SIDEBAR #32 - Arias/Alexander forum

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jodi's sister, her name is Angela correct? Although we don't really know if this comment was for her.

Do you remember one of Jodi's brother posting on his facebook/myspace that he thought Jodi was going to use the phone call to blackmail Travis. Then there was another post about a Jezebel that sucks the life out of you. Any one remember this also? I'd look at that person he seems to have Jodi's number and I haven't seen him in court.

Yes, but after December 21, the daylight is at it's shortest, and everyday after that it grows longer, and by the middle of January here in the Metroplex it's light. Gosh four in the afternoon? Ours is around five twenty six

OT When does early afternoon start for you? Two to six? or three to five as early? and six to seven early evening?
I consider 1-3 early afternoon. By Feb. the evenings are lighter.

Now I'm wondering if any maps were ever found in the rental car (since Jodi claimed she "accidentally" wandered in and out of Arizona close to Mesa a couple of times, and if she inquired about the gas mileage of the rental car when she rented it. She obviously did her gas can math.

For those of you who saw the FB post from Aunt Sue:

1380145_312070092319907_9002287215785776325_n.jpg

She was pre-empted by a CMJA supporter:

B1ajSSyCcAEkyaX.jpg:large

So..................someone pulled an "oops"?

I am pretty sure that Justus is George Barwood. I went to Justus' facebook, scrolled all the way down and noticed that his first "friend" Georgie boy..

https://www.facebook.com/justus.forusall

https://www.facebook.com/george.barwood?fref=ts

This was also on Justus' FB
https://www.change.org/p/u-s-congres...endment-rights

I don't know if they have that option on that site, that's why they have the "Vent Room" I would imagine. They're not the brightest bulbs in the bunch!

:gaah:That site turns my stomach even at the mention of it. Perused it several times during CMJA trial #1 and came away with that "icky" feeling in my gut.
Just saw a tweet with a screen shot of the site asking for $ for CMJA's "private appeals lawyer"............blech!

I snickered when I saw that. If I remember right it said something about only having about 35 "members posting" so they want $250 from each of them to raise at least another $50,000 --- or something like that.

I snickered when I saw that. If I remember right it said something about only having about 35 "members posting" so they want $250 from each of them to raise at least another $50,000 --- or something like that.
I saw that! I couldn't believe the poster had the gall to guilt people into giving up the money they saved for Christmas presents and gatherings to give to Jodi!!!

I am pretty sure that Justus is George Barwood. I went to Justus' facebook, scrolled all the way down and noticed that his first "friend" Georgie boy..

https://www.facebook.com/justus.forusall

https://www.facebook.com/george.barwood?fref=ts

This was also on Justus' FB
https://www.change.org/p/u-s-congres...endment-rights

Not sure if this Youtube video of screenshots from the "Vent Room" has been posted:http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=nGDIadshoog

Fair warning: trying to decipher the mostly unintelligible posts will result in "brain scramble" and then the need for a shower.

I have never been to that site but after reading some of the posts on the video campaigning for mail fraud against a perceived enemy and planning tactics for social media assaults against Chris Hughes and others--I would caution against copying any links provided by any member of that group and/or those posted on their social media pages.

The video describes creating fake social media accounts and planting information on the home page of that site all with the intent to deceive. IMO, nothing from that page should be taken as gospel, including the current post that has social media speculating on who leaked last Thursday's court info.

Hopefully, someone has alerted the Feds to the mail fraud scheme.

Not sure if this Youtube video of screenshots from the "Vent Room" has been posted:http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=nGDIadshoog

Fair warning: trying to decipher the mostly unintelligible posts will result in "brain scramble" and then the need for a shower.

I have never been to that site but after reading some of the posts on the video campaigning for mail fraud against a perceived enemy and planning tactics for social media assaults against Chris Hughes and others--I would caution against copying any links provided by any member of that group and/or those posted on their social media pages.

The video describes creating fake social media accounts and planting information on the home page of that site all with the intent to deceive. IMO, nothing from that page should be taken as gospel, including the current post that has social media speculating on who leaked last Thursday's court info.

I can't read it! :tantrum: The writing is too small for my old eyes

OMG, they're sinker lower than then the Anthony's. There was talk by someone a week or so ago about Cora Flores and that someone had created a fake account and that was the crap at the first of the trial. I think her first name is Sandra, and she was telling all about it.

I had a hard time, too. Try going full screen and then increasing the viewing percentage using your control button and mouse.

Do you remember one of Jodi's brother posting on his facebook/myspace that he thought Jodi was going to use the phone call to blackmail Travis. Then there was another post about a Jezebel that sucks the life out of you. Any one remember this also? I'd look at that person he seems to have Jodi's number and I haven't seen him in court.

I remember the younger brother, writing that.

Woa, some real classy people on that site. I think not. Paused that video a few times and saw Katie Wick and Katiecooladys name mentioned in not nice way among others we have come to know.

I had a hard time, too. Try going full screen and then increasing the viewing percentage using your control button and mouse.

Thanks FH, but I am too computer illiterate !

Seriously, you aren't missing anything but a good eye bleaching afterwards...........it's pretty scary. One BPD/sociopath is one thing, a whole chat room chock full of them is unnerving.

Thanks FH, but I am too computer illiterate !

Here you go, Dmacky:

Take your mouse and click the icon below the red arrow, that will make the video take up your entire monitor screen.

Take your mouse to the "pause" icon below the blue arrow to pause the video to read, re click to continue.

vent room vd.jpg

To get out of full screen mode, take your mouse and click over the same area as below the red arrow or anywhere on the screen except the toolbar at the bottom.

Woa, some real classy people on that site. I think not. Paused that video a few times and saw Katie Wick and Katiecooladys name mentioned in not nice way among others we have come to know.

No one is "off limits" if they say anything anti-CMJA.
Yep, those peeps are keepin' it classy, one swear word at a time.
brain-slug-smiley.gif
ignore-smiley.gif
brain-slug-smiley.gif

Links to FB only. You can paraphrase but not copy and paste.

i--------------
The funny part is when this fiasco is finally over those "supporters" will be long gone! Does she actually think t
hey will hang around giving money? Dream on Jodi and save your pennies. She is already yesterdays news. Who gives a carp what she says anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member