DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Testing testing
My laptop and kindle both died within 24 hours of each other :eek:
Am I getting through on my iPod?

Yes, you are getting through on your IPod. So sorry your Kindle and laptop died. But, alas, I see dead people/laptops/Kindles.

[video=youtube;ZSNyiSetZ8Y]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZSNyiSetZ8Y[/video]

Well I can see you, Seguek9!!:seeya:

Phwew...I felt so lonely until I convinced my kiddo she needed to give up the iPod :)

However I need a magnifying glass and skinnier fingers now! Lol

So how interesting Patti Womack says she's "never ever received a death threat". How will Michael Kiefer spin that one?

So how interesting Patti Womack says she's "never ever received a death threat". How will Michael Kiefer spin that one?

I heard that. Yup very interesting. She said she felt threatened because her home address with directions was posted on the ST vs Jodi Arias facebook page and it has over 50,000 likes. Also, she said she has no drug or alcohol problems and no arrest record.

KCL, do you know if the status hearing on Thursday will be live streamed?

I heard that. Yup very interesting. She said she felt threatened because her home address with directions was posted on the ST vs Jodi Arias facebook page and it has over 50,000 likes. Also, she said she has no drug or alcohol problems and no arrest record.

KCL, do you know if the status hearing on Thursday will be live streamed?

I don't know but I do know I will be there. So I will bring back any reports. :seeya:

I don't know but I do know I will be there. So I will bring back any reports. :seeya:

Yay!! Let us know the scoop please! Sending virtual libations until then :toast:

Couldn't they find better actors?

Juan and Flores not even close to what they look like.

http://www.azcentral.com/thingstodo...as-dirty-little-secret-characters-actors.html

Well carp.
Did you have to post this? :facepalm:
I had no idea David Zayas was in this (Det. Angel Batista from Dexter), now I may watch it, I love him! No he is not Flores, but at least I like him as an actor.

BTW, If I DO watch I will be sure not to watch the premier.
Anything to not give Lifetime the ratings it dips into the gutter for.
Some boycott site suggested watching it in a rerun later or waiting for it to hit YouTube, sounds like a plan to me.

PS- Now I am feeling kind of judgy *shame*. Is it possible this really isn't all tilted to Killer and her various sexcapades?
NAH.

Well carp.
Did you have to post this? :facepalm:
I had no idea David Zayas was in this (Det. Angel Batista from Dexter), now I may watch it, I love him! No he is not Flores, but at least I like him as an actor.

BTW, If I DO watch I will be sure not to watch the premier.
Anything to not give Lifetime the ratings it dips into the gutter for.
Some boycott site suggested watching it in a rerun later or waiting for it to hit YouTube, sounds like a plan to me.

PS- Now I am feeling kind of judgy *shame*. Is it possible this really isn't all tilted to Killer and her various sexcapades?
NAH.

Oh wow, I didn't realize Batista was in it. I think that's pretty good casting actually.

IMO Patti Womack is old news. She did not testify in the penalty phase. It is over...hung jury. I have to say if my address was on that FB page I would not feel comfortable. The rumor that I heard was that Dave Hall, PPL associate and friend of Travis said that Patti Womack was on State Assistance and had unreported income. There was a short discussion here a few days ago about that and the posts were removed. I wondered how Dave Hall knew about Womack and her welfare status, how would he know if she reported her income to her welfare worker. (If she was on welfare in the first place) This worries me. Who leaked the info to Dave Hall..Was he lying? Will this info cause the verdict to be overturned?

Patti is NOT old news. She should be, but she is making sure to use up ALL of her 15 minutes.

In fact, the convicted killer's attorneys just used PW and these alleged threats, in a motion to try to delay the trial until 2014. So, in the case, she is not old news. I betcha Juan is listening.

There was a motion granted to allow camera's for this hearing. Since JVM and Dr. D are still covering every night, it will be live streamed. Someone had to make that motion.

Although, your input and insight is much more valuable than JVM. :floorlaugh:

There was a motion granted to allow camera's for this hearing. Since JVM and Dr. D are still covering every night, it will be live streamed. Someone had to make that motion.

Although, your input and insight is much more valuable than JVM. :floorlaugh:

Is it this Thursday?

To the Juanettes on here. I was over at the FaceBook page for The State vs Jodi Arias and Chris Hughes has some cute Juan Martinez Bobble Head Dolls for sale to help with money for the Alexanders. It looks like he is trying to find a mfg. to bring the price down since it looks like a lot of people want to purchase them. Just a heads up!

For Realz? :floorlaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member