SIDEBAR #18- Arias/Alexander forum

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
How are you? I saw Seles and Everet play 2 men for charity, so it wasn't really a match but rather goofing off being funny. :floorlaugh:

Where is everyone? :)

Daisy, did you read about Jennifer Capriotti and her stalking somebody down in Florida I think?

TV time without lappie on lap .... see ya'll later! :floorlaugh:

what's up, m ... can't sleep?

Pretty much lol. Geez, stalker :floorlaugh: I'm just in a crummy mood tonight, pity party. Alarm is set to go off in 6 hours, really should be in la-la land right now.

Pretty much lol. Geez, stalker :floorlaugh: I'm just in a crummy mood tonight, pity party. Alarm is set to go off in 6 hours, really should be in la-la land right now.

Have you tried Melatonin ever? It really helps when you can't get to sleep.

Why are you in a bad mood?

Nothing big, I swear! Stressed with work, I'm SO tired but not sleeping well lately.

I haven't tried Melatonin but someone at work was talking about it the other day, I'm going to have to look into it. She said it's been helping her a lot.

I think I'm just bummed about the whole dating thing and I'm letting it get to me more than I should. A good friend shared her pregnancy news on Facebook tonight and it just made me think...I'm almost 34. Maybe I'm just destined to be single. As much as I want to share my life with someone maybe it's just not in the cards for me? My mom brought that up the last time we talked and maybe she's right.

Blah. I'm gonna sign off and try to get some sleep. Chat with y'all tomorrow night, I'm sure! :) Sweet dreams.

Having trouble loading or refreshing WS tonight, so I'm going to bed. Have a good one everyone. :offtobed:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
frankfurtfun