SIDEBAR #24- Arias/Alexander forum

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Some of you kids are getting totally spoiled watching the Florida jury selection........:floorlaugh:
You know, you're all going to have to "down shift" for Juan's next trial......like put it in first!
:truce:

Hi, Kensie. Where have you been and how are you doing?

I think where we get our Avatars??? in our members profile thingy.

I hope it is OK to copy/paste from another thread about the Longhorn avatar:

Post #177 in prayer thread #17:
Oh, you're so sweet to ask. Thank you for noticing. Ron is a HUGE Texas Longhorn fan. Used to be a season ticket holder. He loves me in spite of my Auburn Tiger allegiance. hehe! We've had many lively debates since we both are so passionate and love our football. ;)

Yes, the Longhorn avatars are in honor of Ron. Anyone who would like to join in is welcome! That would touch my heart &
I know Sue's as well. The Longhorn logo avatar has been uploaded to the choices here. Go to user CP --> change avatar and it should be the first choice.

Hubby still says "no" toany animal. :tantrum: I'm also more lap dog and pitbulls scare me--

I think pitbulls are just like any other dog. It's just a matter of good training.

I had a small dog- a Maltese- all of 9 lbs.- and he was very protective of me and my younger son. He wouldn't let anyone touch either of us. He once bit the phone man's pant-leg. Anytime a stranger came to the house, I would have to put him into a different room or he would try to bite them. This was my fault, not his.

When I had my Australian Shepard (60lbs or so), I had a dog trainer come to train me on how to train my dog. He was an Alpha-dog , she said, and that is why I was having so much trouble with him the first year. He needed to be taught who was the real boss in my house- ME! But I had to act like the boss and I did learn. He was the best dog I ever had after I was trained to handle him correctly and the kindest after that. I loved him so and miss him (more than my husband :facepalm:).

Some of you kids are getting totally spoiled watching the Florida jury selection........:floorlaugh:
You know, you're all going to have to "down shift" for Juan's next trial......like put it in first!

Nooooooo :tantrum:

What do you mean "watch". If it's not on TV, I can't watch anything. :( All I have are the Tweets posted.

I wish the missy :jail: retrial will be on TV, so I can watch something this Fall when my son starts school again. :please:

I was revisiting missy's :jail: old boyfriend, DB this week and just can't understand what went on in that household when missy :jail: lived with DB. He seemed to think that she was just a "normal" person and just had "magical thinking" after she became a Morman. What about The Secret and the Laws of Attraction- wasn't that before Mormanism (or was that after. too :scared:)?

And, all her friends, where are they- that she had so many? Are these so-called friends going to be at the retrial??

This guy is living in LaLa land :bricks: and doesn't know how lucky he is that missy :jail: didn't deem himself worthy of her. :dramaqueen: She would have murdered him instead of poor Travis.

Wonder if Nurmi will call DB again for the retrial?

Jodi Arias ex boyfriend speaks - YouTube

Thanks. I have all those ingredients at hand, but I hope I never have to use them. :floorlaugh:

How is MonaLou doing now?

The Queen also rubs herself all over the couch/carpets when she comes in from the rain/snow to dry (but we love her anyway :heartbeat:) And she has the nerve to look at me as if she is saying, "Are you speaking to meeee" :dramaqueen:, when I ask her to stop. :floorlaugh: Mostly, I'm running around, trying to catch her so I can rub her dry with a towel. :scared:
It's all fun, tho'.

:seeya:

I listed to much baking soda. It's a 1/4 cup nit 3/4s. the rest are correct.

All of our dogs love coming in from the rain or wet outside. They know they're getting a good rubdown; they tolerate having their feet dried, and they stand in line waiting their turn, but when I'm done with them they run ,drop and roll. I just try to minimize the damage.
Mona has the attitude of it's easier to do and ask forgiveness than asking permission and getting told no. She's doing very good. She treed a possum last night and refused to come in so she's close to being back to normal. How can one little eighteen pound dog make herself feel like she weighs a ton when she doesn't want to be picked up?

