SIDEBAR #13- Arias/Alexander forum

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually, it's my understanding that that's not true AT ALL. The site is victim friendly in the sense that you can't post "disparaging" remarks about a victim. The rule does preclude a lot of valid discussion in most cases, imo, but it does NOT mean that you have to post 100% against the defendant. You just can't post "anti-victim". Objective and neutral is fine. And I'm sure the mods will correct me if I'm wrong :)

And I'm with you. There is no person I've talked to about this case that thought she'd ever get the DP. And many who thought she wouldn't even get Murder 1.

Also, It's my understanding that you can't post"disparaging"remarks against the The perpetrator either. The mods will correct me if I'm wrong.

I can't stand her. She always has this hyper-animated delivery like she's saying something so revelatory. Janine, we already knew that liars have affected gestures, that people turn away from those they don't like and that drawing pictures of ponies during your own murder trial shows a lack of respect. You can relax now.

I know what you mean. Its like she is the only one in the world who noticed that Jodi was lying.

Kind of like she would say...
"Oh!!! Did you see her Dr. Drew? Did you see her? She had her firngers crossed behind her back when she said that." :floorlaugh:

Orin Kerr picked a person that is really hated along side with Osama bin Laden, Casey Anthony, Jerry Sandusky, Fred Phelps, or Tamerlan and Dzokhar Tsarnaev.

Since immaturity is a strong trait of Drew, she would be very similar to; Jodi Arias, Casey Anthony, Diane Downs, Jerry Sandusky, Adam Lanza, or Seung-Hui Cho. I would suspect Drew was probably a target of childhood abuse, since she is an abuser. Her behavior shows someone who has been abused in the past.

This person on another forum thinks that people like Lori Drew are sexually repressed. She is severely repressed like Cho, Sandusky, Downs, Phelps, or bin Laden.

http://perugiamurderfile.org/viewtopic.php?f=39&t=192&start=150

Clarification. When I say repressed, they are repressing something ugly and are psychologically repressed. It can also imply they have some sexual shame or something like that and self-hatred. They tend to compensate by various ways.

I suspect that Jodi Arias is very repressed, like Lori Drew, Seung-Hui Cho, Jerry Sandusky, Diane Downs, Fred Phelps, or Osama bin Laden.

Also, It's my understanding that you can't post"disparaging"remarks against the The perpetrator either. The mods will correct me if I'm wrong.

You're right, Tulessa, of course. I think a lot of times that rule gets lost, and it shouldn't.

I know what you mean. Its like she is the only one in the world who noticed that Jodi was lying.

"Oh!!! Did you see her Dr. Drew? Did you see her? She had her firngers crossed behind her back when she said that." :floorlaugh:

She's a head kerchief away from reading palms.

Prolly not a good idea to bring this up...it is a sore subject and not appropriate here. There have been many a poster banned for this....
Not to mention whole threads deleted....just a fair warning.

Oops...thanks for the heads up!

Wow I reached 3333. To bad it's not 3/ 13/13. I know it doesn't mean much, but I like stuff like that, don't ask me why. Time to walk the dogs.

In the Martin case the family has asked for justifiable peace. There are a total of 500 potential jurors. Out of those six will be picked, and only two alternates.

legalmania - can you explain justifiable peace in simple terms, without pertaining to the Martin's?

Roflmao! Oh so true! Thank you for saying that because she annoys me to death...

Nothing like stating the obvious....

Mo'

[video=youtube;km4u1k2oD00]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=km4u1k2oD00&list=FLTpRqy4cQF0YhTTFlaTy0BQ[/video]

legalmania - can you explain justifiable peace in simple terms, without pertaining to the Martin's?

Hi daisymae, I like that name. Anyway these are the words of the Martins, so I would just be assuming what they meant by them. I think it would be better if everyone came to their own interpretation. I may have gotten it back words it may be peaceful justification. I've been multitasking a little more than I should.

[video=youtube;MzGnX-MbYE4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MzGnX-MbYE4&list=FLTpRqy4cQF0YhTTFlaTy0BQ[/video]

Looking up Mike Watkiss interviews, I found this, just after watching Mike's CKA's jury's foreman's most recent interview.

Weird that Rarmirez recently died. One of his jurors and other women "flocked" to see him after his conviction. Beyond creepy.

"Even psychopaths have emotions," Ramirez said.

[video=youtube;MC5huwZoPZA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MC5huwZoPZA[/video]

Actually, it's my understanding that that's not true AT ALL. The site is victim friendly in the sense that you can't post "disparaging" remarks about a victim. The rule does preclude a lot of valid discussion in most cases, imo, but it does NOT mean that you have to post 100% against the defendant. You just can't post "anti-victim". Objective and neutral is fine. And I'm sure the mods will correct me if I'm wrong :)

And I'm with you. There is no person I've talked to about this case that thought she'd ever get the DP. And many who thought she wouldn't even get Murder 1.

You know many people who thought CMJA wouldn't get Murder 1? That is stunning to me. The jury, without much of the information that we have, all voted guilty for 1st degree premeditated murder. The premeditation was obvious. IIRC, you are a lawyer, but not verified? If that is true, do you think the burden of proof was met for premeditated murder? If not, why not?

The DP is another matter. We do not have it in Canada, but in this case, I would agree if the DP was the sentence, but I'm okay with LWOP too. The reason that DP is okay for me is the route CMJA decided to go for her defense. She has no conscience. She enjoyed dragging Travis through the mud with unfounded lies (there is no way to verify her version of events, except for taking the word of a proven liar). It was a scam that everyone was supposed to buy.

In Jodi's "personality disordered" mind, she may have felt abused because Travis did not want her in his life. She wasn't abused in the mind of any non-personality disordered person. Perception is reality, and Jodi's perception is impaired, so much so that she is a danger to society. I hope she never leaves prison, whether it's DP or life.

Hi daisymae, I like that name. Anyway these are the words of the Martins, so I would just be assuming what they meant by them. I think it would be better if everyone came to their own interpretation. I may have gotten it back words it may be peaceful justification. I've been multitasking a little more than I should.

Thank you!
:seeya:

Looking up Mike Watkiss interviews, I found this, just after watching Mike's CKA's jury's foreman's most recent interview.

Weird that Rarmirez recently died. One of his jurors and other women "flocked" to see him after his conviction. Beyond creepy.

"Even psychopaths have emotions," Ramirez said.

A Conversation with Richard Ramirez--The Night Stalker--Reported by Mike Watkiss - YouTube

This guy is so creepy. I heard he died of liver disease. I know this isn't nice but I hope he suffered, a lot.

For S-5:

[video=youtube;_jLGa4X5H2c]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_jLGa4X5H2c&list=FLTpRqy4cQF0YhTTFlaTy0BQ[/video]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member