SIDEBAR #35 - Arias/Alexander forum

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 1m1 minute ago
Fonseca says TA spoke to her like he spoke to Mr. Martinez ...Objection! Sidebar #7 #jodiarias #3tvarias

William Pitts ‏@william_pitts 27s28 seconds ago
He calls her "*advertiser censored*, *advertiser censored*, 3-hole-wonder" -- NurmiDr F: "Carcass"#JodiArias

Steve Krafft ‏@SKrafftFox10 48s49 seconds ago
Prosecutor Juan Martinez objects to every softball lofted Dr. Fonseca's way by #jodiarias defense

Steve Krafft ‏@SKrafftFox10 59s60 seconds ago
Now we're back to the *advertiser censored*/three-hole-wonder stuff re: #jodiarias/Travis Alexander relationship.

Nurmi is going over TA calling Jodi a 3 hole wonder, *advertiser censored*, *advertiser censored* and Fonseca adds carcass #jodiarias #3tvarias

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 52s53 seconds ago
We have heard *advertiser censored*, *advertiser censored*, 3 hole wonder says Nurmi as he points at #JodiArias. Dr. F adds in "carcass".

meganrcassidy ‏@meganrcassidy 49s50 seconds ago
Nurmi: With someone with experienced knowledge that you have, what do (TA's) words mean to you, in terms of your analysis? #jodiarias

Steve Krafft ‏@SKrafftFox10 56s57 seconds ago
But must address sex to understand dynamics of relationship that led #jodiarias to murder Travis Alexander, Dr. Fonseca maintains.

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 37s38 seconds ago
TA is a master of deception, other people didn't see this side of him, they viewed him as a different character says Dr F "Tdog" #JodiArias

meganrcassidy ‏@meganrcassidy 58s59 seconds ago
Fonseca: "There was a mastery of deception here. People did not know this about Mr. Alexander." #jodiarias

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 50s50 seconds ago
Fonseca says TA was struggling spiritually and sexually and looking at what he wrote and said in tape came from him...#jodiarias #3tvarias

Kathy Monkman ‏@katiecoolady 58s59 seconds ago
In Dr. F's world "dynamics" = "how badly the man treated the woman therefore got what was coming to him". #jodiarias #$exist$expert

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 55s56 seconds ago
Fonseca.....it showed what his interests are. Others didn't see that and saw him differently #jodiarias #3tvarias

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 54s54 seconds ago
I see another juror question in the bin. Juan continues to object as Nurmi and Dr. F go over the same thing over and over again. #JodiArias

Monica Lindstrom ‏@monicalindstrom 50s50 seconds ago
DrF is explaining why she had to talk about the "sex proclivities" of this r'ship in order to explain the dynamics (duh) #jodiArias

Fonseca tries to bring in T-Dogg... Juan objects and it's sustained #jodiarias #3tvarias

Steve Krafft ‏@SKrafftFox10 50s51 seconds ago
Dr. Fonseca drops her first "T-Dogg" of the day describing Travis Alexander. Prosecutor objects.#jodiarias

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 1m1 minute ago
Wild speaks in third person all the time and is aware that it might be used against him if he murders someone. #JodiArias

Fonseca says TA constantly talked in 3 person and it was his way to manage his different sides #jodiarias #3tvarias

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 31s31 seconds ago
Fonseca says Hughes gave #jodiarias a 5 year history of TA with women and "Travis gutted women" "He gutted them" #3tvarias

William Pitts ‏@william_pitts 42s42 seconds ago
Nurmi's rehashing his first four days of questioning with Dr F. We've heard all this before... #JodiArias

B33iNLCCUAAxyPH.jpg
link

Monica Lindstrom ‏@monicalindstrom 41s41 seconds ago
DrF: We don't usually wear t-shirts that say "this is who I am making love to _____" that info is private#jodiArias

Does anyone know how long the average capital case trial and sentencing lasts in Arizona? How many years......?
Could the Prosecution call for another Judge if they finally run out of patience with this one?

If someone calls you a *advertiser censored*, *advertiser censored*, 3 hole wonder - more than once, and you stick around, you must (a) like it, or (b) at the very least, not mind it...