JAY AND THE AMERICANS - "WHEN YOU DANCE" - YouTube

Jay & The Americans - Come A Little Bit Closer - YouTube

Jay & The Americans - Cara Mia - YouTube

How are you feeling tonight, Nore?

Hi to all, hope all are feeling well and enjoying Spring. I am trying to catch up on the J.S. trial. This woman really has problems. This is a hard trial to find on WS.. I hope I get to see JA.'s end. I think she is still trying to get her freedom. Oh well it keeps her busy! I havent been out so nothing to mention.LOL.Zoey sorry you cant have a pet. They are a cure for loneliness! Spellbound thanks for asking how I am. I am in great pain....hard to believe our kids only have about five weeks of school left. The years are flying by.:floorlaugh: Kensie I have missed you. Take care. :loveyou:

Hi to all, hope all are feeling well and enjoying Spring. I am trying to catch up on the J.S. trial. This woman really has problems. This is a hard trial to find on WS.. I hope I get to see JA.'s end. I think she is still trying to get her freedom. Oh well it keeps her busy! I havent been out so nothing to mention.LOL.Zoey sorry you cant have a pet. They are a cure for loneliness! Spellbound thanks for asking how I am. I am in great pain....hard to believe our kids only have about five weeks of school left. The years are flying by.:floorlaugh: Kensie I have missed you. Take care. :loveyou:

Spring? Is it spring-like where you are? if so, I will be there i a couple hours! Actually, I do have two pretty yellow tulips in bloom today. Spring is trying, but 40 a 50 degrees is not my idea of Spring! grrrr

Sure wish you weren't in such pain. My knee is killing me, darned arthritis, but it isn't as dreadful as what you are dealing with. What is causing your pain, if you don't mind my asking. Unless I go back and re-read a bunch of pages, I am at a loss to put what illness with each person lately. Call me a confused mess! :scared: Just get better, Nore!

Oh! I have been trying to follow some of the jury selection for JS. I hope to catch more often during the actual trial. It is a strange one, I'm afraid.

No kidding! It's not usual to see jury selection ( let alone blurry jurors) and a court that actually starts in the morning, one hour lunch and goes until 5 or 6. Heck we can work Arizona around this! :floorlaugh:

Hi YESorNO, I didnt see your post yesterday! I am almost afraid to say it but this back, leg feel a bit better today. Severe pain only in tailbone section.(tailbone: broke it off years ago). I'm glad you are doing well. I had to pay 85.00 towards xrays. I've always had to pay a percentage, C Scan.high..I Like I always liked "Cara Mia MIne" also. Efram, we watched his program every week but now I cant think of the name!! I liked Dragnet also. Jack Webb.
The weather is cool here too. Hi 56 today and through Monday. I think warm weather is gone forever.:please: At least its not snowing anymore. ..The Julie S. board,I think her biggest problem is mixing drugs and drinks! She was one scary looking cookie!!:scared:
I'm off to read somemore..:loveyou:

Hi YESorNO, I didnt see your post yesterday! I am almost afraid to say it but this back, leg feel a bit better today. Severe pain only in tailbone section.(tailbone: broke it off years ago). I'm glad you are doing well. I had to pay 85.00 towards xrays. I've always had to pay a percentage, C Scan.high..I Like I always liked "Cara Mia MIne" also. Efram, we watched his program every week but now I cant think of the name!! I liked Dragnet also. Jack Webb.
The weather is cool here too. Hi 56 today and through Monday. I think warm weather is gone forever.:please: At least its not snowing anymore. ..The Julie S. board,I think her biggest problem is mixing drugs and drinks! She was one scary looking cookie!!:scared:
I'm off to read somemore..:loveyou:

Sorry to hear Nore, I hope your day gets better. Soon we'll look back at paying eighty five dollars was cheap. My sister said a nurse at Parkland was telling her about the move to the new building across the street was taking so much longer because everyone has to be retrained. It very high tech state of the art, but told my sister it is was spooky. Wide long dark corridors that went on and on. Sounds like they're planning on a lot of folks being incarcerated.. oops, I mean incapacitated.

