SIDEBAR #17- Arias/Alexander forum

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is anyone following the Andrea Sneiderman thread? I kind of lost interest when the state dropped the murder charges. Have they completed jury selection yet?

I feel the same way Princess.

I am sick with bronchitis.

Shrimp Étouffée is ready

image.jpg

Hey, I've totally been neglecting this thread :( hope you are all well.

Anyone have any suggestions for a new tv show to watch?
I'm going through game of thrones depression and ive got 7 days left till breaking bad starts.
Sent from my 'alternate reality' using my hippocampus

I feel the same way Princess.

I am sick with bronchitis.

Hi Kensie. :seeya: Sorry to hear you're sick. Wish I could send you some nice, homemade chicken noodle soup. Get better soon.

I was so looking forward to the Sneiderman trial, and hoping for justice for Rusty Sneiderman. Some are saying she may still face murder charges, so I hope they're right. I think she is one heartless woman.

Hey, I've totally been neglecting this thread :( hope you are all well.

Anyone have any suggestions for a new tv show to watch?
I'm going through game of thrones depression and ive got 7 days left till breaking bad starts.
Sent from my 'alternate reality' using my hippocampus

It seems like there's nothing good to watch on TV right now. I never took an interest in Breaking Bad, but my kids have worn me down and now I'm hooked. :floorlaugh: My youngest will never talk me into The Walking Dead though...I draw the line there. :scared:

:sigh: See you around folks. Maybe this thread will pick up again once trial resumes.

Take care all. :seeya:

Hi Kensie. :seeya: Sorry to hear you're sick. Wish I could send you some nice, homemade chicken noodle soup. Get better soon.

I was so looking forward to the Sneiderman trial, and hoping for justice for Rusty Sneiderman. Some are saying she may still face murder charges, so I hope they're right. I think she is one heartless woman.

Thanks Princess. Josie, try Breaking Bad and /or Dexter. I watch these shows via Netflix. I am on season 5 (final season) of Breaking Bad.

It seems like there's nothing good to watch on TV right now. I never took an interest in Breaking Bad, but my kids have worn me down and now I'm hooked. :floorlaugh: My youngest will never talk me into The Walking Dead though...I draw the line there. :scared:

i'd recommend the walking dead,i was skeptical at first....not really into the whole zombie thing but yep i'm hooked.

i need something to fill the gap dexter is going to leave.

i might just start game of thrones again....re-new my hate for Joffrey :stormingmad::floorlaugh:

Which channel? There are 2 episodes of Dateline tonight on ID. Is it one of those? :seeya:

Here is a link to the transcript of the Dateline episode that I think is the one being discussed. It's a very interesting case. "Online detectives" are mentioned in the story so maybe that's where the WS banner comes in. No video is available online of the episode (not through Dateline anyway).

http://www.nbcnews.com/id/41322432/ns/dateline_nbc/t/written-blood/

ETA: once again a big thank you to WS moderator fran for pointing us in the right direction. :bigthanks:

New show to watch? Duck Dynasty on A&E! I loveeeee that show!

It's football season here, and unless something happens in the crime trial world in the near future, .....War Eagle !!! :seeya:

just saw this post as i was catching up on the thread (been in South Carolina for the past week with my husband for his annual military stuff he has to do at Ft. Jackson)...

i went to PSU and am a psu fan (i know we get bashed due to sandusky and the mishandling of the situation but i will always love my alma mater), my husband is from Ohio and a huge ohio state fan, and our neighbors/best friends are Wisconsin grads so we always argue about what the kids are gonna wear on game days, but we both agree on our second favorite teams b/c of family in Tuscaloosa (rolllll tide!!!!!!) can't wait for college football season!!!!!!!!

Night time leg cramps are killing me. I need my sleep! :(

ugh i feel your pain. when i was pregnant with both my kids (they are 15 months apart so i feel like i have been perpetually pregnant for the past two years)...I got the WORST charlie horses, they were so bad that they would ache terribly for two days afterwards..i hope you feel better!

New show to watch? Duck Dynasty on A&E! I loveeeee that show!

haha this is one of the few shows i watch that my husband also loves!! it's getting a little tooo scripted for my taste but i still love it.

i'm also obsessed with Dexter, in fact watching it right now!!!!

i used to be on the real housewives band wagon but those shows have run their course and i can't even watch anymore

Snapped on oxygen is prob my all time favorite :) i'm assuming there will be a Jodi Arias: Snapped in the near future

:seeya: Hello, frenns!

Been feeling down in the dumps the past two days. Blah.

My sister called me today and said she loved the JA Lifetime movie. :scared: My head nearly exploded.

My sister called me today and said she loved the JA Lifetime movie. :scared: My head nearly exploded.

Hi Hopeful! Bet by the time I post this you're gone. It's like a game of "tag you're it" in here right now.

Sorry you're blue. I sure do know the feeling.

The JA Lifetime movie was "okay" at best. Like someone else mentioned at least they got the stalking and obsessive behavior pretty close.

Nice to see you!

:seeya:

i hope you feel better. i sometimes get a few days where im feeling like that. it's the worst :(

i have had several friends who didn't follow the trial tell me they liked the lifetime movie. i almost fell over. i think it's bc they don't know the case like we all do

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Slowcrow