SIDEBAR #14- Arias/Alexander forum

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought you were sure JA was in for a bad day during the penalty phase when the verdict came in. And I thought you predicted a DP verdict.
From what I know of Tuba's posts she bases her comments on more than personal opinions. However, IMPO, it may have been in the stars (so to speak) that a DP verdict would be reached...it was obviously there for the taking. But the power of four humans thwarted justice for the time being.

This aunt I have felt little for since she has shown numerous times wjat she is anyway. I don't see any other name but hers attached

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2
ITA
But anyone can post a petition. Does that site even verify names?

ITA
But anyone can post a petition. Does that site even verify names?

Lol no. As you said anyone can start one, you don't have to verify your identify. Its a joke....the site is.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

Evening y'all!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wj23_nDFSfE"]VAN McCOY - the hustle (1975) (HQ) - YouTube[/ame]

Originally Posted by bznbear
Oh it's been on my bucket list for years!!! I always hoped we'd get stationed there. We're going to Husk restaurant, the Angel Oak, Bohicket Marina to name a few!
Lol
I've got your lamp avatar in my bedroom

My ex has it at his house, and they watch that movie every year at Christmas (our families get together at the major holidays and birthdays)! The kid who starred in it, all grown up, appeared on Cake Boss's "The Next Great Baker" this last season, which was a kick. :wink:

I have not been b4. My daughter and son in law went last year and loved it! We are near a beach, golf (lol), and charleston. I'm so excited. It looks gorgeous in photos I've seen.

I'm from the texoma area, near Gainesville, so this will be a wonderful change for us!!! Not that Lake Texoma isn't nice, just sayin....

We like Galveston / Padre Island too!

Be sure to bring a jacket and long pants - the nights have been cool due to the storms. :seeya:

Gentle reminder--please don't use WS to perpetuate rumors! That kind of thing is not what we are here for. Link to an approved site, or else rise above and float along.

:tyou:

This is what makes this site so awesome!!

DD was getting bombarded by Twitter to do some fact checking. The Twitter onslaught didn't seem to faze him...rather it seemed to support the panel's discussion on how "outrageous" the public can be. Seems to me, it was just the reaction he hoped to have gotten. Seriously, what else would he have expected?

These media types often do what their keepers tell them, in order to keep their jobs, and to keep the public nice and inflamed/attentive. Sometimes I like DD, and other times he infuriates me with what he allows and encourages. :stormingmad:

I guess he got into a lot of hot water semi-recently, so DD is probably more likely to keep stirring the ratings pot! Although you'd think his ratings would go down if he tended to defend the opposite of the truth...:moo::twocents::seeya:

RR0004, I do agree that the jurors had the potential to tilt verdicts on each of the phases but refrained from vigorous argument designed to convince. Prior to the sentencing non-verdict, at #1538, p.62 Verdict Watch 4, I did write about persuading the holdout(s) to come around and what was needed. Obviously, that effort was not made. It wasn't laziness but our former jurors were unusually respectful of opposing opinions and reluctant to impose their own even by persuasion.

As for the lethal warning from the node, in the chart for June 20, that persists. It is a very difficult, dire presence. It looms in #1037, p.42 of Sidebar Thread 13 the Status Hearing. No such alert is active or "ripe" in the two charts cast for Nurmi's motion for continuance or Martinez's objection. It is, however, haunting and shadowing the convict because when she is present, it reappears.

RR0004, I do agree that the jurors had the potential to tilt verdicts on each of the phases but refrained from vigorous argument designed to convince. Prior to the sentencing non-verdict, at #1538, p.62 Verdict Watch 4, I did write about persuading the holdout(s) to come around and what was needed. Obviously, that effort was not made. It wasn't laziness but our former jurors were unusually respectful of opposing opinions and reluctant to impose their own even by persuasion.

As for the lethal warning from the node, in the chart for June 20, that persists. It is a very difficult, dire presence. It looms in #1037, p.42 of Sidebar Thread 13 the Status Hearing. No such alert is active or "ripe" in the two charts cast for Nurmi's motion for continuance or Martinez's objection. It is, however, haunting and shadowing the convict because when she is present, it reappears.

I just wanted to say your posts are awesome! Thanks!

yeah they have good info. Very supportive of the family. One of the admins of the page denied that accusation from Patty.

Speaking of The State v. JA page, they just posted that cameras will not be allowed on Thursday! Any truth to this? Say it ain't so! :please:

Chris Williams tweeted:

"Chris Williams ‏@chriswnews 1h
#JodiArias Judge Stephens will allow a camera, JUST NOT A LIVE STREAM @ Thu hearing. Also most of hearing is set for chambers/sealed"

Omg thanks Marlap! Last sept we were at a fun dinner in london, and a couple totally took over the dance floor. They were doing the New York hustle to every song the band played. I had forgotten how fun that night was! :seeya:

Hi Tenacious. :seeya:

I know....that song is such fun!

I love this one too...

[ame="http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=_jLGa4X5H2c"]Boogie wonderland - Earth Wind and Fire - YouTube[/ame]

One of my fave moments in life Jodi will never experience. Sitting out on the deck early morning up at the cottage. The mist is coming off the lake and I can hear the loons. No other sounds. Coffee in hand.

What's up with the hearing Thursday. Is the Defense trying to have Jodi declared insane?

Chris Williams tweeted:

"Chris Williams ‏@chriswnews 1h
#JodiArias Judge Stephens will allow a camera, JUST NOT A LIVE STREAM @ Thu hearing. Also most of hearing is set for chambers/sealed"

Thanks for the update. So what does that mean we will get stills :floorlaugh:
ETA-No disrespect toward stills of Travis's murder intended

:jail:What I did say was that the trial in chief was on unstable foundation and that there would be complications in the end. I also saw protest from the public over a harsh verdict or a death penalty. If you look at C.M.'s reaction to the hung jury, you may well judge her to be having a bad day.

Hi Tuba,
I misunderstood. Thank you for clarifying. I don't know if CM looked unhappy. She seems to live in her own made up reality.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
adr5879