SIDEBAR #32 - Arias/Alexander forum

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm finding info online.

Jody and Carl were inseparable up until about the age of seven - the time that Jodi started getting hit by the wooden spoon. Carl was born in 1982. So she's two years old.

The babysitter Beth Hawkins on CNN

One incident in particular, I was called to babysit on a weekend night, I believe it was, and I was in the kitchen cooking them dinner, and they were in Jodi`s room, I believe, and they were just kind of interacting with each other. And all of a sudden, I just heard Carl just let out this bloodcurdling scream. I went in there and he had a pretty good knot on the top of his head. Jodi was standing there and Carl was crying, and he kept trying to tell me that she hit him. He was probably about three or four at the time.

So how old was Jodi when she had to pick up (IIRC Jodi said brother and sisters) the dirty diapers? Six or so? violence at such an early age isn't good.

Could have been her youngest brother's diapers. She could have been 12 or 13, or more? Just a guess as I do not really know.

Shout out to KCL!!!

Happy Birthday, kiddo!

cake-girl-smiley.gif
birth-day-candle-smiley.gif

*even if it's a week early!!!!

Actually, I am starting to think this is another "expert witness" along the lines of LaBiolette, who is afraid his/her reputation or career might be ruined if his/her name and credentials get out in the public. Which makes me think it is another cockeyed opinion.

JMO

ETA: ooops, that name was misspelled, but I'm leaving it pfffft

I think you are onto something here! She testified in DeVault trial.

I cannot imagine why her testimony would have to be private, then again I cannot imagine anyone's testimony having to be private--unless they plan to lie.

Credit it KCL. Karp had filed to testify under pseudonym and the motion was granted. Hence the secrecy today.

Actually, I am starting to think this is another "expert witness" along the lines of LaBiolette, who is afraid his/her reputation or career might be ruined if his/her name and credentials get out in the public. Which makes me think it is another cockeyed opinion.

JMO

ETA: ooops, that name was misspelled, but I'm leaving it pfffft

I think it could be Karp. I don't think she testified in private at DeVault's trial but I think she is aware that people hate Arias more and Karp may not want to sully her rep by publicly speaking on her behalf. IMO.

JA actually does have 2 brothers. The oldest one is Carl. He has not been to the trial at all. He is married and lives in Redding Ca.

IIRC Jodi and Carl are close in age. Then 11 yrs. later her mother had Angela and then Joey.

The tweet we were talking about was this from Pandora:

Prosecution with 3 Alexander family (2 brothers one sister)

from post #448

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/B1OU3zFIUAAyBF2.jpg

(not Jodi's brothers)

I think it could be Karp. I don't think she testified in private at DeVault's trial but I think she is aware that people hate Arias more and Karp may not want to sully her rep by publicly speaking on her behalf. IMO.

It would make sense that it is Karp on the stand as that would be a logical progression for the DT. I find it interesting that she didn't want her real name used in this particular trial.

JA actually does have 2 brothers. The oldest one is Carl. He has not been to the trial at all. He is married and lives in Redding Ca.

IIRC Jodi and Carl are close in age. Then 11 yrs. later her mother had Angela and then Joey.

We were talking about the Alexander's :)

It would make sense that it is Karp on the stand as that would be a logical progression for the DT. I find it interesting that she didn't want her real name used in this particular trial.

If the mystery witness is Karp, she's testifying that the killer has PTSD. That's what she said about DeVault so I figure she will just reiterate here. Maybe she has it printed on flash cards so she can just say the same thing at every trial she testifies in.

OH sure you do, I think it's called strawberry blond. Wonderful pictures!

Having been with so many of you for almost two years now, I have images of how some of you may look based on your opinions, emotions, the way you write etc. And in my mind, you are all beautiful, inside and out. So nice that Bernina was willing to share some pics of herself - even a photo of just one of you lovely peeps confirms my long-held beliefs! Thank you Bernina for putting yourself out there. And p.s. congrats on your precious new arrival. I'm so proud to be an "honorary auntie"!
cait.......

Forgot to post this yesterday:

images

images

enhanced-buzz-25333-1414601387-34.jpg

enhanced-buzz-31991-1414601032-4.jpg

anigif_enhanced-25869-1414602643-60.gif

enhanced-buzz-10581-1414603305-12.jpg

anigif_enhanced-buzz-5925-1414601286-16.gif

I feel debased from todays secrecy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

William Pitts
18 mins ·
Statement from 12 News VP & Station Manager Mark Casey on appealing judge's ruling closinng ‪#‎JodiArias‬ courtroom:

"I am very concerned with this court’s many decisions to conduct secret proceedings. We respect Ms. Arias’ right to a fair trial but do not believe banning the public and the media is constitutional or necessary. We should not become a state or nation of secret courts."

Mark Casey ‏@MarkCasey12News 49m49 minutes ago Phoenix, AZ
Special action filed NOW at AZ Crt of Appeals by @12News keep #JodiArias open-"AZ..unequivocally guarantees public access to proceedings"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bluestlamb