Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good question...

What is that thing under facial cleansers?

Why does she buy two of everything??

Sunscreen.................SPF 90 or something ridiculously high for just a drive to Utah and back. When the receipt was first shown in court, I was thinking "Was she planning on worming her way to Cancun?":twocents:

What about Drew's guest Samantha Schacher, social commentator.

What are the job qualifications to be a social commentator? Do you need a college degree for it? :)

Lol! I think it's like being a blogger who can't write.

I remember when he was killing in socal. Very scary.

I would have had all my friends over whenever I had to go out, and walk or drive me. My windows would have been locked and then closed with a stick. I kept a few other surprises around also. I remember when Ted Bundy was killing all those women how scared I was. Then we had Otis Toole and his buddy Henry Lee Lucas. Killing small children. I actually faked being sick so I didn't have to go to school, It worked for awhile. I hope the people get a long over due break

Sunscreen.................SPF 90 or something ridiculously high for just a drive to Utah and back. When the receipt was first shown in court, I was thinking "Was she planning on worming her way to Cancun?":twocents:

Thats what I was thinking!

I loved Jenny on "whatever Martha"....now I find her so annoying. She did that show with Alexis, Martha Stuart's daughter.

Thank you, Dawn Treader!

Jury foreman Zavakos:

"You don't put people to death for being stupid."

"You don't put people to death for lying."

:banghead: :facepalm::stormingmad:

actually we do when they commit crimes that involve those things. She lied and was stupid while committing a felony.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

If she was smart she wouldn't have been caught so...
yes?

I am obviously not Karmady, but JA was not the only liar in this case. Did you see Lisa Andrews Daidone's testimony? She thought TA was a virgin..His own brother Steve Alexander said he loved telling his friends that his brother was a 30 year old virgin. (Yuck, but NOMB). Lot of lies going around.

""I loved telling all my friends ... my brother is a 30-year-old virgin," said Steve Alexander." http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-18559_1...s-on-trial-for-brutal-murder-of-ex-boyfriend/

And your point is? What is the intention of telling people you are a 30-year-old virgin? And I'd be willing to bet that Travis was one heck of an inexperienced 30 year old. Nor do I know precisely what he did tell all of his girlfriends. But back to the point, what kind of damage is that going to do?

Compare that to telling people Travis is a pedophile. To try to get your cronies to say that Travis was a pedophile. To fake letters indicating that Travis is a pedophile. What is the intention there? To cause as much damage as possible. People go to jail for being pedophiles. People don't go to jail for not being virgins.

Jodi lies like a fish swims. If she's not lying, she's not Jodi. In addition, Jodi is a murderer who is completely unwilling to take responsibility for her actions. Now that she no longer has a platform to get attention, I imagine her decompensating rapidly. I, for one, and not shedding a single tear nor missing a moment of sleep over that.

She is the one who makes those crazy facial expressions on Dr. Drew. She usually will act like she is either confused OR contemplating global warming. :floorlaugh:

Her expressions just crack me up :floorlaugh:

If you tied her hands behind her back she couldn't say a word! :floorlaugh:

:seeya: just requested a book by my favorite author to be published on kindle! My job here is done! Nite all!

I am obviously not Karmady, but JA was not the only liar in this case. Did you see Lisa Andrews Daidone's testimony? She thought TA was a virgin..His own brother Steve Alexander said he loved telling his friends that his brother was a 30 year old virgin. (Yuck, but NOMB). Lot of lies going around.

""I loved telling all my friends ... my brother is a 30-year-old virgin," said Steve Alexander." http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-18559_1...s-on-trial-for-brutal-murder-of-ex-boyfriend/

yep. everyone involved in this has probably lied about things in their lives.
Even us trail watches have told lies in our time.
yes indeed...

now where was I going with this?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads