SIDEBAR #17- Arias/Alexander forum

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is the Dateline episode that we discussed last weekend on tomorrow night? I don't want to miss it! :seeya:

I was just looking at the photo of C.M.'s hand draped over sister Angela's shoulder, so as to judge the color of the hair in May of 2008. What I see is blonde streaks near the face and remainder, brown. There is another picture of them together that month and the streaks are trimmed. It would have been so easy for her to color the blonde hair near her face during that long gap in her itinerary when she claims she only went to Brewer's to drop off the remote. She took way too long to make that round trip to his place & back to Salinas. (Yes, I do believe she unloaded stolen property at Darryl's, from the faked burglary at her grandparents' house.)

Hannah Anderson is safe and will reunite with her dad tomorrow!!! The kidnapper has been killed by the FBI.

sorry i have been MIA in the hannah anderson thread. I am so happy she was found alive I can't stop crying! i recently started posting on Kyron's thread, but because I have an unpopular opinion I basically get eaten alive over there. I'm just waiting for a time out that will prob be coming with my last post. Oh well. I am happy to be back in this thread, i missed you guys!

What's happened to the sidebar...a little slow.

Does anyone know the latest on JA??

Hey Z. How's the visit with your son? I was happy today knowing you were having a great day. :seeya:

I just watched The Bodyguard (again LoL). What a beautiful voice she had...that was silenced way too soon. Bobby Brown was her downfall MOO.

[video=youtube;3JWTaaS7LdU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3JWTaaS7LdU[/video]

Tonight it's bone in pork loin, roasted garlic mashed potatoes and extra cheesy Mac n cheese with bacon and mushrooms

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=UIKAATw2VlY

Texas Cookin, Guy Clark

Love, love, love mac and cheese with bacon. Never thought of putting mushrooms in, but it sounds good. The one I make has canned tomatoes, bacon and onions, and lots of cheese. Real cheese, no processed stuff. Four or five slices of old cheddar cut into 1/4 inch cubes. The secret is to let it cool down before you eat it. Then the cheese doesn't go stringy when you serve it.

Love this song lately...

Hope everyone is enjoying their summer! :sunshine: I know I have a nice tan and a beer belly. ;)

Learning to Flyfishing Chironomid.

Love this song.

[video=youtube;Cubsde0kYbw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cubsde0kYbw[/video]

Love, love, love mac and cheese with bacon. Never thought of putting mushrooms in, but it sounds good. The one I make has canned tomatoes, bacon and onions, and lots of cheese. Real cheese, no processed stuff. Four or five slices of old cheddar cut into 1/4 inch cubes. The secret is to let it cool down before you eat it. Then the cheese doesn't go stringy when you serve it.

I make mine with white sharp cheddar and American cheese with stewed tomatoes, cream and butter.

Bacon? Never tried it, but I'm sure its good with bacon;) everything is good with bacon!
I don't like mushrooms ( texture thing) but I'm not a whiner, I'll just pick them out.
Totally agree with ya about letting it cool down

I make mine with white sharp cheddar and American cheese with stewed tomatoes, cream and butter.

Bacon? Never tried it, but I'm sure its good with bacon;) everything is good with bacon!
I don't like mushrooms ( texture thing) but I'm not a whiner, I'll just pick them out.
Totally agree with ya about letting it cool down

Try the bacon and onion (fry it first before you put it in....medium crisp for the bacon). I bet it would taste great with your recipe.

Try the bacon and onion (fry it first before you put it in....medium crisp for the bacon). I bet it would taste great with your recipe.

I'm gonna! It sound delicious!

Caramelize the onions? Sauté till clear? Just toss them in? Do you dice them? Slice them? Mix em on or lay them on top?

I'm gonna! It sound delicious!

Caramelize the onions? Sauté till clear? Just toss them in? Do you dice them? Slice them? Mix em on or lay them on top?

Just dice the onions and saute them with the bacon until they're clear. For a 2 quart cassarole I dice a 1 or 2 slices of onion and about 1/3 pound of bacon. You don't need a whole lot to get the flavor.

ETA: and you mix it all together, stir it up good before you put it in the oven.

Just dice the onions and saute them with the bacon until they're clear. For a 2 quart cassarole I dice a 1 or 2 slices of onion and about 1/3 pound of bacon. You don't need a whole lot to get the flavor.

Now I'm salivating just thinking about this..

Drool

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member