William Pitts ‏@william_pitts 1m1 minute ago
Dr F: doesn't matter to me when they started dating. But TA not giving it to #JodiArias would have legitimized the relationship.

meganrcassidy ‏@meganrcassidy 2m2 minutes ago
Nurmi allowing Fonseca to defend herself from Martinez earlier questioning. #jodiarias

Fonseca smiles at Nurmi when he asks so you don't know the exact date they began dating....#jodiarias #3tvarias

meganrcassidy ‏@meganrcassidy 41s41 seconds ago
Martinez criticized Fonseca for not knowing date when #jodiarias and TA started dating. Fonseca said TA didn't want to officiate

meganrcassidy ‏@meganrcassidy 24s24 seconds ago
Fonseca: As TA became more involved w #jodiarias, it created more internal conflict for him

Katie Conner ‏@KatieJConner 34s34 seconds ago
Nurmi: The majority of their relationship #JodiArias was in the closet #TravisAlexander #abc15

William Pitts ‏@william_pitts 34s34 seconds ago
We're still on the hiding #JodiArias relationship, secret vs private, closeted...

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 55s55 seconds ago
Fon says TA didn't respond or acknowledge a date so he didn't have 2 celebrate anniversary's or even have 2 say she was his GF #jodiarias

Dr F: As TA became more satisfied with #JodiArias it created more conflict for him because he knew he was violating the terms of the church

seeing jurors looking down at their notebooks. But not actually writing things. #JodiArias

Kathy Monkman ‏@katiecoolady 1m1 minute ago
still astounded at these $experts willing to display their blatant $exism in this trial throwing their reputations under the bus #jodiarias

Fonseca mentions Jodi wanted to talk to the bishop and Travis became angry saying he already spoke to bishop #jodiarias #3tvarias

meganrcassidy ‏@meganrcassidy 31s32 seconds ago
Fonseca: #jodiarias wanted to make relationship w TA open. But she was aware that TA wanted to keep it secret, so followed lead.

Dr F says most people rant for an hour or two. Not 6. #JodiArias

Here we go again with the 6 hr. rant...
It was over the course of an entire day :gaah: NOT 6 HOURS STRAIGHT

Fitz ‏@************** 53s53 seconds ago
@WildAboutTrial Juror notes today: "stick, dead horse, *whack*" #jodiarias

CBS 5 News ‏@CBS5AZ 1m1 minute ago
Fonseca said she did not feel like Arias was a 'Mistress of deception' when it came to her relationship with Travis Alexander.#jodiarias

Nurmi showing an email fromm #JodiArias to #TravisAlexander fro Feb 2008. Dr F reading the whole ething...

Monica Lindstrom ‏@monicalindstrom 2m2 minutes ago
Jury is reading an email from #JodiArias to TA on May 16, 2008, or I should say that DrF is reading it to them

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 2m2 minutes ago
Nurmi says Jodi was called a "mistress of deception" by the state #jodiarias #3tvarias

Kathy Monkman ‏@katiecoolady 2m2 minutes ago
Do we think we will see a recross today of this $expert? #jodiarias or will Nurmi drone and redrone all day?

Fonseca says Jodi wanted to be out in the open with Travis but Travis wouldn't have it #jodiarias #3tvarias

Dr. F reads out another email from #JodiArias to TA.

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 46s47 seconds ago
This email is the one where #JodiArias is explaining how she would like a little recognition about editing his book. :(

Nurmi has an email up from Feb 2008 from #jodiarias to TA & she wanted a mention in his book..she's PO'd he didn't give it to her #3tvarias

William Pitts ‏@william_pitts 57s58 seconds ago
Email starts with #JodiArias saying she didn't get credit for helping out a #TravisAlexander blog post.

Troy Pittman ‏@TroyPittman1 1m1 minute agoMissouri, US
#jodiarias I can't believe they don't realize how stupid it makes them look saying T-dogg

William Pitts ‏@william_pitts 57s58 seconds ago
@jodiarias_gb #JodiArias wants credit because she's his girlfriend.

Jodi says I understand you want to be a single man, I get that but my cry is for a little recognition #jodiarias #3tvarias

B33liqDCAAAM3Cz.jpg

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 52s53 seconds ago
Jodi- "Behind every great man is a great woman and I do think this is a two way street" #jodiarias #3tvarias

Dr. F continues to http://Audible.com the email. #JodiArias

If someone calls you a *advertiser censored*, *advertiser censored*, 3 hole wonder - more than once, and you stick around, you must (a) like it, or (b) at the very least, not mind it...

(c) Or be it :giggle:

This is just too painful to follow - the doctor is a huge QUACK - how many times does the same stuff need to be re-hashed?

William Pitts ‏@william_pitts 53s53 seconds ago
#JodiArias wants recognition with #TravisAlexander 's friends.

