SIDEBAR #14- Arias/Alexander forum

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
You won't if you just don't pick up the phone...then it's just like some distant gnat buzzing about.

He really does have more nerve that a bad tooth though.

Lucy I can tell you that there are an awful lot of wonderful, wonderful men out there. I'm happy for you that you're not settling!

The man I married eventually (divorced now but he's such a sweetheart), always asked me out at the end of every date the first six months we dated.

He LOVED being in a relationship...wait for one of those guys,,,,

I can't settle but it's frustrating I seem to attract the noncomittal, selfish types. I'm 43 and it's been probably 7 years since I was in a good relationship I'm so ready for one.

I can't settle but it's frustrating I seem to attract the noncomittal, selfish types. I'm 43 and it's been probably 7 years since I was in a good relationship I'm so ready for one.

Sending Good Man beams....

I get the ones who want booty calls or FWB/no strings attached. "Oh you have needs, it's not normal for anyone to go without." Blargh. You moron, you have no concept of what I really need! I am way past that at this point in my life. I feel your pain LucyVino.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

I get the ones who want booty calls or FWB/no strings attached. Blargh. I am way past that at this point in my life. I feel your pain.

You deserve so much better

I get the ones who want booty calls or FWB/no strings attached. "Oh you have needs, it's not normal for anyone to go without." Blargh. You moron, you have no concept of what I really need! I am way past that at this point in my life. I feel your pain LucyVino.

I hear ya fragile same here! I told this last guy he needs to just hire prostitutes & stop hurting girls feelings. I'm kind of old school anyway I dont do the hookup, casual thing.

Hi, I was lying here all night~insomnia. I thought of Jodie in her hole. If I were ever to see her ( wont happen) I could never touch anything she had touched. Her hands are murdering hands. I would starve before I'd ever touch food she touched. She is evil.Those sins will be on her killing hands forever. She can try to lie out of it but it will be there forever. There will be no mercy on her soul, she doesnt have one. One of my best friends died and I am weepy. God Rest Mary. :seeya:

Nore, I know very well the irritations of insomnia. Sorry it had you awake, too. Vut I am even more sorry/sad that you lost a good friend. ( (((soft hugs))))

I know I do and my kids do too. But geez....its like asking for the impossible

I hear ya fragile same here! I told this last guy he needs to just hire prostitutes & stop hurting girls feelings. I'm kind of old school anyway I dont do the hookup, casual thing.

Y'all need to look for golfers, firemen, and policemen....they all seem to be big relationship guys...

I'm being serious!

Y'all need to look for golfers, firemen, and policemen....they all seem to be big relationship guys...

I'm being serious!

Have no experience with a pro golfer but lived with a fireman for a year and he ended up being a jerk and this last guy was a fireman at one point then became a state fire marshall and now is federal law enforcement and I have dated other police who again wanted nothing more than hookups.

I'm being serious!

Had a little incident with the car this weekend :banghead:, stupid kids messing around the neighborhood...

anyway the cop that came to my house was super nice, and asking tons of questions about the car, and we were chatting and chatting... I was telling my dad about the whole incident at his breakfast yesterday. And my dad was like oh he was flirting with you..., yeah I'm a clueless idiot, but then again I think my dad would sell me off to anyone with a pulse... :floorlaugh:

Have no experience with a pro golfer but lived with a fireman for a year and he ended up being a jerk and this last guy was a fireman at one point then became a state fire marshall and now is federal law enforcement and I have dated other police who again wanted nothing more than hookups.

Oops...my bad....

Come to think of it, Scott Peterson was a golfer in high school...

ETA...but then there's Phil Mikelson who is a complete sweetheart and family guy....

Had a little incident with the car this weekend :banghead:, stupid kids messing around the neighborhood...

anyway the cop that came to my house was super nice, and asking tons of questions about the car, and we were chatting and chatting... I was telling my dad about the whole incident at his breakfast yesterday. And my dad was like oh he was flirting with you..., yeah I'm a clueless idiot, but then again I think my dad would sell me off to anyone with a pulse... :floorlaugh:

I bet your dad is right!

Sorry about your car...

Very O/T but who is going on vacation and where are you going????

I want to go on one so badly but the timing is not right.

I'm being serious!

:floorlaugh: I normally agree with you 100%, but this time I'm gonna have to (respectfully) make an exception.

1. With a golfer you will be a golf widow.

2. I knew too many fireman that lead double lives since they have schedules like 4 days on, 3 days off, etc.

3. Cops! Be VERY CAREFUL. Is has been said they walk a fine line between cop and criminal. (Think Drew Peterson and Brett Seacat.)

