SIDEBAR #17- Arias/Alexander forum

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It is blueberry face to you. My lymph nodes are golf balls. No dry socket since I took ALL of your advice. :)

You did good! Nothing worse than a dry socket on a Friday night. :)

Sure hope the swelling goes down soon.

takes forever for pages to load. Sorry!

Princess, gcharlie, and Kensie....you're all on my mind tonight. Hope you're feeling better! Several of us are down right now...funny how we all come here for comfort :)
I'm having a really weird issue the past few days. I can't catch my breath, I'm coughing a lot (dry cough), and I'm wheezing. It started a few days ago and i haven't smoked since (3 days?), but my chest is really tight. Can't really afford my co-pay at the Dr. right now. Thoughts? I'm miserable. Mucinex chest decongestant seems to help a tad.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Thanks m. I agree your symptoms sound like an asthma thing. Have you ever had any problems with allergies before?

Back, but need a sandwich .. starving. :) Don't wait up for me.

Every time I walk with my iPad, I go in and out between data and my internet. This is nuts

Every time I walk with my iPad, I go in and out between data and my internet. This is nuts

I'm heading out, Z. Feel like going to bed. Catch ya later! Have fun with son.

Sweet dreams. Nite!

Thanks m. I agree your symptoms sound like an asthma thing. Have you ever had any problems with allergies before?

Never had a problem with allergies. I'm thinking asthma. Freaking out, just want to be able to breathe :(

Goodnight all. Zuri, Daisy, princess, Ricki.....miss you guys. All of the late night peeps!

Never had a problem with allergies. I'm thinking asthma. Freaking out, just want to be able to breathe :(

Goodnight all. Zuri, Daisy, princess, Ricki.....miss you guys. All of the late night peeps!

I'll ask you one more question m. Are you exposed to anyplace where there's mold? Mold is very dangerous. My hubby is an expert in disaster recovery, and he's been trained in the dangers of mold and how to get rid of it.

I'll ask you one more question m. Are you exposed to anyplace where there's mold? Mold is very dangerous. My hubby is an expert in disaster recovery, and he's been trained in the dangers of mold and how to get rid of it.

PSM, there is so much work in New Jersey, can you move on down?

Then we can hook you up here with what you need

I think we have end of the summer blues. My daughter just brought a cute kitten home. My shepherds ought love the kitten. My zoo never stops have a great night.

Hi Princess, any suggestion on who to contact if you think you have mold in your home? TIA

PSM, there is so much work in New Jersey, can you move on down?

Then we can hook you up here with what you need

We could. I have dual citizenship because my dad was a US citizen. Maybe a fresh start would be just what we need. :)

Hi Princess, any suggestion on who to contact if you think you have mold in your home? TIA

Contact a good home inspector, they will be able to tell you if you have mold. Seriously, it's a bad thing if your family is breathing that in every day. It causes huge problems with your respiratory system.

I don't know what they look like but hubby says he hears them. My daughter said she saw a giant cicada killing wasp flying in her yard a few weeks ago.
She said the wasp was really big.

Ricki:

I found a dead one on my walkway about a month ago. It was an annual cicada, not the one that takes 17 years to show.

Contact a good home inspector, they will be able to tell you if you have mold. Seriously, it's a bad thing if your family is breathing that in every day. It causes huge problems with your respiratory system.
Thanks so much. I've seen some areas recently that have worried me. I'll contact a home inspector on Monday. I really appreciate the suggestion!

Princess, gcharlie, and Kensie....you're all on my mind tonight. Hope you're feeling better! Several of us are down right now...funny how we all come here for comfort :)
I'm having a really weird issue the past few days. I can't catch my breath, I'm coughing a lot (dry cough), and I'm wheezing. It started a few days ago and i haven't smoked since (3 days?), but my chest is really tight. Can't really afford my co-pay at the Dr. right now. Thoughts? I'm miserable. Mucinex chest decongestant seems to help a tad.

Sounds like bronchitis. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads