SIDEBAR #30- Arias/Alexander forum

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Take it easy, Pages! No need to be rash! I want to hear about the cat hoarder. I'm up late with a dog who is not doing well. He is a Weim and on his way out at 14 years. I love him and am grieving already.

For real....I am anxious to hear THIS story.
Plus the idea of Bend picking leaves off a few at a time has me cracking up....

Picturing her at some point in her yard looking like this.... :giggle:

Attachments

• bend.jpg
    bend.jpg
    81 KB · Views: 123
Take it easy, Pages! No need to be rash! I want to hear about the cat hoarder. I'm up late with a dog who is not doing well. He is a Weim and on his way out at 14 years. I love him and am grieving already.

Oh so sorry Janx, I just saw the part about your Weim :(

janx I am so so very sorry for what you are going through! I just lost my sweet Sadie Girl in June, I still think I see her. When I'm sewing I expect her to still come and place her whole face on my right leg while I sew. She started doing that at 6 weeks old, she could barely reach, she was also 14 years when she had a stroke, it's hard. I guess all we can do is take one day at a time. I'll never have another pet like my Sadie Girl. Bless you janx and your little guy!

Good morning all. Janx, sorry to hear about your pup. Seeing and having a beloved pet die is so hard. Pets are so wonderful.
I prefer my pets to most people.

Each pet is so unique. They are so amazing. I do wish their lifetime was longer. It seems so short a time. For my wife and I, we are on our 4th dog. He is going on 10 years now and we feel so blessed with him. He is one of the "special" ones who has really became a family member in all its definitions.

Its interesting to me how there are certain pets who become the "special" ones. They are all great, but every now and then, you get a "special". :)

We had two really great ones in a row. Love dogs! I still want another. Would like to adopt one. That's how we got our first two. But after posting with Hope yesterday, and living in the country by a horse far, and being bitten by a tick and getting this RMSF, I think it would become too costly to treat our yard, our dog, etc. I am just too old. Glad you are an animal lover too!

The Dallas Ebola patient has died :(

What a shame. MSM has pointed the finger at the nurse for dropping the ball and not passing his info along to the doctor. Having worked ER the majority of my career, there is a system of fail safes. Patients are asked many of the same questions over and over. Also, patients have a duty to self report. Somewhere along the line, the important info did not get communicated to the doctor who is held to the highest standard. It is ultimately their responsibility to do a thorough patient history. JMV

Thanks button gone again, thanks everyone for your posts and tweets.

I am
sorry
Janx. Our pets are like family. Lost our faithful dog in 2003. DH still doesn't want another. It really hurt.

Losing a fur baby hurts beyond any words. I found making a memory book helped some for me. Found a little dog at the shelter who needed my family helped too. No, he's not my original baby but loving him and feeling needed helped our family heal. I know my "lost" baby is waiting for his family in heaven. Both my husband and I feel our current little dog was picked by my old for us. He jumped up in his cage and picked my husband and I. Others went by his cage and he just curled up in a ball. You will never forget or miss the first baby but your heart will heal.

Janx, I am so sorry to hear about your ill puppy. Please know loving thoughts
are with you and your Fur Baby. So very difficult to let go. Take care. :rose:

Janx, I am so sorry about your furbaby. Just lost my yorkie this summer. it hurts. Hugs

Does anyone remember if Bernina had posted that she had to take a trip in early October? And she might be away when Kissy had her foal? My brain doesn't work too well, especially memory.

I've been here--just been quiet

Same here, kind of.
Been playing over at my son's, making molds for his creature heads. Very cool stuff he uses, called Dragon Skin. Sets up like ballistic gel.
No baby..................gr, gr, gr.
And I've been Kindle reading. Eric Davis, "A Good and Useful Hurt"...pretty cool! Scooped up his other books, read them, now reading stuff by Blake Crouch. Was going to re-read Gillian Flynn's "Gone Girl" again. Understand a movie has been made of it.

Been watching the "Walking Dead" series, in the evening, on Netflix, or Amazon/Hulu Plus, whatever one happens to come up. Some characters you just can't wait for the writers to kill off! Hope Rick "grows a pair" this season, glad his wife is dead (what a nag), Merle......? I would have taken him out on the roof.
Seriously, the group was living in a prison, didn't anyone think it *might* be a good idea to close the cells at night, "just in case"?
Daryl, Michonne....serious butt kickers. The writers better not kill them off! Daryl seriously needs to do something with that hair of his. You can't be shooting a crossbow all the time and not have your hair get in your eyes.
Not cool killing off Hershel, just when his character becomes really likable, the Governor offs him. BOOOOHHHHH, HISS, BOOOHHHH.

My son and I have a running joke about Carl. That Georgian accent of Rick's makes it sound like he's making crow calls when he says his name: "Kurl, Kurl, Kurl". "Where's Kurl?" Someone needs to whomp on that kid.

"Terminus"........sounds like a REALLY great place for safety......eh, I don't think so!

Ok, enough of that, waiting for Dr. Who to start up again..........and this crazy horse to have her baby. But I'm still around!

Great to see you again, Bernina --- but was hoping the baby was here, too. Fooey! Sounds like you know lots of fun ways to spend your time and have fun at it. I just downloaded a book I may start on soon. Love that BookBub for free books I can keep.

