SIDEBAR #10- Arias/Alexander forum

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I suspect he's gathering all the info he can on those jurors, esp the foreman. I think he'd be super SMART to hire a jury consultant at this point. Someone like Janine Driver. ;)

Yes that would be helpful - love to know what she thinks of the foreman.

Also IIRC someone asked her on DD if she thought JSS was pro prosecution or defense and she responded Pro Jodi. I wonder if she still thinks that?

state requests reset for trial sept 9, def says he has another trial. I think next thurs it was agreed to meet to reset the trial date

OMG, just read that you are a Springsteen fan too. Isn't it crazy how so many of us have things in common :) He is seriously a part of my soul. My brother and I have been seeing him in concert since the 80s. I've been to over 60 shows. If I had one last day on earth, part of it would be at a Springsteen show with my loved ones (who are big fans too). I am at my pinnacle of happiness there!

I've been to 12 shows, and I do believe the closest thing I've had to a religious experience was being in the front row and being saxophone serenaded by the Big Man during the sax solo in Jungleland. I thought I would pass out.

I definitely have listed to BTR more than any other album ever. It came up on my ipod one day and it was shuffled and I was up on a ladder and almost had a cow before I could reset it. There is an order never to be messed with on that album, it's the law.

My husband was born here in the US but his parents were both born in India. I've been back to visit his family in India. It was quite the adventure.

I will NEVER again complain about LA traffic. You haven't SEEN traffic until you've been to India. You can truly only appreciate traffic in the US until you've had to share a road with a flipping elephant and camel. :)

My best freind's husband is from India! They actually met in Germany, then moved to the States (she's American).

The funniest story is that we all lived in South Texas in a tiny border town & worked for their school district. One day, my friend asked his wife--do you have elephants here? (They roam free where he comes from).

She was like "NO! Don't be stupid!" But there was a small circus in town, and lo and behold, there were 4 elephants walking on the side of the highway!!

It was pretty funny.:floorlaugh:

It has been so much fun seeing the faces behind the posts!!!!

state requests reset for trial sept 9, def says he has another trial. I think next thurs it was agreed to meet to reset the trial date

The Arias trial? If so, is there a link?

Oh, never mind. Just read another post where you were referring to another trial. Sorry.

You are adorable yourself...you look like a little French girl. Bonjour!

Holy cow!! I want in on this love fest. So we are getting to know each other???? Putting faces to names???? And we're telling ages??

This is fun ... okay I'm 63 married 39 years two sons five gkids, a dog and two cats .... some great lookin' peeps on here. :rockon:

Just read where Joran Van Der Sloot is getting married in next few weeks. He is engaged? Gross!!!

Holy cow!! I want in on this love fest. So we are getting to know each other???? Putting faces to names???? And we're telling ages??

This is fun ... okay I'm 63 married 39 years two sons five gkids, a dog and two cats .... some great lookin' peeps on here. :rockon:

Now waaaaaait a minute.....nobody told me we had to tell ages!!! :floorlaugh:

I'm 56 and the very proud mom of one son and one Pomeranian as well as the proud grandmomma of three of the most precious, precocious miscreants on the planet.

Just don't ask about my weight, and we'll be good!

(That's a cute pup you've got there, by the way!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member