DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
KCL,
30 minutes and counting....
Waiting..patiently...
Okay so that's a lie. I am not waiting patiently. Wonder who is going to make the announcement and from where?
Waiting.....:)

KCL,
30 minutes and counting....
Waiting..patiently...
Okay so that's a lie. I am not waiting patiently. Wonder who is going to make the announcement and from where?
Waiting.....:)

What are we waiting for???? Enquiring minds want to know!!!!

I just saw that... the poor family....that was a trial I wanted to follow. Thanks for letting us know Popsicle!

:banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead: better than aquittal. Jason Young was a hung jury first time too..there is hope.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

Such an awesome idea with the avatars! How long is everyone leaving theirs up?

What are we waiting for???? Enquiring minds want to know!!!!

Announcement supposed to be today that the State of AZ has made the decision to retry penalty phase of CM Jodi Arias's case. We are waiting.

Well done to whoever started this idea. It's great to hear the board sounding happy.
It's a real shame that more of you don't live closer to AZ, and err that the courtroom wasn't bigger. Can you imagine a couple of rows of gorgesons Sleuthers sitting there? The CM would spin out if she didn't cause whiplash from looking at you all. It would have been a good time to see the stunbelt work.

BBM

I totally agree, gauntlet! There were some weeks during this trial were I was unusually grumpy, sad and just annoyed. I didn't realize how much it was grating on me, which is really kind of silly. As much as I love our insightful and deep trial converstaions, it's super fun to kick back and just be a bunch of dorks too :)

My parents and I were extras in the first one. That was the summer my job was babysitting Robert Redford's kids, they stayed at the place where I kept my horse.

It was a fun summer, one of the best.

Wow, what an awesome experience! So what was your impression of RR?

Finally got back here. The computer needed a new battery and wouldn't you know the charger went at the same time.:scared: Both charger and battery arrived today.:great: Anyway good to see you all. Have I missed anything? Has CK been in the news...making waves, or has she faded a bit from the public eye?

:banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead: better than aquittal. Jason Young was a hung jury first time too..there is hope.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

Jason Young, ugh, what a dork. Couldn't believe his immaturity, his gall, his behavior and murder of his wife!!! And surprised ANY other woman would sleep with the guy. Just disgusting.

Such an awesome idea with the avatars! How long is everyone leaving theirs up?

I hope not too long. It is a crime board peeps. Not to be a downer, and nice to see the lovely faces, but the criminals do follow along, and there are reasons for places called things like "MyCrimeSpace." So, go along with knowing that some of us never post pics for many reasons. Also, be aware that no background checks are required to be members of any boards on the net.

Nina Simone - Just in Time (Best version of this song) - YouTube

haha... Jack!! I have seen Titanic more times than I choose to admit. I never got the "moderation" memo when I was a child.

Me either! I was so upset the first time I saw it the ladies I was with offered to drive me home! I just sat in the lobby with napkins in my lap, sobbing & saying, "He turned BLUE! Why'd they make him turn blue?"

We don't go to the movies a lot, but I had to see this one at the theater. Now, my DH just grabs a lot of napkins with the popcorn out of habit... :blushing:

Announcement supposed to be today that the State of AZ has made the decision to retry penalty phase of CM Jodi Arias's case. We are waiting.

It's about 2:45 over there now so still time in the day, was any rough time given when the announcement would be made, or just 'today'?

O M G I didn't know that Caryn Kelley was found not guilty. I can't believe it.

Wrapping up at work, then driving home to jump on WS. I'm soooo glad everyone kept their "faces" on!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member