showering at Jesse's place

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
but what was she wearing? was she wearing those pants that Cindy later washed?

I don't know if what she was wearing was every determined. Still, they would have smelled when she showered at jesse's. Unless that happened before things started to smell or after she dumped the car. I can't remember the time line.

I don't know if what she was wearing was every determined. Still, they would have smelled when she showered at jesse's. Unless that happened before things started to smell or after she dumped the car. I can't remember the time line.

Seems to me the clothes that would have smelled were in the back seat of the car which was now at the towyard. The ones Cindy washed?!

yeah... she definitely showered at jesse's. i remember jesse stating that he thought it was really weird that she asked to take a shower because it didn't appear as if she needed one. don't really know why he thought that was so strange, but he noted it.

he said a few other interesting things in that interview. first, he felt that the death was a mistake, and that she would have buried caylee near her playhouse outside. the dogs marked a couple spots right there. second thing he said that was bizarre... he noticed that casey was building a better relationship with her mom. once that happened, she became more disinterested in caylee. doesn't make any sense to me but he noticed it.

With Tony away & not there to give her a place to sleep and eat.... i's possible that she had a sexual encounter (maybe for money or food or just boredom?) and needed to clean up.

I think Caylee was long gone by this time & I agree with the poster who said it's unlikely she'd smell like death & go to a friend's house. No way would she risk having to explain THAT.

Maybe she had already changed her clothing in the car and then knocked n his door.

I still think it was a hook-up attempt. He said she left the door open while she showered. I don't think it has anything to do with Caylee's missing except that KC is filling every minute so she won't have to think. Boyfriend is gone and she NEEDS a hook-up! She's not the type to go very long without and she has that issue about imagining herself busy and in demand.

Yes, sorry, I meant to say she slept in Tony's jeep....she drove it the whole time he was in NY.

I am surprised since she seemed to be sleeping with Tony every night, why didnt he let her stay at his apt when he went to NY?

As far as needing a shower, in July down here, even at night its muggy and hot, she would need a shower.

I am surprised since she seemed to be sleeping with Tony every night, why didnt he let her stay at his apt when he went to NY?

As far as needing a shower, in July down here, even at night its muggy and hot, she would need a shower.

I think TonE just wasn't all that into her. He liked her ok, she was fun to hang with, but he wasn't at all ready to have her move in and become a permanent live-in girlfriend. She'd latched onto him like a drowning person latches onto a life-preserver, because of her situation at home. She was desperate. But he just saw her as a fun girl to hang with.

They'd really only been dating about a month, so I think he was totally right not wanting her there when he wasn't. Plus, I doubt his roommates would have appreciated Casey being there 24/7 for that week either.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Crystalbohnet
Back