When you break your tailbone do they remove it or?

He was in The F.B.I., 77 Sunset Strip. He also read a passage of the Bible on one Christian channel.

I remember The Naked City, and one episode in particular, about a young woman in labor whose doctors asked her husband to decide if his wife or unborn child should live or die when there was only hope of saving one of them. Made quite an impression on me.

Naked City 1958 James Franciscus undercover as a teacher Part 1 - YouTube

The weather has wonderful in the metroplex this week. Not too hot, not too cold. We have all the windows open airing out the house. I've finally can put my winter comforters up and have just a light quilt for the summer.

I wasn't sure how Thursday night was going to be like. Thursday morning I woke up to a leak on my side of the waterbed, and wasn't looking forward to draining and refilling it. Atmos Energy has been replacing the gas meters in our neighborhood the last two weeks and had the gas off on our block till late evening.

And today is The Kentucky Derby,

Run For The Roses By Dan Fogelberg - YouTube

John Prine - My Old Kentucky Home - YouTube

Sorry to hear Nore, I hope your day gets better. Soon we'll look back at paying eighty five dollars was cheap. My sister said a nurse at Parkland was telling her about the move to the new building across the street was taking so much longer because everyone has to be retrained. It very high tech state of the art, but told my sister it is was spooky. Wide long dark corridors that went on and on. Sounds like they're planning on a lot of folks being incarcerated.. oops, I mean incapacitated.

When you break your tailbone do they remove it or?

He was in The F.B.I., 77 Sunset Strip. He also read a passage of the Bible on one Christian channel.

I remember The Naked City, and one episode in particular, about a young woman in labor whose doctors asked her husband to decide if his wife or unborn child should live or die when there was only hope of saving one of them. Made quite an impression on me.

Naked City 1958 James Franciscus undercover as a teacher Part 1 - YouTube

The weather has wonderful in the metroplex this week. Not too hot, not too cold. We have all the windows open airing out the house. I've finally can put my winter comforters up and have just a light quilt for the summer.

I wasn't sure how Thursday night was going to be like. Thursday morning I woke up to a leak on my side of the waterbed, and wasn't looking forward to draining and refilling it. Atmos Energy has been replacing the gas meters in our neighborhood the last two weeks and had the gas off on our block till late evening.

And today is The Kentucky Derby,

Run For The Roses By Dan Fogelberg - YouTube

John Prine - My Old Kentucky Home - YouTube

BBM Oh- I must wear my hat:

picture.php

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

It's still cold here and I still have to wear my Winter woolies and use all my quilts/blankets on my bed. :floorlaugh:

And- it's still raining. :tantrum:
We're gonna have to start building the Ark. :floorlaugh:

Just FYI (if anyone's interested :facepalm:)

Looks like The Trial Divas have gone "private" (wonder why?? :dunno:) It's a "protected blog" (whatever that means).
I was looking for articles on the Hulsey case and couldn't get to their site. Got this message:
"http://thetrialdivas.wordpress.com/ is marked private by its owner. If you were invited to view this site, please log in below. "

Guess I'm not "invited" anymore. :floorlaugh: (not that I was before, mind you :facepalm:)

Oh, well- such is life on the internet. :coffeews::online:

The new site for Jen from The Divas is here:

http://thetrialdiaries.wordpress.com

I didn't find anything on the Hulsey case, though.

Hard to believe it has almost been a year since the killer was convicted of muder 1.

Was it worth it, JA?

Hard to believe it has almost been a year since the killer was convicted of muder 1.

Was it worth it, JA?

---------
Hi Kensie!! I've never heard of someone waiting a year to be sentenced. AZ. needs a planner.:floorlaugh: The case JM. is working on now is a year older! Still
waiting for the trial..They need help.:scared::scared:

Was it worth it, JA?

Yup, a year. Go figure.
Apparently her twitter is up and running again with talk about her art and other psycho babbling as usual. Wonder who is tweeting for her now and why is this starting up again?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Karla Enriquez