SIDEBAR #17- Arias/Alexander forum

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Zuri - I love going to the movies, but we never go as it's so expensive. I collect Airmiles points where I grocery shop, and when I get enough I redeem them for gift cards. I had enough this week to order movie vouchers and gift cards for Boston Pizza, so the whole family is going out for dinner and a movie when they come in the mail. I'm so excited!

My hubbie and I are going to see Two Guns with Denzel and Mark Wahlberg, and the kids will go and see whatever they want to see. I can't wait!

I will say a prayer for those that are looking for work. Hubbie has been out of work a couple of times in the last year, and it's very stressful. I hope something comes along for Ricki soon!

I will say a prayer for those that are looking for work. Hubbie has been out of work a couple of times in the last year, and it's very stressful. I hope something comes along for Ricki soon!

Thanks, I am working on it with a little help from my friends.

The people on here are the best. :rockon: I hope some of our very good friends drop around here tonight for a chat.

That would be great. I am expecting company around 5 for dinner. I wont be on until later in the evening. I don't think they will stay late since they are bringing their new born babe with them. Today, the grand kids are being good and keeping themselves busy so I can jump on board through out the day.

You bet the people are great on here. Encouraging and very helpful. Just the best. I am very grateful for all of you.

This evening (Saturday) on Lifetime:

6:00PM (EDT) Jodi Arias: Dirty Little Secret (2013)

Jodi Arias, an aspiring photographer, stands trial for the brutal 2008 murder of her boyfriend. She claims the killing was done in self-defense, but prosecutors believe otherwise. Based on a true story.

Is anyone following the Andrea Sneiderman thread? I kind of lost interest when the state dropped the murder charges. Have they completed jury selection yet?

Is anyone following the Andrea Sneiderman thread? I kind of lost interest when the state dropped the murder charges. Have they completed jury selection yet?

They have a seated jury now and the trial starts Monday. It should be very interesting, Princess.

Hey y'all. Hope you are having a fun Saturday. My daughters are cleaning, my husband is reading, and I am trying to do entry forms for a horse show for my yearling filly. She will show at Warrenton, VA over Labor Day weekend. I really need to go down to one horse so hopefully she will do well and I can sell her before the winter. I hate the idea but really no choice. Wish I could win the lottery. Maybe then I could afford myself and do some good for others. Oh well.

Hey y'all. Hope you are having a fun Saturday. My daughters are cleaning, my husband is reading, and I am trying to do entry forms for a horse show for my yearling filly. She will show at Warrenton, VA over Labor Day weekend. I really need to go down to one horse so hopefully she will do well and I can sell her before the winter. I hate the idea but really no choice. Wish I could win the lottery. Maybe then I could afford myself and do some good for others. Oh well.

You do plenty of good for others Zuri. :hug:

BBM: How do you get daughters to clean??????

That was worthwhile, BettyDavisEyes. Thank you again, for notice that Lifetime was replaying Arias. I thought the actress captured our convicted murderer, her essence. There is a certain self-assurance & vanity, extreme in Arias, that was missing but that is more of a coating and not so necessary as the demonic jealousy, possessiveness, deceptiveness and treachery that came across well. I was repulsed but glad I saw her interpretation. The actor did a passable job too with a very complex, tricky role.

BBM: How do you get daughters to clean??????

Bribery. Hold bills in front of them. It worked! :floorlaugh:
They are cheap labor compared to a maid service. The first floor looks great!

My company has left. We had a very enjoyable evening. Our one year old grand daughter thought the baby was a doll until she saw the baby move and heard her cry. What a shocked look on her face. Then she just kissed her and loved her up. So cute.
I am really beat tonight.

My company has left. We had a very enjoyable evening. Our one year old grand daughter thought the baby was a doll until she saw the baby move and heard her cry. What a shocked look on her face. Then she just kissed her and loved her up. So cute.
I am really beat tonight.

That is so precious. Running after little ones will wear anyone out!

Hello to those who are still awake! I spent the day with my parents. My mom is the master griller in the family (my dad is forbidden near the grill :floorlaugh: ) and we had steak, twice baked potatoes, coleslaw, and macaroni salad. That was at 4:00 and now 7 hours later I'm still stuffed. It was a great day though! I have to go into work tomorrow afternoon :( Yuck.

Hello to those who are still awake! I spent the day with my parents. My mom is the master griller in the family (my dad is forbidden near the grill :floorlaugh: ) and we had steak, twice baked potatoes, coleslaw, and macaroni salad. That was at 4:00 and now 7 hours later I'm still stuffed. It was a great day though! I have to go into work tomorrow afternoon :( Yuck.

Sounds like great food and good times with your family - We are in football mode down here...

I totally missed my 1000th posting on WS!!!!! :facepalm:
Pretty cool, and only had to sit in the corner twice! :rockon:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members