SIDEBAR #10- Arias/Alexander forum

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't need to tell you who was one of the first people to twist and tweet. Bill's speech sounded differently IMO
http://www.azcentral.com/community/...zona-arias-case-prosecutor-death-penalty.html

FWIW, this is Bill's twitter. He didn't comment on it https://twitter.com/MontgomeryforCA

I take everything Kiefer (if that's who you mean) reports with a grain of salt. His bias is so twisted and "facts" have been so embellished I just can't take any of it seriously. But the AP guy is credible if that's who wrote this article.

I think Montgomery was making it still kind of murky for some reason, surely political, but it's my understanding the decision is firm now.

Just got Bon Jovi tix :) This has been a productive morning. Four hours on WS, two cups of coffee and surfing around for concerts to go see. I have been a very naughty girl at work this week. CEO is back next week and my projects are starting to heat up. So I will enjoy this goof off session as long as it lasts today.

soo... I overheard some of the ladies having a discussion about Mr. Darcy last night...just a friendly (red alert) notice that Fitzwilliam Darcy is MINE! You all have claimed Juan, Dr. Horn, and Detective Esteban Flores...:floorlaugh:

Sometimes I wonder if at some point cmja had read Jane Austen she could have been a decent person...but then I get :stormingmad: because if she ever quoted my dear Jane, I would have to send a ricin postcard to her...

totally joking about ricin...:blushing:

Just got Bon Jovi tix :) This has been a productive morning. Four hours on WS, two cups of coffee and surfing around for concerts to go see. I have been a very naughty girl at work this week. CEO is back next week and my projects are starting to heat up. So I will enjoy this goof off session as long as it lasts today.

I just saw him April 19th!!! It was the second time I've seen him. He put on an amazing show with an amazing set list.

Sounds like a perfect day for one of these energy drinks:

sofia-coppola.jpg

I take everything Kiefer (if that's who you mean) reports with a grain of salt. His bias is so twisted and "facts" have been so embellished I just can't take any of it seriously. But the AP guy is credible if that's who wrote this article.

I think Montgomery was making it still kind of murky for some reason, surely political, but it's my understanding the decision is firm now.

I don't see JA accepting a deal of lwop even if it was offerred to her....After watching her for 5 months I would expect her to go for the gusto.

Yes I was referring to Kiefer. His tweet (at least) spread like wildfire. The article I linked seemed made perfect sense.

Do you think at some point Juan will reach out to the former jurors for a little Q&A session? If not, do you think he is watching their interviews on TV? I know he is a very private guy, and states that he doesn't watch much media. Just curious what your thoughts are about that.

Verbonica you are positively lovely, thanks for sharing.

It is just great to get to see everyone :seeya:

We haven't seen everyone! We are still waiting on the men! Only one has posted his photograph. :banghead:

Sent from my SCH-S720C using Tapatalk 2

Sounds like a perfect day for one of these energy drinks:

sofia-coppola.jpg

Pass one over!!!! Looks so yummy!!!! We had tons of those on the day of my wedding (which was quite a while ago). We drank them as we were getting ready.

Although I really love to mix champagne with mango juice ..... yummmmm.

Soooo jealous!! I have an appt with my psychiatrist today to hopefully switch up my depression meds and I'm a nervous wreck. I have no idea why, just afraid he won't listen to what I want, I guess.

Have a beer for me!

Hopeful One: Make him listen! You know your body, your emotions, and your side-affects better than anyone! It's your life, and you are the one that has to deal with the depression and the meds.

[Stomps off grumbling dadblame psychiatrists that think they know everything...]

soo... I overheard some of the ladies having a discussion about Mr. Darcy last night...just a friendly (red alert) notice that Fitzwilliam Darcy is MINE! You all have claimed Juan, Dr. Horn, and Detective Esteban Flores...:floorlaugh:

Sometimes I wonder if at some point cmja had read Jane Austen she could have been a decent person...but then I get :stormingmad: because if she ever quoted my dear Jane, I would have to send a ricin postcard to her...

totally joking about ricin...:blushing:

Okay, You can have Darcy if I can have Daniel Day-Lewis (oh I would love to see him play Darcy!)

Oh, and I think they havve a POI in the Ricin cases

Do you think at some point Juan will reach out to the former jurors for a little Q&A session? If not, do you think he is watching their interviews on TV? I know he is a very private guy, and states that he doesn't watch much media. Just curious what your thoughts are about that.

He is FOR SURE watching or at least assigning someone to watch it for him.

Pass one over!!!! Looks so yummy!!!! We had tons of those on the day of my wedding (which was quite a while ago). We drank them as we were getting ready.

Although I really love to mix champagne with mango juice ..... yummmmm.

Mangosa! ;)

They sold these near the courthouse. Just sayin. ;)

We haven't seen everyone! We are still waiting on the men! Only one has posted his photograph. :banghead:

Sent from my SCH-S720C using Tapatalk 2

So do we know the posters who are men, other than Sleuth and Steely? Do tell. I guess we could get a petition going.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Slueth_cat