Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jeffrey Evan Gold ‏@jeffgoldesq 3m3 minutes ago
#JodiArias continues at 9:15amAZT (11:15amET) with cross of Dr.Geffner. Catch up @TheGoldPatrol #JodiArias run AMOK! http://fb.me/72gIxfQ1I

B79kO3yIQAApc58.png

Link: https://pbs.twimg.com/media/B79kO3yIQAApc58.png

Thank you for the posts, Y/N. I was looking for you earlier, and wondered how you are feeling since you were "late". I needed the chuckles to start this day.

Greetings, all!

I feel better than I did yesterday. Juan is at the helm and in control.

I just wanted to say thank you, for all the hard work and dedication in keeping the tweets and links a'comin'.
You all are doing a great service to us all.
When I do sign in, my thanks button just won't cooperate, I click, but, nothing.
The button disappears after my first thanx..
< cry>
Even when I refresh.
< sigh>

There is something I wanted to mention..
Yesterday I spent quite a bit of time watching vid's of the guilt phase. As I watched Ryan Burns' testimony,
there were many details I had forgotten..
I thought it a nice little hit to the murderess when he mentioned he could feel her _Strength_ ,
as she ground her much used nether region against him.
The frail, faux religious, flower........Vom.
I had forgotten she went to a lunch work meeting as a tag-along with R.B., as well as an evening PPL work session.
Acting as if there were nothing that could ever wrinkle her brow. The world was rainbows and sunshine...

During the two times she used him like a slip-n-slide, he stated he did not notice any bruises,
nor did she act as if she were sore in any way.
Good actress, huh....
I imagine any one of us would be stiff beyond belief, having used every muscle in the way she must have.
R.B, his looks and body-shape, his very persona reminds me soo much of Travis, I felt a little shock as I watched,
thinking with disgust how she spun her web for the purpose of catching _him_.
Baby talk some "insightful" principles, and a little frontal wiggle. Her carrot on a stick.

The reason I mention all this....
Out of the blue, a nasty severe Trojan tried to get me.. 3:14 PST.
I'm safe, my Safety shields are up.
Also, in the last two days, I've been attacked by a popup as WS is loading.
Three pop-ups in a nano- second and a fourth telling me to call tech support immediately,
helpfully giving me a 1-800 number.

I'm not paranoid, I know this sort of thing happens all the time on the inter-webbie and I have the proper armour.
I just wanted to mention it, in case others might have noticed any monkey business.
Supporters of the murderess have been known to throw threats like rice at a wedding.
Be careful out there, friends. Minions can be very unpredictable.

Back to reading the days events! < waves>

I got this same pop-up when bringing up Websleuths on Tuesday. Supposedly from Microsoft Windows and call tech. Don't know if it was legitimate or not - could not get out of it until I rebooted.

Dangit! Need to grab breakfast real quick!

Jen's Trial Diaries &#8207;@TrialDiariesJ 2h2 hours ago
#jodiarias begins today at 9:15am MST Juan Martinez is crossing Bob Geffner. See you all there!

Wild About Trial &#8207;@WildAboutTrial 2h2 hours ago
Dear people. Don't be on my wrong side today or you will feel the hwrath of hwild!!!!!!!

Wild About Trial &#8207;@WildAboutTrial 1h1 hour ago
I can't even find my shades. Oh it's gonna get super real today folks.

Wild About Trial &#8207;@WildAboutTrial 34m34 minutes ago
I will run you all off the road. Don't test me.

B79tb33CYAIpwZf.jpg

Wild About Trial &#8207;@WildAboutTrial 19m19 minutes ago
I love how every road is closed downtown. Super doop.

Wild About Trial &#8207;@WildAboutTrial 9m9 minutes ago
Huge line at security. Today is like Mcdonalds. Mmmmm mmmmm I'm lurvin' it!! #jodiarias

Wild About Trial &#8207;@WildAboutTrial 7m7 minutes ago
Willmott, Maria and the Geffernator just cruised on by in the super cool "I'm a lawyer" line. No wait. Fml. #harveylevin

Wild About Trial &#8207;@WildAboutTrial 7m7 minutes ago
I'm gonna grab a slice of pizza on the way up. I don't care. #howiroll #healthfirst

Wild About Trial &#8207;@WildAboutTrial 2m2 minutes ago
Meh

B791RG8CAAAK055.jpg

Jen's Trial Diaries &#8207;@TrialDiariesJ 54s55 seconds ago
The defense and Geffner are here #jodiarias #3tvarias

