SIDEBAR #35 - Arias/Alexander forum

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Congratulations- so that makes LillyAnne your grandniece?

(how come you're not posting "what happened in history today" anymore? I miss that.)

Nope I'm a great great aunt - I think they're interchangeable, maybe like you say tomato and I say tomato?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=rRsb9qyvofU[video=youtube;rRsb9qyvofU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=rRsb9qyvofU[/video]

I've been slack in the facts (lol) the last few days. Lots going on , but I hope to have some trivia this evening.

Hope everyone is having a lovely weekend.

I'm reading various articles/blogs to catch up on what I missed last week. I'm reading the facebook blog of the Juror from the Marissa DeVault trial that Y/N links us to. He posted a new blog, I'm not sure if it's been linked here but he posted why juror #3 was dismissed from the CMJA retrial.

https://www.facebook.com/Justice4Travis?fref=nf

"Juror #3 had a scheduling conflict in January. The trial was supposed to complete by December 18. She was dismissed with no notice. There was no fanfare. Her schedule was not good for the court."

My apologies if this has been posted. I fell behind and am playing catch up today.

ETA: He also said that "My favorite question asked by her to Dr. Fonseca, where she inquired about the "trigger" for Travis in the Gmail exchange with Arias. She wanted to know what made him angry."

This makes me wonder that since she asked that question, the DT didn't like it and wanted her gone so they argued that her schedule would delay the trial and JSS agreed? I recall reading that one of TA's sisters appeared upset when she came out from chambers right before it was announced juror #3 was dismissed. So was the dismissal of this juror another tactic by the DT that JSS yielded to?
Whatever the reason, the loss of this juror is rather upsetting. She is intelligent and inquisitive and was a good juror.

Happy Sunday WS friends. I'm curled up under a blanket on this cold, foggy morning. Yesterday was my 35th bday and I was in bed by 9pm. lol

Please say a prayer for my sweet Sam. He's 14 and I've been his mama since he was a few weeks old. He's not doing very well lately and we're going to the vet in the morning.

Off to catch up on the last few days of trial....

Happy Birthday, my sweet M (you old fart, you :hilarious: ) :cupcake:

:bdsong:

Hope your baby does well at the vets tomorrow (14 yrs old is not old for a cat, so I hope the vet doesn't find anything terrible).
I'll be praying for Sam tonight.

Hey! :wave:

I miss those updated too!! ?? Why no more?

Today I will be Skypeing with my sisters and brother in far off lands... :happydance:

Not too many posts since yesterday - ? - where is everyone?? Still asleep, or getting ready to watch football?

GO NINERS!!!

:seeya:

BBM I was parading around town today Christmas shopping and stopped in JC Penney.
Found some great sales on men's clothing for my son (and had a coupon for an additional 25% off :happydance:)-- saved a bundle since most things were 50% off anyway. :)
My son just started having an interest in clothes since he began working at the addiction center for grad school, so I'm sure he will like what I bought.

I bought a bone for The Queen at Walgreens- she loves them (it's big, but I get the big ones because I don't want her to swallow any bones parts and choke, so mainly she just gnaws on them for a while).

I've never used Skype, but I guess it's great when you have relatives far away. Hope you had a nice "visit" with them.

BBM I was parading around town today Christmas shopping and stopped in JC Penney.
Found some great sales on men's clothing for my son (and had a coupon for an additional 25% off :happydance:)-- saved a bundle since most things were 50% off anyway. :)
My son just started having an interest in clothes since he began working at the addiction center for grad school, so I'm sure he will like what I bought.

I bought a bone for The Queen at Walgreens- she loves them (it's big, but I get the big ones because I don't want her to swallow any bones parts and choke, so mainly she just gnaws on them for a while).

I've never used Skype, but I guess it's great when you have relatives far away. Hope you had a nice "visit" with them.

:wave:
This is the first time I have tried Skype - don't have a camera yet, as the one my B-I-L sent didn't go with my OS systems - so the Huz has to order one. Next Skype will be Christmas Eve - so I will have my camera then. I could see them, but they could only hear me!

Also, I tried to THANK your post TWICE, and it wouldn't let me... :(

See ya!

All this computer stuff doesn't mean a hill of beans:

So.....CMJA murdered Travis because

1. He had *advertiser censored* sites on his computer
2. He had *advertiser censored* pics on his computer

Right. Even if there are the above, it does absolutely nothing to mitigate her case, Not One Damn Thing. Travis could have been into Care Bears and CMJA would have tried to use THAT in some twisted way.

By the time this is over, there won't be a single thing left to vaguely enter into the prospect of an appeal.......which is a good thing.

BBM I'm sure she will try very hard to appeal every little fart after her sentencing, but I don't think she will ever win an appeal. All the judges have to do is look at the autopsy photos of Travis and the premeditation and she's dead meat, IMO.

Didn't anyone notice the tweet from missy's twitter?

