SIDEBAR #10- Arias/Alexander forum

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm probably late to the party, but did ya'll see this?

Jodi Arias’ Appeal to Remove Death Penalty Denied

Jodi Arias’ attorneys were denied the chance to have the death penalty taken off the table in Arias’ murder trial, as the Arizona Supreme Court rejected their petition for an appeal.

Arias was convicted of murdering her ex-boyfriend, Travis Alexander, and is facing the possibility of the death penalty. The jury that found her guilty of premeditated murder was split over whether to sentence Arias to death. The prosecutor now must decide whether to find a new jury to decide Arias’ punishment.

During the trial, however, Arias’ attorneys appealed to Arizona’s highest court to reconsider whether Arias should face the death penalty. They claimed that the prosecution’s testimony about the way Alexander died, and how cruel it was, was inconsistent.

http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/headlines/2013/05/jodi-arias-appeal-to-remove-death-penalty-denied/

:floorlaugh: Yes, I do love his smile. I think Jodi did too from one of her tweets about not trusting a nice smile or something to that effect.

I also like how he nailed her in the interview and cut her off like a Juan-nism . :rocker:

I think the reporter from Fl..blonde guy think name is Peter is sort a cute...JMO

Such an awesome idea with the avatars! How long is everyone leaving theirs up?

You're adorable! I personally will be taking mine down before bed..."face day" was awesome, I'm glad we did it :grouphug:

O M G I didn't know that Caryn Kelley was found not guilty. I can't believe it.

I couldn't believe it either. You only had to listen to her to know she was lying.. what is wrong with Florida letting these murderers walk free?

You're adorable! I personally will be taking mine down before bed..."face day" was awesome, I'm glad we did it :grouphug:

Same here, maybe I'll do a Friday Face Day and change out my posies for my mug.

I couldn't believe it either. You only had to listen to her to know she was lying.. what is wrong with Florida letting these murderers walk free?

Guess ya have to get snot flinging drunk, rant and change your story 5 times in Orlando to get away with murder.Sooo sad the CMJA isn't in Fla...and " didn't think about it first JMO

Jason Young, ugh, what a dork. Couldn't believe his immaturity, his gall, his behavior and murder of his wife!!! And surprised ANY other woman would sleep with the guy. Just disgusting.

Jason Young gave me the willies.

He had a press conference yesterday - AFAIK the plan is unchanged, they will retry the penalty phase. Is he expected to speak again today?

http://www.abc15.com/dpp/news/regio...rosecutor-discusses-next-steps-for-arias-case

KCL has source who said announcement will be me today that dist atty WILL go ahead with penalty retrial. This is not about what happened yesterday. Yesterday he said he was in no hurry, would discuss with family and defense attys. but supposedly, all that changed today.

Nothing announced as yet.

KCL has source who said announcement will be me today that dist atty WILL go ahead with penalty retrial. This is not about what happened yesterday. Yesterday he said he was in no hurry, would discuss with family and defense attys. but supposedly, all that changed today.

Nothing announced as yet.

What happened yesterday???

It has been fun today. Getting ready to face rush hour traffic.

Have a great weekend!!! Can you believe that today is the last day of May?????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member