SIDEBAR #10- Arias/Alexander forum

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wait when did Casey get arrested???? Did they get arrested on the same day????

Yes, they did!

The grand jury came down with an indictment on her birthday July 9, 2008.
The same birthday as OJ Simpson and Amanda Knox.
:scared:

I am!! I live and work in South OC!

Bon Jovi just played at the staples center in April. Good show but the staples center doesn't have the best acoustics for music.

I've been in CA for 16 years. Grew up in CT.

Staples Center is awful. My least favorite place to see shows. I love the Hollywood Bowl and some of the smaller venues like The Greek. I'm a huge Springsteen fan and whenever he plays here he likes The Sports Arena, which is a super old no-frills joint, but the sound is amazing! He calls it "the dump that jumps". :)

Troy is a cutie but I'm with you on preference, and my hub is also from India (Kolkata).

My husband was born here in the US but his parents were both born in India. I've been back to visit his family in India. It was quite the adventure.

I will NEVER again complain about LA traffic. You haven't SEEN traffic until you've been to India. You can truly only appreciate traffic in the US until you've had to share a road with a flipping elephant and camel. :)

:seeya: Magdalyn! Very lovely! It's amazing to see so many classy, feminine woman on here. :rocker:

You're very sweet, but I'll be honest (and speaking ONLY of myself, of course). CLASSY might be a stretch... :floorlaugh:

Me too!!! And I can't leave for lunch because I have to leave early today for a doctor appt.

(BTW: Which is correct - doctor's appt or doctor appt? That always bothers me.)

So, I'm eating Twizzlers. Maybe in a bit I'll have some cashews. Sure wish I had a beer.

BBM: I've got Twizzlers and cashews, too! Have you tried the Twizzlers BITES? I got strawberry flavor. And my cashews are the new Cinnabon Cashews. I got the cinnamon flavor.

I have to admit I debated about the cashews, but knowing how much Jodi loves Cinnabon and will never have them now, the b*tch in me decided, "I can! And I will!" :floorlaugh:

Me too. I've been here for 16 years. Previously from CT and lived in Boston for a few years too.

Staples Center is awful. My least favorite place to see shows. I love the Hollywood Bowl and some of the smaller venues like The Greek. I'm a huge Springsteen fan and whenever he plays here he likes The Sports Arena, which is a super old no-frills joint, but the sound is amazing! He calls it "the dump that jumps". :)

I LOVE the Hollywood Bowl. It has AMAZING sound. And it's such a wonderful experience to watch shows in the summertime!

I was born and raised in California so I'm pretty much a California girl through and through. I get cold when it dips down into the 50s lol. I know I'm lame.

Guess it's not come out yet because my source just texted me this:

"Uggg when is press release coming out?"

I just went to KPHO and nothing is reported there yet. I wonder if JA refused to accept LWOP or if the Dist Atty went with the desires of the Alexander family? I just could not see JA making any deal where whe couldn't ask for appeals. I don't think she has it inside her to accept her fate.

I just went to KPHO and nothing is reported there yet. I wonder if JA refused to accept LWOP or if the Dist Atty went with the desires of the Alexander family? I just could not see JA making any deal where whe couldn't ask for appeals. I don't think she has it inside her to accept her fate.

I'm guessing the latter. Hope they release this soon...I gotta get on the road in a few! ;)

I LOVE concerts like that!! Where you can't help but be on your feet the entire show!! One other show I've been to that was like that was Springsteen. He played at Dodger stadium and it was PACKED. He played for 3 straight hours it was magical!

OMG, just read that you are a Springsteen fan too. Isn't it crazy how so many of us have things in common :) He is seriously a part of my soul. My brother and I have been seeing him in concert since the 80s. I've been to over 60 shows. If I had one last day on earth, part of it would be at a Springsteen show with my loved ones (who are big fans too). I am at my pinnacle of happiness there!

:seeya: Magdalyn! Very lovely! It's amazing to see so many classy, feminine woman on here. :rocker:

Oooh I don't know about classy for myself only..I am too rough around the edges up to the middle

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

Some eye candy for the JBJ fans.....I love that I had his posters all over my wall when I was a teenager--and now my Daughter does too!!! :floorlaugh: not many can span the decades of pure ageless sexiness!!!!http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q0vbTpeSTcw

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DaniMiranda82