SIDEBAR #11- Arias/Alexander forum

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Question: Who thinks Jodi made this herself?

arias-t-shirt-e1363201757947-300x280.jpg

Maybe one of our talented WSers can "Photoshop" that photo and add the word MURDERER?

I am sure that he is thinking about what he said on the stand. As in this

Yes I do sell insurance for those who need legal help. Dang, I have to plead the 5th because I don't have legal help right now. Check my watch. Not now but..

When he took the fifth, it had nothing to do with the case. He had a woman in his car and he had to explain to his girlfriend first why he was with her. :floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Can someone tell me where we stand now? Do they just retry the penalty phase with a new jury?

Yes, unless the County Attorney drops the DP and lets the judge sentence her. :twocents:

Last I heard Terry is still down in Roseburg, OR living with her parents. Laying low. I haven't heard a word about a trial. Wonder if the state is building a case, or waiting to see if he is found? :twocents:

I think it would depend on a grand jury deciding if there is enough circumstantial evidence to try anyone... I personally don't know if they had much more than her fishy cell records...
:seeya:

Yes they do. I was wondering what happens if there was another hung jury?

I think then the judge decides if she gets LWP or LWOP.

I can't see JSS giving her anything but LWOP if that happens.

I haven't thought of Jodi in days, I wonder how she is enjoying 23hours a day lock down :)

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Question: Who thinks Jodi made this herself?

arias-t-shirt-e1363201757947-300x280.jpg

IIRC, Chris Hughes said Travis had those tees made for his blog. On the back of the shirt it supposedly says BLOG.

The State vs Jodi Arias ~ Travis Alexander murder trial · 54,264 like this
January 10 at 9:10pm ·

"Travis Alexander's" were the words printed on that t-shirt Arias claims was made as a show of ownership for her by T.
Another lie.
Here is the link to "Travis Alexander's Being Better Blog". The t-shirt was printed with "Travis Alexander's" at the front and "Being Better Blog" at the back.
IT HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH JODI.
She just wore HIS t-shirt for the photo.

When he took the fifth, it had nothing to do with the case. He had a woman in his car and he had to explain to his girlfriend first why he was with her. :floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Gus has a girlfriend???
:eek::okay::gasp::shocked2: :giggle:

Awesome Good Morning, Sleuthers! :)

[video=youtube;g1ovNZTpVcU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g1ovNZTpVcU[/video]

Um, so if I am understanding this correctly, the county is in the process of picking a new jury for the penalty phase, as we speak. And (if anyone knows) that would mean that the trial (as to that phase) will be ready to go ahead on the July 18th date as set by the judge ... right??

Hope I got that right ... and ... hope that we get the right unanimous verdict of DEATH. From the vids I've seen on Perryville, it's going to be a living nightmare either way. If I were this killer, I would fall on my knees and beg for "mercy, forgiveness and second chances". Those are all of the things she said she believes in .. in one of her interviews. Those are also all of the things she NEVER gave Travis. Not to mention the absence of any demonstration of remorse in ANY way. I absolutely loathe that demon seed.

I never really thought I could conjure up such hateful feelings within myself, but then .... "Along Came Jodi" .... Blech, blech ..... BLECH!! :cursing:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member