SIDEBAR #10- Arias/Alexander forum

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright, I'm off. Enjoy this fabulous Saturday. Cheers from sunny SoCal :)...

[video=youtube;Mw4xI4xkeyo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mw4xI4xkeyo[/video]

It's awfully quiet in here today, I got caught up so quickly for a change. So, lets get it going!
[video=youtube;4xmvLwWRpF8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4xmvLwWRpF8&sns=em[/video]

IT IS ORDERED that all bench conferences and hearings conducted in chambers shall
be unsealed except: (1) all ex parte hearings shall remain sealed; and (2) all hearings conducted
in chambers with jurors or witnesses present shall remain sealed; and (3) the oral argument
conducted on May 21, 2013 shall remain sealed.

http://www.courtminutes.maricopa.gov/docs/Criminal/062013/m5793135.pdf

Minute Entry for 5/30/13

Dang! I guess this means we won't get to ever learn what was said to AVL in chambers! I REALLY want to know! I'm nosey like that!

Poor bob law is gonna log in again today looking for trial stuff, hoping the pajama party is over, and be like, what the h#ll is wrong with these people...haha :floorlaugh:

:floorlaugh: :floorlaugh:

Maybe we scared him away?? It's a good thing he wasn't here when we were Prancing around with Ms. inner horse :floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

I see him looking like this when he comes here now :gasp: . We're just :waiting: and :chillout:. for the second part of the trial. I think we :deadhorse: this trial to death already. :floorlaugh:

[video=youtube;CGQo6zpVzt8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CGQo6zpVzt8[/video]

Since I am talking to myself....

On CNN they just interviewed a guy who is trying to get legislation against ANY convicted criminal stuff being sold. He said Jodi is positioned to become the 'Queen Bee' of this genre.

As I've said all along, 'Son of Sam' is really useless since it only refers directly to the criminal who can continue to produce stuff. Give it as gifts to people who can sell it for a huge profit, in turn benefiting the criminal.

Not a whole lot can be done to prohibit free commerce.

Sad but true.

They predicted Casey Anthony would make millions, too, but it didn't happen because of the public outcry against publishing houses and TV sponsors. Casey has basically faded into the woodwork, except for those of us here at WS who followed the case so closely. I suspect it will be the same for Jodi. She will be yesterday's news when some other nut job comes along and catches the public interest. Unfortunately they "come along" far too often.

But…I agree with everything you said and hope the guy you mentioned succeeds in his efforts.

I read something the other day that basically said Maricopa County, AZ is 1st in line to take any monies Jodi gets to reimburse the county for her defense.:twocents:

Aw! Happy Day! Congrats to your girl! High School or College?
Thanks!
Its our youngest kid, she's graduating from high school. Every time I hear that Kenny Chesney song it makes me tear up...and I don't do that!! :blushing:

'Morning everyone....

Took a breather for a few days and just caught up on Skye's interview with Tricia. WOW! If there is anyone left on the planet who still thinks Travis was an abuser, they need to listen to this interview.

There was never any doubt in my mind that Travis was a kind, compassionate, do-gooder with minor human frailities but Skye brought out another quality that I missed - his ability to forgive. She went into detail relating how each and every time JA did something terrible i.e. tire slashing, hacking into his accts. etc., she would BEG for another chance. And Travis always gave her another chance, especially when she threatened to kill herself. As Skye said, Travis couldn't harm a fly! He believed in salvation.

How ironic that it was the milk of human kindness and the ability to forgive that ended his life in such a horrific manner! According to Skye, Travis never saw the evil in Jodi Arias until it was too late; hence the May 26 rant. She also believes that Travis was totally unaware that JA was coming to Mesa because there were no text messages back and forth during the long road trip. She believes that JA arrived unannounced, gave Travis a song and dance story about wanting to apologize in person, and begged for 'another chance'. When he refused, she killed him so that no other woman could have him. No 'second chances' for Travis!!!

It's so tragic that 4 jurors could not see the forest for the trees - if anyone deserves the DP, it's Jodi Arias. Jodi Arias, her DT, and Alyce deViolette defiled this good man's corpse for five months. It doesn't get any worse! Jodi Arias needs to suffer for her actions by living out her life without HOPE. If she gets the DP, she will most likely die in utter isolation - alone and forgotten - before she ever receives her 'ultimate freedom'. Yes, it's cruel and unusual punishment. She deserves nothing less! The new jury will have 'one more chance' to give Jodi Ann Arias what she deserves! I have faith!

I agree and I also think she told him she was bringing the tape recording for him to purposely destroy it and that was her ticket to get him to allow her to visit.

It is easy to see why he let her in, when you think about all the miles she drove and he would most likely accept her in to visit knowing she drove all that way. It is too bad he didnt just call the cops the minute he saw her, but like you say, he was the forgiving type and did not know how dangerous she was till it was too late.

I could envision him being surprised during the stabbing and thinking WTH are you doing even as she was stabbing him. He had no clue she was a total maniac monster.

Hey guys....just popped in for a minute....got a lot of errand to run...

Just have to say I'm so surprised none of the other jurors are speaking out! What about that Paul Rudd-look-a-like? I would sure looovveee to hear him speak :blushing::blushing:.

THe others all looked like older folks - I'm guessing they're not too into the media thing/giving interviews.

Thanks!
Its our youngest kid, she's graduating from high school. Every time I hear that Kenny Chesney song it makes me tear up...and I don't do that!! :blushing:

Congratulations proud papa!

Naw, I already know there's some issues with us folks. :floorlaugh:

I posted this earlier, going to my girl's grad today, feeling a little funny...

Kenny Chesney - There Goes My Life - YouTube

BBM I felt the same way when my younger son grad last weekend from college. He'll be leaving me soon to get his masters. I feel so proud of what he accomplished- leaves a lump in my throat.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
adr5879