SIDEBAR #14- Arias/Alexander forum

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you my fine friends. Hugs and kind thoughts are most definitely welcome right now.

I take it things have been pretty quiet here as of late? Let's hope the DT doesn't get their way and delay this into 2014. How ridiculous is that? Nurmi and Willie need to grow up and get their priorities straight. The court shouldn't have to bow to their "schedules". Time to get this one done!

The priority in my heart is to hear you and our other Websleuthers are well and happy.

Yes, for the Alexander family this all needs to end. Their lives will never be the same. I always think of Steven saying he wants the day to come that he never sees CMJA again.

Good evening WS friends. I've been on sabbatical dealing with a personal health issue, and have missed you terribly.

Rosemary - how is Kyle doing?

Hopeful - how's the quit smoking going?

Sleuth - How's our favourite dog doing? Jammin' as usual I hope ;).

Katiecoolady - hope you're enjoying some down time from the theatrics which will continue once again on Thursday.

Linda x 2 (NJ and NY), Tenacious, Jane (dood and Jetson), I've missed you all. Tulessa, Tex, OBE, Panthers (Pink and black). And anyone else I've forgetten (but not really).

Love ya guys. Hope all is well with everyone.

I never in my life thought I would hear the word tumor spoken to me by a doctor, but there it is. Hanging out there like an evil thought better left unsaid. I've done a lot of soul searching over the past week, but realized I really miss my online friends.

Tuba - I love your posts, and realize they are not a statement of what "will" be, but a statement of what the planets tell you is in the "wind" so to speak. I hope you're right and Juan wins another round for justice on Thursday. I'm looking forward to sharing it with my WS buddies.

Princess

Princess, we missed you too....I am so sorry to hear you have a tumor....promise to keep us up to date and don't go running off again!

No, not all 12 - Tara and the nurse were on DD and said a few others were going. Yes to closed chambers is what I read here.

Thanks daisymae. When all the sidebar transcripts and in chambers meetings are released, it will be interesting reading.

Princess, we missed you too....I am so sorry to hear you have a tumor....promise to keep us up to date and don't go running off again!

Thanks Marlap. I'm not running anywhere, unless it's away with Sleuthy (you devil dog you) :giggle:.

I had to come back because I love it here. The alternative was endless HLN who are now taking advantage of the Trayvon Martin case. I won't follow that case like this one (just news bytes here and there). It's a little too heated for my tastes. I can understand why the mods here don't want to go there. :seeya:

Crap..........by 6:00 pm, the fire has grown to 5,000 acres, Holy cats!
Granite Mountain Basin is the most gorgeous area, urgh! Lots of horses, but they've got the old Prescott race track stalls all cleaned and 180 or so are available for evacuated livestock.
Getting close to 7:00 pm. Have a feeling we'll be watching flames over the hillsides tonight :scared:

May God's own angels watch over your area, and bless PrincessSezMe and her loved ones as well.

Crap..........by 6:00 pm, the fire has grown to 5,000 acres, Holy cats!
Granite Mountain Basin is the most gorgeous area, urgh! Lots of horses, but they've got the old Prescott race track stalls all cleaned and 180 or so are available for evacuated livestock.
Getting close to 7:00 pm. Have a feeling we'll be watching flames over the hillsides tonight :scared:

I remember the Colorado Hayman fire in 2002. Every night the sky was brilliant red, and ash was falling on us east of Denver. 33000 acres burned. Prayers going out to you all!

One of my pts just said I looked like the mother of his two children. I need to go home now.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

King George

[ame="http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=fHxrqiU1120"]George Strait Troubadour Live - YouTube[/ame]

Well, the truth about a mirror
Is that a damned old mirror
Don't really tell the whole truth

It don't show what's deep inside
Or read between the lines
And it's really no reflection of my youth

Thanks Marlap. I'm not running anywhere, unless it's away with Sleuthy (you devil dog you) :giggle:.

I had to come back because I love it here. The alternative was endless HLN who are now taking advantage of the Trayvon Martin case. I won't follow that case like this one (just news bytes here and there). It's a little too heated for my tastes. I can understand why the mods here don't want to go there. :seeya:

I've followed many a trial here and mostly peeped, will NOT follow the Zimmerman trial, no way, no how! It is loaded with too many issues. I have my beliefs and will keep them to myself. Nobody needs that grief! Carry on with the other cases and trials on the forum.

Well, even CKJA doesn't deserve this one:

Blues Brothers - Jailhouse Rock - YouTube

:seeya:Princess!
I'm sorry I missed you! I came in after playing with my dog, laid down for a "second" and when I woke up at 8:30 I panicked and thought I slept through the night! :floorlaugh: the sky color was all wrong, but the fires do that here, I was about to jump in the shower when I heard Vinnie on hln, I was so relieved!:blushing:

Come back soon! :seeya:

Fyi, I don't think many family members will be coming on Thurs but a coalition of several of us will be there for the hearing. Hopefully it will be over swiftly so we can go out for breakfast and catch up. I'll take whatever notes might seem noteworthy. (ugh, she ruined that word too)

Surely this was a compliment! :seeya:

I am not totally convinced of that unfortunately lolol! I couldn't read the expression in his eyes very well

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

http://jodi.projectwasabi.com/

This timeline of JA's life is quite telling. My goodness, IF ONLY the jurors could have heard all of the sordid details of JA's stalking of Travis Alexander, I'm certain they would have voted for the DP. Thank God, they all agreed on M1!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
adr5879