SIDEBAR #17- Arias/Alexander forum

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey y'all. Hope everyone had a decent day. Worried about you gcharlie. Daisy, are you staying cool? Very humid here for the first time in awhile. My son gets in at 9 AM. Can't wait to see him, and dread telling him about Derby.

Saw a dead cicada on the walkway. I was wondering when they would appear. Does anyone else have them?

Hey y'all. Hope everyone had a decent day. Worried about you gcharlie. Daisy, are you staying cool? Very humid here for the first time in awhile. My son gets in at 9 AM. Can't wait to see him, and dread telling him about Derby.

Saw a dead cicada on the walkway. I was wondering when they would appear. Does anyone else have them?

I don't know what they look like but hubby says he hears them. My daughter said she saw a giant cicada killing wasp flying in her yard a few weeks ago.
She said the wasp was really big.

I'm cool! How long will son be visiting? :seeya:

Hope everything goes well with your son Zuri. I bet you've missed him.

I'm cool! How long will son be visiting? :seeya:

He leaves Tuesday morning. He has a job in Florida and couldn't take a lot of time off. I would rather he be there anyway. It is Regatta Weekend on the Sassafras River which flows into the Chesapeake Bay. My MIL has a riverfront house there that my husband will inherit one day. Everybody will be down there boating and picnicking so my son will be around family and fun.

PSM, I have been thinking about you all day.

Princess, gcharlie, and Kensie....you're all on my mind tonight. Hope you're feeling better! Several of us are down right now...funny how we all come here for comfort :)
I'm having a really weird issue the past few days. I can't catch my breath, I'm coughing a lot (dry cough), and I'm wheezing. It started a few days ago and i haven't smoked since (3 days?), but my chest is really tight. Can't really afford my co-pay at the Dr. right now. Thoughts? I'm miserable. Mucinex chest decongestant seems to help a tad.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Princess, gcharlie, and Kensie....you're all on my mind tonight. Hope you're feeling better! Several of us are down right now...funny how we all come here for comfort :)
I'm having a really weird issue the past few days. I can't catch my breath, I'm coughing a lot (dry cough), and I'm wheezing. It started a few days ago and i haven't smoked since (3 days?), but my chest is really tight. Can't really afford my co-pay at the Dr. right now. Thoughts? I'm miserable. Mucinex chest decongestant seems to help a tad.

Ask Zuri what she thinks. :)

Have you ever had an asthma attack. Sounds similar to they symptoms my daughter gets when she has one.m

y'all keep sneaking out the back door .... take me with ya!:floorlaugh:

I'm so lonely, oh so lonely

everybody left me all alone

:maddening::(:anguish:

It is blueberry face to you. My lymph nodes are golf balls. No dry socket since I took ALL of your advice. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Slowcrow