SIDEBAR #17- Arias/Alexander forum

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I never go either ... went to a movie in Jan. for b'day. LOL Grab hubby and go to a movie, Zuri. :)

What??? Like a date? Like dinner and a movie? :floorlaugh:

Hey Ricki ... kinda slow tonite.

I just got home. I went to a play called the Drowsy Chaperone. It was funny and it was good to laugh. I love going to watch all the talented local kids/young adults. I wish I could act, sing and dance. Looking forward to Fiddler on the Roof, but that isn't until February-March. Can do without those months but at least the play will be something to look forward to.

I have volunteered my time with some of the plays. Painting and setting up props. It's a lot of fun and the kids are great.

I just got home. I went to a play called the Drowsy Chaperone. It was funny and it was good to laugh. I love going to watch all the talented local kids/young adults. I wish I could act, sing and dance. Looking forward to Fiddler on the Roof, but that isn't until February-March. Can do without those months but at least the play will be something to look forward to.

I have volunteered my time with some of the plays. Painting and setting up props. It's a lot of fun and the kids are great.

That sounds like fun actually. A friend of mine volunteers at the DuPont Theater and seats people. She gets to see off Broadway productions for free. She loves it.

watching Nancy ... don't have much to say. wonder where M has been all week!

Totally Random: My male shepherd who just turned one in June has big time separation anxiety. He keeps taking shoes and eating them when I leave for a short time. I started keeping him in the crate when I leave but now he is doing it while I am here. I don't know what to do. He just destroyed my daughters friends flip flop. Any ideas?

Kensie and Linda stopped in earlier. Where is YoNo? And PSM?

Totally Random: My male shepherd who just turned one in June has big time separation anxiety. He keeps taking shoes and eating them when I leave for a short time. I started keeping him in the crate when I leave but now he is doing it while I am here. I don't know what to do. He just destroyed my daughters friends flip flop. Any ideas?

#1 pick up all shoes
#2 never leave the house

That sounds like fun actually. A friend of mine volunteers at the DuPont Theater and seats people. She gets to see off Broadway productions for free. She loves it.

That sounds awesome. Yes, when you volunteer you get to see the play many times. I did some ushering also. I really enjoyed it. One of the shows I helped out with, I actually bought tickets to sit in the audience and see the whole thing at once. They were short an usher and I had ushered the previous nights, but I got out of my seat and helped anyway.

Shepherds are beautiful animals.

Shepherds are beautiful animals.

I think so too. I always wanted one but we weren't allowed to have dogs growing up. Zuri is 3 1/2 and Chayton is 1. They are huge, not exactly to breed standard, but gorgeous dogs. Chayton will end up being about 130 lbs. Zuri is about 90. They are with me 24/7. It has been a fascinating study in dog behavior. Zuri is ALPHA and Chayton is omega. They have the best temperaments which is what the breeder is known for.

get him more chew toys!

Been there. It is the scent from the shoes since they smell like us. My husband is not amused as Chayton ate his slippers. I hid his Docksides under the bed so he doesn't see that one is missing the insole. :floorlaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Looneybinmadness