I tried watching the two Arias movies (Deadly Sins and Dirty Little Secret) this morning. I just could not handle all the "literary license" or whatever it is called. Too many things were changed in both for me to get through. Fast forwarded thru both, and then gave up. duhhhhd :fishy:

Yes. Thanks for helping me remember some of those parts. JA has a tendency to just dig herself in deeper and deeper.

I grew up in a hunting family and I have a carriers permit and multiple handguns as well as rifles and shotguns, so when cases come up that involve guns, I can usually spot things that seem ridiculous.

One thing about a .25 caliber is it is not really a common caliber for home defense. It is considered too small a caliber. They are usually pocket deringer type handguns that are very small. Most people that choose to buy a handgun for protection would choose a caliber larger than that. Like a 9 mm, .357, .38 special, or a .380 caliber.

So when I first learned it was a .25 used to kill Travis, I immediately knew it had to be the one JA stole 1 week prior. We of course would need the actual weapon to prove it using ballistic testing to compare the shell casing marks firing a shell from the actual weapon, but common sense goes a long way to realize it had to be the one JA stole from relative. Travis would most likely have not purchased a caliber so small if he had ever bought one.

.25 cal is also "boot gun", and really made more for "women" or what you'd see a poker player in a Western use. (don't razz me, I wouldn't have .25 for protection, they're pretty useless as far as "stopping power") I can only come to the conclusion that CMJA took it because it could easily be "palmed", just makes a slight "popping" noise when fired, basically no "kick", and your ears aren't going to be ringing when fired in close quarters.
Travis probably didn't see it til it was in his face.

I think Travis' buddies would have laughed him off the range if he'd showed up with a .25 cal, "Like seriously, dude, you want us to bring the targets in, say like to about 5 feet away from you?"

Travis kind of hit me as a .44 cal person, maybe even a .50 cal Desert Eagle. I get the impression he was a "Go Big, or Go Home" type of guy.

If this .25 was for protection, he certainly wouldn't have it in the top of his closet, not have a box of ammo, cleaning gear, or some type of holster. If it HAD been inherited, he wouldn't have it loaded if he was just storing it as a "family heirloom".

CMJA didn't do her firearms homework. Back when the murder was committed, you still needed a CCW in Arizona, so there's no way Travis could have taken a gun off his property and concealed it LEGALLY. Major fail on the home protection scenario. Total fail with the "machismo" factor.

Totally with you on this, Hatfield. CMJA totally failed the firearm's "sniff test".

That is what I can't figure out is why there were no men from Big Sur? No sugar daddy s, nothing.

She wrote in her journal that she got hit on by three guys while waiting around for Travis. She called them "offers", which I thought was strange, who calls being hit on an offer? Then I remembered who it was.

She had an exotic look, in some of the photos, ( the one holding her hair up) but she'd already starting to look like a praying mantis. Or Jimny Cricket

I'll tell about the woman next door tomorrow long story should of I should of shot her the first time cat hoarder that lives next door and her new game this week. I'm removing the lower leaves off the bushes between us. Just a few at a time, so we can see whats she doing.
BBM - Ahem, ladies of the evening. :silenced: :blushing:

Janx, so sorry to hear about your poor old pooch. It's heartbreaking to lose a pet. They can feel our love till the end, though, and I honestly believe they know we're trying to keep them safe and comfortable, and this helps them to not be afraid. I hope you and your dog both have the support of a kind and gentle veterinarian.

Janx, so sorry to hear about your poor old pooch. It's heartbreaking to lose a pet. They can feel our love till the end, though, and I honestly believe they know we're trying to keep them safe and comfortable, and this helps them to not be afraid. I hope you and your dog both have the support of a kind and gentle veterinarian.

We do, thank you!

Great to see you again, Bernina --- but was hoping the baby was here, too. Fooey! Sounds like you know lots of fun ways to spend your time and have fun at it. I just downloaded a book I may start on soon. Love that BookBub for free books I can keep.

I tried watching the two Arias movies (Deadly Sins and Dirty Little Secret) this morning. I just could not handle all the "literary license" or whatever it is called. Too many things were changed in both for me to get through. Fast forwarded thru both, and then gave up. duhhhhd :fishy:

I joined "Kindle Unlimited", free books on my PC.........YAHHHHH!!!!!:happydance: Didn't know of most of the authors, but found a gem in Aric Davis. I like horror, mystery stuff, Stephen King has been a fav, but I find that he gets too detailed sometimes: I just "bleep" through the long winded stuff that's just filler. Davis doesn't do that and Gillian Flynn has been really good. "Gone Girl" was a must read last year when the first trial was going on. Hope the movie does the book justice!

CMJA movies? Watched "Dirty Little Secrets"....bleck. Waiting for a major movie studio or even a Netflix, Hulu, or Amazon "Original" that sticks to the facts, to produce something.

On to the comments about CMJA being "pretty". Being pretty just doesn't cut it in California. CMJA doesn't have it. She's just "plain". Photoshop is her "best friend" and she would have been a plastic surgeon's cash cow if she had had the money, ie, "sugar daddy". Early on in the first trial, I had posed the possibility that she was transgender........seriously. Big hands, square chin, wears makeup like she owns stock in the company, and the boob job. :thinking: Known quite a few "he-she's" in my life, and she'd fit right in. Could she possibly have been born a hermaphrodite? Hmmmmm.........one wonders.
The best conclusion would be somewhere with the ol' "lipstick on a pig". And can you really plaster on enough spackle to hide ugly inside? Naw.
Got the same idea with C. Anthony.......seems like MSM has a skewed idea about "pretty".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rowan1978