My best friend for many years in So. Cali is married to a Captain for LAPD. I heard too many stories that would singe your eyebrows. I made a rule to not date cops.

I met a guy and we started dating and I asked what he did and said, "Please don't tell me you are a cop." He said, "I work for the city." When I pressed him on it he said he was a garbage collector. That might have been a deal breaker had he not been the cutest thing and had personality plus. About 6 months later I finally agreed to introduce him to my friends at a party at my best friends house. When we walked in my friends husband (the police captain) walked up and said, "Hi Ron! How the heck are you?" I said, "You know each other?" THe captain said, "Yes, Ron's one of my best sergeants!" I gave Ron THE LOOK. He said, "You told me not to tell you I was a cop.":drumroll:

We had a good run and he might have been THE ONE until I met THE COWBOY that changed my life and made sure I got the pony I'd been dreaming about since I was 6.

Zuri - Aren't you the horse loving one here? We are so proud of our girls for winning the Equestrian Championship...When I was young, my father taught me to shovel and walk up in the hills in Cali to find that horse to ride and put the rein on - bareback - he was afraid of us being drug by stirrups.

So proud of your girls too! Not easy to do. Congratulations to them! Both of my girls ride. They do the Hunters. Lifelong horse lover that I appeared to have passed on! At least one positive thing! :seeya:

Dani! I am in my first week of quitting. Very difficult. I have to quit, having a bad bout of asthma due to allergies!! Need to breathe more than smoke. :banghead:

Smoking is just not worth it. Sydni, your post is awesome! TU

Omigosh O4J .... I hope you stick with it. I have asthma too and trust me, you will feel so much better being "smoke free". I have had a few very close calls during my smoking years (with severe asthma attacks). I will never go back there ... it was very scary.!!

My good thoughts and wishes are floating around somewhere out there in cyber space for ya. I really, really, really hope you can stick with the program. You are gonna feel sooooooooooo much better ... even within a week. Your good health (and breathing,) will take center stage very soon. You're gonna LOVE it!!! Good luck my darlin' !! :luv: :hug:

Note to Dani ... I am sooooo proud of you. I know things are not going so well in other areas of your life, but you are doing amazing in spite of all of your "difficulties" ... your grief (and yes anger is part of that) etc. ... you are awesome and you are being an inspiration to people on this board. Stay strong my dear. :luv: :hug:

:floorlaugh: I normally agree with you 100%, but this time I'm gonna have to (respectfully) make an exception.

1. With a golfer you will be a golf widow.

2. I knew too many fireman that lead double lives since they have schedules like 4 days on, 3 days off, etc.

3. Cops! Be VERY CAREFUL. Is has been said they walk a fine line between cop and criminal. (Think Drew Peterson and Brett Seacat.)

My best friend for many years in So. Cali is married to a Captain for LAPD. I heard too many stories that would singe your eyebrows. I made a rule to not date cops.

I met a guy and we started dating and I asked what he did and said, "Please don't tell me you are a cop." He said, "I work for the city." When I pressed him on it he said he was a garbage collector. That might have been a deal breaker had he not been the cutest thing and had personality plus. About 6 months later I finally agreed to introduce him to my friends at a party at my best friends house. When we walked in my friends husband (the police captain) walked up and said, "Hi Ron! How the heck are you?" I said, "You know each other?" THe captain said, "Yes, Ron's one of my best sergeants!" I gave Ron THE LOOK. He said, "You told me not to tell you I was a cop.":drumroll:

We had a good run and he might have been THE ONE until I met THE COWBOY that changed my life and made sure I got the pony I'd been dreaming about since I was 6.

BBM: Now THAT'S the kind of guy I'd hold out for!

I bet your dad is right!

Sorry about your car...

Thanks, car will be ok...

Dad, no! Once he started hanging out with his early bird crew, he started a new hobby of trying to marry me off... He's worse than a Jewish mother! :seeya:

Thanks, car will be ok...

Dad, no! Once he started hanging out with his early bird crew, he started a new hobby of trying to marry me off... He's worse than a Jewish mother! :seeya:

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh: That is HILARIOUS!

Does anyone think the judge was biased toward the defense team?

I wouldn't say "biased", but she DID exercise an abundance of caution. I think she was a little overly worried (cautious) about creating any appeal issues ..... but I know what you mean .... some of her rulings were very frustrating and she did seem to be bending over backwards in favor of the DT ... maybe because it was her first DP case ... I'm sure she had many, many discussions with other Judges with more experience and was perhaps following advice from her peers. JMO :seeya:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Painauchocolat2024