Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tara Kelley ‏@tarakelley320
Just got a call...will be on Dr Drew again Monday!!!!

Ladies I think we have a man in the house! :p

Sent from my SCH-S720C using Tapatalk 2

Oh no, I am sorry. I am female. I was blushing cause it would be great to see the men's photographs. Lol.

Actually, I have a good looking husband. But Mark Eiglarsh, for instance, is eye candy. :)

Seriously....if I were a single male I would hangouts on WS...gorgeous!, funny, intelligent women all over the place! The he77 with eharmony!

:scared: what the....???? oh I need to get the details on that. Thanks for the heads up! :seeya:

Just read about it on HLNTV.com
Was hoping to see something about JA's retrial. Article says girls name and details. Makes me sick when people fall for a sociopath. Just another woman he can manipulate into giving him some money, maybe have some sex in prison. My question....why does a murderer have any rights when they are in prison? Why????

Holy moly! No one is as I pictured them in my mind's eye. Love all the new avatars, btw.

RR you were one of the regulars I was looking forwarding to actually "see". After posting with some of y'all for years it's been truly so fun to put a face with a "name". Today has been one of my favorite days on WS!

Well done to whoever started this idea. It's great to hear the board sounding happy.

It's a real shame that more of you don't live closer to AZ, and err that the courtroom wasn't bigger. Can you imagine a couple of rows of gorgesons Sleuthers sitting there? The CM would spin out if she didn't cause whiplash from looking at you all. It would have been a good time to see the stunbelt work.

Holy cow!! I want in on this love fest. So we are getting to know each other???? Putting faces to names???? And we're telling ages??

This is fun ... okay I'm 63 married 39 years two sons five gkids, a dog and two cats .... some great lookin' peeps on here. :rockon:

Hi Sydni. :seeya:

What a beautiful smile you have!

It really has been fun seeing everyone. My poodle Mimi wants her spot back so I'm putting her back in before I go to bed tonight...

To all my friends young and old whose beautiful faces are gracing their avatars today, I say thanks. I had no idea you all were so photogenic!!!

I have none of me on my ancient computer or I'd be playing along.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member