Carolyn Sung ‏@CarolynSungCNN 1m1 minute ago
#jodiarias asks in email for TA to give her some credit in his book, she helped edit.

William Pitts ‏@william_pitts 44s44 seconds ago
#JodiArias : "if any friendship should go on the back burner it should be the onne you hide from others."

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 49s50 seconds ago
Jodi- "I want to be recognized by your circle of friends. About your mode of operation with Deanna." #jodiarias #3tvarias

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 58s59 seconds ago
#JodiArias reads along on her monitor as Dr. F reads her words. It seems to never end.

Kathy Monkman ‏@katiecoolady 43s43 seconds ago
Fantasy juror question: "if Travis Alexander was a woman and #jodiarias was a man, would your opinion stay the same?" just watch her face

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 53s53 seconds ago
I get a bit nervous that I will be called on to read like back in grade school. I sink down in my seat so Nurmi can't see me. #JodiArias

#jodiarias writes she has no shame of being TA's friend. She says she would broadcast it nationwide.
url=
B33mfpoIMAA_Q7b.jpg
link

Nurmi has to figure out to reconcile with this Dr F testifying that #JodiArias going along with #TravisAlexander 's abuse

meganrcassidy ‏@meganrcassidy 52s52 seconds ago
#jodiarias email: It's so simple to please me...it's the little things that make my entire day."

#JodiArias :" Still friends? Of course we are silly.""But here I am cutting the strings"

In the email, #JodiArias says she is removing herself from the situation and that she wants to remain friends with TA.

#jodiarias signs email with Faitfully your friend.

Steve Krafft ‏@SKrafftFox10 53s54 seconds ago
Dr. Fonseca under friendly defense questioning is back to her professorial self after combative cross-x with prosecutor. #jodiarias

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 44s45 seconds ago
Jodi- "But here I am with the proverbial scissors cutting the proverbial strings of our friendship." #jodiarias #3tvarias

Monica Lindstrom ‏@monicalindstrom 44s45 seconds ago
DrF: "suffering" is feeling pain, discomfort, despair, disquieted, silenced #jodiArias

Carolyn Sung ‏@CarolynSungCNN 23s24 seconds ago
Dr. F defines suffering in silence. #jodiarias

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 39s39 seconds ago
Jodi- "I will always be here for you" #jodiarias #3tvarias

Monica Lindstrom ‏@monicalindstrom 24s24 seconds ago
DrF: "suffering in silence" was re the situation with TA, #JodiArias could still have periods where she was assertive

William Pitts ‏@william_pitts 51s52 seconds ago
Dr. F: "that doesn't mean #JodiArias didn't have periods where she got upset"

Dr F. "They both suffered in silence". Wait didn't we go over this on day 1? And 2? And 3? And 4? #JodiArias

Katie Conner ‏@KatieJConner 1m1 minute ago
Dr. Fonseca: Suffering is pain discomfort, disquieted. They (#JodiArias #TravisAlexander) both suffered in silence #abc15

Dr. F says both #jodiarias and TA suffered in silece, but that doesn't mean JA didn't have periods where she got assertive or got upset.

I am signing off WS friends. I cannot take this Quack and this sweet wonderful killer anymore today. I am so angry.
I am so afraid that the jury will get so tired of this BS and lost in this BS and forget that the killer killed Travis 3 times.

Suffering in silence definition...pain comfort, dispare, being silenced .........listening to this redirect.......#jodiarias #3tvarias

William Pitts ‏@william_pitts 52s52 seconds ago
Back to the "F@#$ you Bill"...Dr F says telling #JodiArias doesn't call him Dad.

meganrcassidy ‏@meganrcassidy 1m1 minute ago
Nurmi dipping into alleged abuse by #jodiarias father.

Fonseca says Juan made it sound like it was OK for Bill to slap Jodi. #jodiarias #3tvarias

Children typically don't call their parents by their first name. Their is a difference in the dynamics here says Dr. F #JodiArias

Jodi referenced her father by his first name when he said F U Bill. It shows an imbalance and the dynamics #jodiarias #3tvarias

meganrcassidy ‏@meganrcassidy 58s59 seconds ago
Fonseca: "It's something that I've seen in incestuous relationships... where there is abuse." #jodiarias

Fonseca says this is seen in incestuous relationships...not that it happened here but there is abuse #jodiarias #3tvarias

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 2m2 minutes ago
Yet another email by #JodiArias to TA on Valentines day 2007 is put up. More voiceover work for Dr. F?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Backhand