SIDEBAR #10- Arias/Alexander forum

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys...keep your peepers open for a big announcement on this case around noon today. I think you'll like it. :rockon:

I guess we all now know that that is 3 o'clock Eastern! I still think back to the days of the change to daylight savings time and we were all in a fury wanting to know what time was Arizona time.

Sent from my SCH-S720C using Tapatalk 2

Hi kpm, I have to say that my beautiful and wise husband and bestfriend of 23 years (I'm widowed but would have been until my very last breath) told me for years that he was relieved that we didn't have a girl because he couldn't handle another me :floorlaugh::floorlaugh:.

I had absolutely no idea what he was talking about :facepalm:

:floorlaugh:....my daughter and I are polar opposites.....she was a handful the moment she took her first breath...lawdy I don't know how I made it through

It's noon somewhere....spill the beans already. I can't take the suspense

Noon somewhere???? does that mean we can also partake in drinks too??? I mean I always say anything after noon is completely acceptable.

Noon somewhere???? does that mean we can also partake in drinks too??? I mean I always say anything after noon is completely acceptable.

Oh I don't go for that time frame. I believe in the Church of Mimosas and Blood Mary's as early as 7:00 am. Party on. :rockon:

A French boyfriend named Bruno...that's hot! I bet his accent was *censored*:blushing:

It was really funny! I SWORE I didn't have an American/Texan accent when I spoke French and he SWORE he didn't have a French accent when he spoke English. He SO did.

I guess I must've too. I think we both had accent blindness or something.

I will be partaking shortly meeting my honey but now I will miss the big announcement .....dang it all

Heck its 2 pm here

DH off to work

just cracked opened my first coors light-got music going-

I am ready to cook and bake-lol

Lol, this made me think of Jodi today. And then I was mad that I thought of Jodi today. :D

BK6sfwu.jpg

HLN saying Van der Sloot is getting married. Oh my Lord.:stormingmad:

Heck its 2 pm here

DH off to work

just cracked opened my first coors light-got music going-

I am ready to cook and bake-lol

Soooo jealous!! I have an appt with my psychiatrist today to hopefully switch up my depression meds and I'm a nervous wreck. I have no idea why, just afraid he won't listen to what I want, I guess.

Have a beer for me!

HLN saying Van der Sloot is getting married. Oh my Lord.:stormingmad:

Shut the front door!!! No way. Who the hell would marry that psycho!????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Slowcrow