Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Paramedics there with a gourney

I'm thinkin she got zapped....

EMT's taking stretcher inside but it's about something else.

but where IS everybody? her family came out, they said, but nobody else???

too weird for me!

So this is where we are now? Is another thread going to be opened that is on topic...or is this it for the next week????

OOH is KCL in the courtroom today? Is Katie Wick there? We will get the scoop!

Kevin Horn contact .. what was he wearing, what did he smell like, was he tall, is he just as hot up close .. JANE YOU MISSED ALL THE IMPORTANT ISSUES!!!

She's a chicken$hiz B. That's what's really going on.

OK...would police and/or EMT's lie to the media and say it has NOTHING TO DO WITH JODI - when really it does???

OOH is KCL in the courtroom today? Is Katie Wick there? We will get the scoop!

HLN reported Katie Wick left the courtroom and said Jodi never was inside. They were asked not to speak to the media and got on the elevator.

I've wondered for a while now if Jodi might actually try to commit suicide if a guilty verdict was reached. She just seems the type person that would take her own life before she would allow the Judge to order that she be put down like a rabid dog. Yes, that's Jodi...still controlling everything. :smirk:

What's going on?... I'm so lost without you guys:scared:

Doesn't ustream have the HLN link??
Maybe try cnn.com??

The medical examiner was ready to testify... they had no idea this was happening till the last minute.
Everyone was ready to go.
The paramedics were NOT related to Jodi's case.
(Though of course they could be lying. But Jodi was NOT in court, remember?)

This is very strange that both families are STILL in the courtroom. And the gurney went into THAT courtroom? I was upstairs talking to my Dad for a minute - so I missed if they actually went into the Jodi courtroom????

But if court is canceled until Wednesday why the hell are the families of both sides still there????????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jasonax3