Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
(BBM)
:seeya: I have no freakin' clue, cosmos! CMja will be taking the stand, but not her mother? I don't get it. :confused:

If I were sitting on that jury - I would find it puzzling why no one in her family would testify on her behalf. I would especially wonder why her mother didn't get up and speak. They have an ex boyfriend and a childhood friend with a record? That's it? I would be sitting there thinking - where are her sisters and brothers? mom or dad? grandparents? cousins? aunts or uncles?

I had to guard a koala from the dog today, but it ran up a tree before I could tame it and keep it .. I'm still hoping one drops a baby near me one day so I can raise it .. So. Want. One!

I do too! Get me one.

Well I going to bed in my king size bed and going to watch my 50" tv and get an ice cold drink and maybe a snack. I know most of you are saying so what, but I'm just saying it because prisoner#2013 is lying on a hard mattress made for 1 with nothing but a smelly toilet and screaming women until daylight.:jail:

Ok your comparison to Scarlett O'Hara made me smile only cuz..

At times when I don't want to deal or face something I will joke I've got a case of "Scarlett O'Hara Fever" saying 'Fiddle Dee Dee.. Whyyyy I won't think about that today.. No.. I'll think about that tomorrow" :floorlaugh:

I'm guilty of it too :blushing:

It's not a great analogy, but she has mastered something to ease her mind. That just reminded me! When I was watching that 20/20 clip and she is looking at the photos she has a weird way of turning her head to look. I instantly thought of Vince Vaughn as Norman bates... I know I know we are all sick of the psycho comparisons. But I think Vince nailed the role. His mannerisms were awkward and creepy just like her.

You know somewhere IIRC didn't Stabby say TA was 'suppose' to come visit and changed his mind/plans?

Hmmmmmm wonder if he told her (ie she hacked his email) that he was visiting Sam and she tried to get him to come visit her.. BUT he was trying to break ties completely AND said NO but.. as we know CMJA doesn't take No for an answer..

Maybe that's when she sprung the tape on him? If you don't come visit me I'll show up at Sam's play a lil tape I made few weeks ago when we had phone sex and they'll know you're a Hypocrit & not the moral mormon a fraud etc

Tired of her games he snapped at her because maybe he was completely done because he found out about her stalkin ways, hackin ways or maybe she tried to pull the BPD Trump Card.. I'm pregnant.. Oh no I miscarried or whatever crazy scheme to g0 on that vacay to Cancun.. Maybe???

It is my opinion that CMA "KNEW IT WAS OVER". That is what struck her - She just lost her dream man. She knew she had no future with Travis and could not stand the thought of him with another woman. That is why she wanted to have sex with him one last time and the evil person even planned the murder. She knew that Travis "always" took a shower after sex. That is when she put her Calvin Klein photo shoot plan in place...Once Travis sat down in that shower stall - That was it. JMO

My wife and I concur. I've had serious discussions with my GP about it on those very grounds; she acknowledged that there is a problem with any substantive link.

This cracks me up! Sounds vaguely familiar!:floorlaugh:

Was going to comment on the "lithium"........yep, she would have been nodding out. There's a term for it in the psych wards, the "Lithium Shuffle". I'm beginning to sound like an encyclopedia of "What Happens When You Hook Up With Not So Normal Husbands". Yuck! 2nd ex was bipolar, paranoid schizophrenia with psychosis. He was on lithium for a while. He was also very scary when he went psychotic on an annual basis.

CMJA just might have had a bad couple of days being all by herself.......no adoring fans and all.

:eek: Thanks for the information, but sorry to hear about how you came by it!

forgot to mention, the dad said she had things in storage that she insisted she had to take back to yreka. the truck to haul it all cost $2500. then after making such a big deal of taking it, she just left it in storage when they got back to yreka.

I think the 2,500 came from her mom, she went to Mesa to help her! Jodie kicked her. She called travis and said she was sleeping in her uhaul and he said ok overnight only. She clung for 4 days.

If I were sitting on that jury - I would find it puzzling why no one in her family would testify on her behalf. I would especially wonder why her mother didn't get up and speak. They have an ex boyfriend and a childhood friend with a record? That's it? I would be sitting there thinking - where are her sisters and brothers? mom or dad? grandparents? cousins? aunts or uncles?

I really think this is coming from Jodi.
She won't let them testify.
It's anyone's guess as to why.
I'm guessing they won't flat up lie for her.

We have a Rottweiler .. He had a nip too .. Old man koala ended up about 100ft up the tree before getting himself stoned on some good leaf :)

Haven't we all been that koala at some point? :floorlaugh:

On topic of greasy hair.. I'm prep'n for that contract where I'll be working 12 hr days for 30 days straight.. So yesterday I had coupon for Got2B hair product was at CVS w/ my 20% off pass & picked up some Got2B dry shampoo..

Anyone try it? I thought I'd throw it in my bag that way if I'm totally exhausted one morning I could jump in shower w/ cap on and use that so I wouldn't have to 'do my do' that morning..

I'm going to try it out before I go my grandmother used to swear by sprinklin lil baby powder on your palms & rubbin it thru your hair to take the shine away for an extra day :floorlaugh:

I have really long hair down to my behind, and it's a pain to wash. I also have my hair highlighted so I have to be extra careful not to dry it out -so I bought some of that dry shampoo. It doesn't work for me, but I know a lot of people who love it. My SIL swears by it. My hair gets dirty first in the front along my hairline and temples, so this is what I do. Kinda a pain in the butt, but I've got a good routine down. I wash it every other day. On the days I don't wash my whole head - I take a spray/spritzer bottle of water and take a teeny tiny bit of shampoo on my finger tips and just do the very front - hairline and temples. It takes a about 2 or 3 minutes and then I quickly just blow dry the front and freshen up the rest. I do this over the sink in the bathroom. A little messy, but I have to wash that grease out and I can't wash all of my hair every day.

:floorlaugh: *stealing that! Sounds like something Gordon Ramsay would say.

:seeya: ElleElle! I posted this for you super late last night, but I don't think you got it, so...

:balloons: :balloons: :balloons: :balloons: :balloons: :balloons:

:partyguy: Happy Birthday, ElleElle! :partyguy:

I hope you have a fabulous day, and all your wishes come true!

:bdscroll: :bdscroll: :bdscroll:

I was stunned to hear that she will testify again. Maybe she really does want to be executed.

This is how it will have to go (moo): "Last time I swore to you guys under oath that I was finally telling the truth after all the lies I had told before. OK, you knew I was lying, and that's why you convicted me of premeditated murder. I admit, it. I did lie. You were right. But this time I'm finally telling the truth after all the lies I had told before ... "

Then where does she go from there? Why is she doing this?

Interesting you phrase it that way because in an earlier thread somewhere I said:

When Jurors asked her question (paraphrasing) 'You've lied so much why should we believe you now?' CMJA said 'I was only lying because I was trying to protect myself and Travis's reputation.. I was ashamed of what I'd done because I don't believe it's right to take another life regardless of the reason blah blah lie lie umm lie blah lie'

I called it right at that time she was prep'n for possible DP argument.. I'm sure she'll say something almost verbatim to that.. (dare I say Mark my words?? LOL) but I also believe she'll bookend it with her victim card stab TA in back sentences similar to her post verdict interview.. Only because she is unable to communicate any other way..

JMSO

Lawdy, I feel really stoooooopid about now...

Why? We're the ones that won't .. Mind you when we put them away for crimes like this it's identical to your death row without the needle at the end. Zero interviews though I don't think I've ever seen an Aussie prison interview ..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cowboy89