SIDEBAR #17- Arias/Alexander forum

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks everyone for thinking about me. I felt a little better yesterday but relapsed . If I don't feel better by Monday, I will go to a doc in a box. I rarely get sick and this has been awful. I missed 2 days of work and I cannot miss anymore. Thanks to Zuri for the great advice. I really appreciate your concerns about me.

M, sounds like bronchitis to me. Borrow the money for the copayment and get to the doctor.
Zuri gave me great advice.

Thanks gcharlie for the pm.

Anyone news on nurmis motion and his failure to reply by the 5th??

Sent from my 'alternate reality' using my hippocampus

[video=youtube;bjSpO2B6G4s]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bjSpO2B6G4s[/video]

When I checked yesterday, the clerk had not recorded any filings but I will go look to see if something came in late on August 9th.

Nothing was filed, nothing recorded. This was discussed over in the Unresolved Thread, BTW

Let me up the ante.

[video=youtube;01-2pNCZiNk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=01-2pNCZiNk[/video]

Good morning everyone! Please continue discussion here while you enjoy the food and music...

nh-crillon-breakfast-buffet-big.jpg
link

Since many videos are shared here, I just wanted to share my favorite which highlights many of the cases here on websleuths...

Missing You - Spread Empathy - YouTube

When does the retrial/sentencing phase for Arias commence?

Check out one of the cases in the video in the interim... your input may be what helps solve the case...
sidebar #16
:seeya:

bumping this video up as it has missing cases on it. Great video and thank you Harmony

The Truth is Out There

[video=youtube;9tRGF1eBsgA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9tRGF1eBsgA[/video]

When I checked yesterday, the clerk had not recorded any filings but I will go look to see if something came in late on August 9th.

Nothing was filed, nothing recorded. This was discussed over in the Unresolved Thread, BTW

we are fast approaching the 26th that is for sure Tuba and thank you for checking

we are fast approaching the 26th that is for sure Tuba and thank you for checking

Makes you wonder because there were no filings meeting the deadline that something is, indeed, in the works.

Kensie are you ok sweetheart? Let us know, pleaseeeee!

Princess, gcharlie, and Kensie....you're all on my mind tonight. Hope you're feeling better! Several of us are down right now...funny how we all come here for comfort :)
I'm having a really weird issue the past few days. I can't catch my breath, I'm coughing a lot (dry cough), and I'm wheezing. It started a few days ago and i haven't smoked since (3 days?), but my chest is really tight. Can't really afford my co-pay at the Dr. right now. Thoughts? I'm miserable. Mucinex chest decongestant seems to help a tad.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

--------
m1279, Hi. I kknow exactly what you are talking about. I have asthma after quitting smoking. Please go to your Doctor. You need a rescue inhaler. dont be scared off by name of it. I have been using one for 11 years now. Dont neglect this. I had it ~ could breathe in but not out. R. inhaler opens it up right away. Let us know how you are doing. Stick with no smoking you CAN do it!! Luvya, gram Nore. :seeya:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member