SIDEBAR #17- Arias/Alexander forum

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Unfortunately, our Auburn football coach had to let a player go. This young man did something against the rules of our team. Ricky Parks...I'm assuming he hung out with the wrong crowd and failed too many drug tests. Why do these young men give up their futures for pot and thuggery? We will never understand this.

Happy Belated 1,000th post !!! What did you do with it? Remember? :drumroll:

I think it was over on the AZ Adrienne Salinas/Missing thread :facepalm: How could I miss it?!?!?!

BTW: I was watching "Dateline" last night. Next week they have a case on and they PROMINENTLY had the WebSleuth's header scrolling behind the previews, I was like "OMG? What is this?!?!?!" I was so stunned, I didn't catch what the episode was going to be about! But I did catch something about WS being involved......
Watch for it this coming Friday on NBC. Will try to find out more, or if someone else does, POST!

I'm watching Lockup, Inside San Quentin. I was talking to my parents today about going back to school and pursuing my bachelors degree in CJ. I have my associates degree, just didn't pursue anything beyond that because I had a great accounting job at the time. I don't think I'd want to work in a prison!, but my dream job would be in probation/parole. I know the money isn't great but I think it's something I'd find fulfilling.

Really thinking about going for it.

I'm watching Lockup, Inside San Quentin. I was talking to my parents today about going back to school and pursuing my bachelors degree in CJ. I have my associates degree, just didn't pursue anything beyond that because I had a great accounting job at the time. I don't think I'd want to work in a prison!, but my dream job would be in probation/parole. I know the money isn't great but I think it's something I'd find fulfilling.

Really thinking about going for it.

Just remember....it MIGHT entail knocking on parolee's doors at 2:00 in the morning with a sterile container...and convincing them that drinking a few glasses of water and running the tap will calm them down enough to pee in a cup :floorlaugh:

Just remember....it MIGHT entail knocking on parolee's doors at 2:00 in the morning with a sterile container...and convincing them that drinking a few glasses of water and running the tap will calm them down enough to pee in a cup :floorlaugh:

:floorlaugh: I honestly have no idea what I'd do with the degree. I think I might be "too nice" to have a career in the field but it's all just so fascinating to me, always has been! I don't see myself being happy long term working in accounting and such. Oh well, time to do some soul searching.

Been googling about your previous post about next Friday night...haven't found anything yet but my curiosity on high!

I saw this on Pinterest tonight and thought it was interesting in regard to the recent job searching discussions. I don't know how to imbed the pic so I just attached it.

Attachments

• interview.jpg
    interview.jpg
    33.7 KB · Views: 25
Hey, m1279,
Your siggy, "Perspective is what we get when we don't get what we want" reminded me of something my grandma used to say: "If wishes were fishes we'd all live in the sea" and another fav of hers: "It's not what you want that makes you fat, it's what you get". I still haven't figured that second one out. She was a school teacher at 17, believe it or not, up in Utah. I don't really understand that because she was a pretty cold person with kids, as far as grannies go. It was funny after she died, all the cousins were kind of milling about, and it just took one of us to say, "ya know, grandma was kinda a b****"...... everyone just about busted a gut and then the stories started flowing. Nice to finally know that she didn't favor any of us, in fact she didn't like any of us, as kids or adults.
Wow, that's so interesting seeing that written. I wonder if we were laughing because my cousins are all Mormons and someone said the "B" word or because it was a relief that grandma was finally gone.
She was the "Matriarch" of the family.........now that's a scary word!
Every once in a while, I'll catch the smell of "White Shoulders" in the air......"it's GRANDMA!":scared:
Catch ya later, Alligators!

:floorlaugh: I honestly have no idea what I'd do with the degree. I think I might be "too nice" to have a career in the field but it's all just so fascinating to me, always has been! I don't see myself being happy long term working in accounting and such. Oh well, time to do some soul searching.

Been googling about your previous post about next Friday night...haven't found anything yet but my curiosity on high!

I haven't been able to find anything either, DARN! Even went to the TV Guide site, nada!

If I was going to look for an education/career RIGHT now, that would fascinate me, I'd go "Forensic Science" or "Homicide Detective". Never had a problem with blood or dead things. They only thing that I'm scared of is cockroaches, seriously. I kid you not. They give me the heebie jeebies. Not ones in a jar or in a container, but the one's that sneak up on you.
We don't have cockroaches here.
We had them in Scottsdale.
I HATE cockroaches.
The hissing Madagascar ones are kinda cool, but they're slow, and don't sneak.
Now I have exposed my true Kryptonite :facepalm:

Nite all!

I think it was over on the AZ Adrienne Salinas/Missing thread :facepalm: How could I miss it?!?!?!

BTW: I was watching "Dateline" last night. Next week they have a case on and they PROMINENTLY had the WebSleuth's header scrolling behind the previews, I was like "OMG? What is this?!?!?!" I was so stunned, I didn't catch what the episode was going to be about! But I did catch something about WS being involved......
Watch for it this coming Friday on NBC. Will try to find out more, or if someone else does, POST!

uploadfromtaptalk1375598057392.jpg

WE ROCK!
I wonder what it's about...
something good I am sure!

Gonna mark my calendar :)

Sent from my SGH-T679 using Tapatalk 2

Night time leg cramps are killing me. I need my sleep! :(

Night time leg cramps are killing me. I need my sleep! :(

I feel for you Tulessa, I get them during the night when I have to use a ladder or step ladder a lot (painting walls or such). I've had some right up the shin bone that makes my leg feel like someone's twisting it off, I didn't even know you could get cramps right next to the bone. Usually soaking my foot/feet in really warm water will make them stop, but my foot or leg feels like heck the next day no matter what.

I feel for you Tulessa, I get them during the night when I have to use a ladder or step ladder a lot (painting walls or such). I've had some right up the shin bone that makes my leg feel like someone's twisting it off, I didn't even know you could get cramps right next to the bone. Usually soaking my foot/feet in really warm water will make them stop, but my foot or leg feels like heck the next day no matter what.

See if drinking more water and eating a banana a day helps.

What is that? It looks sweet with corn flakes? Never heard of it!

Boudin is a type of sausage link. The boudin I like is basically dirty rice in a sausage casing. A boudin ball is boudin, not in a casing, battered and fried.

Dirty rice is pretty much

Pork
Pork (or chicken) livers
Celery
Bell pepper
Onion
Garlic
Parsley
Rice

See if drinking more water and eating a banana a day helps.

I am a water lover, and if I drink any more water than I do, I could float three battle ships. I drink at least 6 bottles of water a day, winter and summer. Bananas don't help, and my blood work is fine. :(

I am a water lover, and if I drink any more water than I do, I could float three battle ships. I drink at least 6 bottles of water a day, winter and summer. Bananas don't help, and my blood work is fine. :(

Sorry you get them. I get them sometimes too and drinking more water helps me. I was told that sometimes it is lack of potassium.
I hate them especially when the toes curl up. You push them down and when you let go back up those toes goe. Creepy and painful.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Slowcrow