Jodi Arias Updates @JodiAnnArias · 14h 14 hours ago
Has anyone realized TA's pc *advertiser censored* & viruses & State misconduct & tampering wouldn't have been discovered had #JodiArias not been pro per?

https://twitter.com/JodiAnnArias

I now know she purposely became pro per to make more waves with the computer. :( She knew what was on the computer- all that *advertiser censored* stuff- and
needed to bring it forward because she put it there- :snake: that she is :stormingmad:

:gaah::gaah:

Nope I'm a great great aunt - I think they're interchangeable, maybe like you say tomato and I say tomato?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=rRsb9qyvofU[video=youtube;rRsb9qyvofU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=rRsb9qyvofU[/video]

I've been slack in the facts (lol) the last few days. Lots going on , but I hope to have some trivia this evening.

BBM Well- snap to it girl!!! :whip:

You're becoming a slacker (like Marty McFly) :facepalm:

I just love the song that Maurice Chevalier sings about little girls. It's my favorite song from the movie Gigi. (Now-a-days he would probably be called a pedophile for that- Pfttt. )

Hope everyone is having a lovely weekend.

I'm reading various articles/blogs to catch up on what I missed last week. I'm reading the facebook blog of the Juror from the Marissa DeVault trial that Y/N links us to. He posted a new blog, I'm not sure if it's been linked here but he posted why juror #3 was dismissed from the CMJA retrial.

https://www.facebook.com/Justice4Travis?fref=nf

"Juror #3 had a scheduling conflict in January. The trial was supposed to complete by December 18. She was dismissed with no notice. There was no fanfare. Her schedule was not good for the court."

My apologies if this has been posted. I fell behind and am playing catch up today.

ETA: He also said that "My favorite question asked by her to Dr. Fonseca, where she inquired about the "trigger" for Travis in the Gmail exchange with Arias. She wanted to know what made him angry."

This makes me wonder that since she asked that question, the DT didn't like it and wanted her gone so they argued that her schedule would delay the trial and JSS agreed? I recall reading that one of TA's sisters appeared upset when she came out from chambers right before it was announced juror #3 was dismissed. So was the dismissal of this juror another tactic by the DT that JSS yielded to?
Whatever the reason, the loss of this juror is rather upsetting. She is intelligent and inquisitive and was a good juror.

Jarrett Seltzer @JarrettSeltzer · 8m8 minutes ago
juror3 live at 8pm EST Monday night for a full interactive hour answering your questions! #jodiarias #jodiariastrial http://TrialTalkLive.Com/

I wish she had waited for the retrial to end to talk- just in case Nurmi would pick up on what she said (or any juror released) and use it now for more mayhem.

Monday: Status Conference 9:30
Wednesday: Evidentiary Hearing 9:30

Remote access anyone?

(Retrieved from JM page)

At around 28:00, Det. Flores asks JA if she had ever accessed Travis' accounts from California. She first denied it but then admits to it.

Jodi Arias - Police Phone Interviews June 10, 21 (vm) & 25, 2008

[video=youtube;NmXxck9IiFQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NmXxck9IiFQ&feature=youtu.be[/video]

I hope you all enjoyed your weekend.

I so envy you. We're going to a gender party tomorrow afternoon, and we're to bring what we think is the sex of the baby. It better be a girl in all the guest so far everything is pink.

MY niece is becoming a grandmother, and she can't wait. She and her daughter have chosen LillyAnne as her name. It's a combination of both of their names and the daddy's. They're thinking on a boys name in case. I'd love to have a baby. That sweet smell of the nap of their necks, The peace rocking them brings. I need a baby.
I am in heaven with this little boy. He is named Rayden from mortal combat but his Uncle Ray thinks he was named after him and we let him think that! He got 2 teeth last week and is knawing on everything. He was 9.8 pounds at birth and weighs 22 now so he's big and healthy. He wouldn't smile for the longest time and everyone called him grumpy cat. He is becoming very wiggly now. His first on-camera smile was just last week and that was in Santa's lap!

A baby just makes the whole world brighter. I am so in love!! I wish I could share a pic!

We're having a girl - LillyAnne - and my niece said she not going to be nana or granny she's going to be Loli and dh is going to be pop. Their fur babies are old and going one by one, and she said she wasn't sure if she wanted another puppy, and she said this is so much better.

The revel was nice, new mom and dad didn't know what they were having ( Loli told the dr. to hand over the results of the sonogram to her and not tell her daughter. And he did) and they both opened a huge box at the count of three and pink balloons flew out. We all clapped and cheered. Then we got to peek in the room Loli is redoing for a LillyAnne when she spends the night. I'm doing a shaggy rag quilt for my little great great niece. Loli and pop are counting the days. She is due on my sister's birthday March 26th.
You all are going to have so much fun! Babies are such a blessing! I hope your joy is as great as mine!

I'm sure Arias is smiling with delight that the issues of pedophilia and *advertiser censored* are even being discussed and argued. This is exactly what she wants.

Travis' murder had nothing to do with sex/*advertiser censored* and religion. A batshi! crazy woman murdered a good and kind man. This is atrocious, deplorable, diabolical...the defendant is the stuff hell is made of.

Good Morning :seeya:

Just this:

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 46m46 minutes ago
9:30amMST is a Status Conference for #jodiarias. We will see what it's all about and I will fill you in on the trial schedule. Hang tight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Snoopysnoop