SIDEBAR #35 - Arias/Alexander forum

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah heck, Ruby, it's cool! The "amazing" thing is she's asking $500 for that, LOL!

$500 ???? But it's just a sketch :floorlaugh:

If it's not an original oil painting then forget it :snooty:

Nothing over $35 for a pencil sketch - but for an original graphite drawing sketch of an artist prisoner . . . .
you couldn't give it to me free, even if you included the hanging of it in the room of my choice.
Sorry Ari.......

B38BNAWCAAErVSx.jpg

Link: https://pbs.twimg.com/media/B38BNAWCAAErVSx.jpg

:facepalm:

<respectfully snipped good critique and lovely hyperrealistic portrait examples, just for space>

And BTW- pencils are graphite- just saying.

:tomato::tomato::tomato:

I know that! It's just funny that the pencil is a stubby little jail pencil but graphite sounds like expensive artist materials. Maybe the $500 is meant to compensate her for the carpal tunnel pain.

It was petty and reaching of me. Materials don't matter, it's what the artist does with them. I've seen amazing sculptures made from nothing but torn up brown paper bags and wheat paste.

TCM Remembers 2014

[video=youtube;kIDUHFso6Uk]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kIDUHFso6Uk[/video]

I know that! It's just funny that the pencil is a stubby little jail pencil but graphite sounds like expensive artist materials. Maybe the $500 is meant to compensate her for the carpal tunnel pain.

It was petty and reaching of me. Materials don't matter, it's what the artist does with them. I've seen amazing sculptures made from nothing but torn up brown paper bags and wheat paste.

BBM I would think the price is for the time involved in drawing the pic.

Italian Christmas time (brings fond memories back to me :floorlaugh: )

[video=youtube;ZzTBc-ARN5Y]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZzTBc-ARN5Y[/video]

BBM I would think the price is for the time involved in drawing the pic.

That would be right if she were not a guest of Sheriff Joe whose room and board are paid for by the taxpayers of AZ. The $500 is for her celebrity for being a lying murderer on this reality show of a trial. It's not for her time.

LOL! I've seen art work done with laundry lint, and cow poo.................... :happydance:

BBM I would think the price is for the time involved in (>drawing<) tracing the pic.

Kinda fixed that for ya, YorN, don't know how to put a line through text!:facepalm:
:floorlaugh:

Hi! Just quickly sharing a link to my blog post this morning about my brother's concert series starting TONITE (whew!) and my evening out with the beautiful Katie Wick...with pics!

Sorry to rush in and out...been a super busy week!

http://twoinnocents.com/2014/12/12/rev-up-your-sleighs/

Thank you Kathy.
I follow you on 'Twitter', e-mail notice for blog, here and 'Two Innocents'. I assure you that I'm not a stalker LOLOLLLL. I do enjoy Dylan McDermot (sp) on 'STALKER' though.

&#9829;

Kinda fixed that for ya, YorN, don't know how to put a line through text!:facepalm:
:floorlaugh:

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

And how dare you correct the Queen:dramaqueen:

:bigstick:

:hilarious:

:blowkiss:

(how are people able to "draw' a line thru a word on the computer??? I would like to learn how to do that)

(how are people able to "draw' a line thru a word on the computer??? I would like to learn how to do that)

Your Majesty, I have overstepped my bounds and humbly ask for your forgiveness!:truce: LOL!

Dominick The Italian Christmas Donkey song

[video=youtube;nQrdxtWgHbE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nQrdxtWgHbE[/video]
-----------------

Has anyone started their holiday shopping and what's for Christmas/Hanukkah dinner?
I'm not cooking for Christmas and we have decided to go to the Chinese buffet. :facepalm:
I don't have many people to buy presents for, so I'm done shopping and my cards are all mailed.

Your Majesty, I have overstepped my bounds and humbly ask for your forgiveness!:truce: LOL!

Thank goodness, I'm a forgiving queen :takeabow:, so you can keep your head, but first a :slap: and then :therethere:

Sounds like you don't procrastinate Yes/No. I am not in the Holiday mood this year, so I am giving money. First time in my life I have been this way. I will get some gift bags and put some items in them such as chapstick, chips, gummy bears, stickers - that kind of stuff for the little kids in addition to the money. Last year even thought I bought presents, I made goody bags for the kids and they loved it. I think they like the potato chips the best!!!

Is she left or right handed? I thought the brace was on left hand.

Aha! I've wondered too! Just figured it out...

It's [ s ] strikethrough [ /s ]

Is she left or right handed? I thought the brace was on left hand.

She is a lefty, I think.

She said she's ambidextrous.

ETA: Looks like she's said she's left handed and ambidextrous.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/mari-fagel/jodi-arias-own-words-and-_b_2768809.html

And then there is the jailhouse interview she gave to 48 hours, which has provided a rich log for Martinez to use against her. In the interview, she said that Alexander lit up the room when he walked in and that the world is a darker place without him in it. So she says the world is a darker place without a man she now claims was a sex-obsessed abuser?

In the same interview she said she was left-handed, though now claims she's ambidextrous. It seems like a little lie, but in the context, Martinez is trying to prove Arias is a pathological liar who will lie about everything from a bent finger to what happened on June 4th 2008.

Also in that interview she said no jury will convict her because "I'm innocent." Yet, that is a direct contradiction of what Arias claimed on the stand during direct testimony, when she said the reason she told Inside Edition no jury will convict her is because she planned to kill herself and wouldn't be alive for trial.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove