowed to discuss these things. We are able to discuss so many other things on here. We aren't posting copyrighted information or anything like that. I just don't get it. JMO. MOO. Don't ban me. :)

My assumption is there is some concern about lawsuits from any offended parties, if you know what I mean.

I personally don't care one way or another if they're allowed - my delicate sensibilities won't be offended - as I know things happen. Everything in life is not all fluffy bunny, hearts and light.

If the owners and moderators don't want it on the main forum ,so be it. I had to ask if I could join and agreed to abide by the rules.

There is nothing factual that any of us is aware of to point to Lee being the father of Caylee. You said it yourself, we don't know if it's true. Why would we even want to discuss such a vile accusation against a person who is, at this point, nothing but a victim of his sister's evil act? Besides, what more is there to say about it that hasn't already been said?

I'm sorry, but an opinion that LP might know something does not equal fact.

No one has stated it's a known fact, but I believe LP has been a party to, and knows far more about this family and the evidence than any of us do. I don't think he's making baseless character assasinations.

I'm glad someone else brought this up. I was thinking the very same thing this morning (why threads were suddenly disappearing or 'parked') I don't think it's fair to say what we can and cannot discuss if the subject has already been brought up by LE supported documents. It's already out there guys, I think we can discuss it in a civilized manner. It may be vile to some but it is still a sad fact of life and it may be pivotal to the case.

Because it is only an insinuation by KC at this point, it would be horrible if this were discussed as if it were fact. I think it ok to discuss "sexual abuse' as a general subject out here(even as it applies to KC's behavior) but take it to the private area if you want to include initials of the alleged guilty parties. Until it becomes a fact that is. JMO

No one has stated it's a known fact, but I believe LP has been a party to, and knows far more about this family and the evidence than any of us do. I don't think he's making baseless character assasinations.

Can't have it both ways. I've had my hand slapped many times for questioning LP's "facts". If I can't question his motivation for making what I believe to be false statements, it's not fair that others can use those 'false' statements as a basis to sling mud at an innocent man.

I voted yes. However, I refrain from discussing or even reading for that matter, the info on incest as KC is the only source of the only information about it and she is a liar. I do feel the misappropriation of funds topic should be allowed. In fact, wasn't it some sleuths on here that brought it to the attention of LE? Hate to see this turn into yet another incest thread in a backwards kind of way!

has it occurred to you to send a note to the owner of the forum? Since she owns the joint it is her decision to make. Maybe you should just send a note and perhaps, just perhaps she has good reasons for her decisions.
Tricia is a great hostess and provides one of the best forums on the net for FREE. So to start a thread saying why you don't like her rules is just rude imo.
She has her email posted, she has pm's available, it blows me away that the thread starter didn't just ask her if she would consider changing the rule, or if she has it in place for reasons that you are not aware of.

I recommend this because I assume you have already discussed this privately with some members of administration or a moderator and were not happy with their answer?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member