Wild About Trial &#8207;@WildAboutTrial 39s40 seconds ago
In the courtroom. Early. What's up now!?!? Other cases going. Can't talk. Eating crap. #jodiarias

Got my cinnamon toast crunch with frozen blueberries on top, I'm ready to eat and tweet! THe BF is gone for a week hunting gold in Cali, so it's just me and the critters, YEAH! Glad we have a 3 day break after today, got to replace the shocks on the truck (son busted one :facepalm:) then I've got to tear down the steering column and find the short that's causing the lack of running and dash board lights..........busy, busy, busy!

Wild About Trial &#8207;@WildAboutTrial 3m3 minutes ago
Nurmi is in black suit, light blueberry shirt.. banana tie. @TrialDiariesJ does this color assessment work for you dear?

Jen's Trial Diaries &#8207;@TrialDiariesJ 2m2 minutes ago
@WildAboutTrial hahaha!! It's a perfect assessment. Now what do u call Geff's hair color/stash combo? mistake?

Wild About Trial &#8207;@WildAboutTrial 3s3 seconds ago
@TrialDiariesJ I call it AWESOME! Super skunk.

Wild About Trial &#8207;@WildAboutTrial 15s15 seconds ago
Wow. That egg and chee biscuit was just stellar. #JodiArias

Wild About Trial &#8207;@WildAboutTrial 17s18 seconds ago
Juan just arrived. Wearing all salmon. Bright salmon. #JodiArias

Jen's Trial Diaries &#8207;@TrialDiariesJ 21s22 seconds ago
Juan has arrived with his #accordianfile stuffed and a dark maroon tie #jodiarias #juantiereport #3tvarias

Wild About Trial &#8207;@WildAboutTrial 11s12 seconds ago
Tanisha and hubby are chillin. Only ones here so far for TA. I am still trying to rid my mouth of that egg muffin taste. #Vom #JodiArias

Wild About Trial &#8207;@WildAboutTrial 31s31 seconds ago
Juan is organizing a plethora/voluminous amount of paper and evidence. Other cases still going. #JodiArias

Wild About Trial &#8207;@WildAboutTrial 44s45 seconds ago
Willmott stands over Geff and advises him on which tractor to use to harvest the corn. #FarmingSimulator14. Still waiting. #JodiArias

Wild About Trial &#8207;@WildAboutTrial 12s13 seconds ago
Juan paces around the courtroom desks.. hands in pockets.. now crossed arms. He is anxious to git er done. Is it lunch time yet? #JodiArias

Geff put down the Farming Simulator 14 and is now tugging on his snowy white mustache. Making sure it's all perf. #JodiArias

Wild About Trial &#8207;@WildAboutTrial 1m1 minute ago
@CarolynSungCNN Today is the day you best have my steak sandwich or things are gonna get real/serious/realserious. #JodiArias

Jen's Trial Diaries &#8207;@TrialDiariesJ 1m1 minute ago
@WildAboutTrial @ThBigPietrowski LMAO! Why not run the Just For Men comb through that stash? Be matchy matchy

William Pitts &#8207;@william_pitts 2m2 minutes ago
so...guess what? It's 9:24 and we haven't started yet. #JodiArias https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B3lLYOGDsts &#8230;

Jen's Trial Diaries &#8207;@TrialDiariesJ 4m4 minutes ago
@WildAboutTrial @ThBigPietrowski lmao!
Wild About Trial
&#8207;@WildAboutTrial
1m1 minute ago

Glad I got her in time for the 9:15 start time. Still rolling through other cases. #JodiArias

Carolyn Sung &#8207;@CarolynSungCNN 1m1 minute ago
Good Morning. Judge SS is still looking over cases. Nurmi and Martinez are present. #jodiarias

@TrialDiariesJ @ThBigPietrowski I think he actually dies it hwhite. Reverse psychology and such.

Wild About Trial &#8207;@WildAboutTrial 18s18 seconds ago
Willmott is in a dark chocolate chip top, gray shirt, semi medium dark blingage around neckal region. #JodiArias

Wild About Trial &#8207;@WildAboutTrial 15s15 seconds ago
#JodiArias mom just took her seat. Ready for another day of proud moments. #Memories #JodiArias

Carolyn Sung &#8207;@CarolynSungCNN 21s21 seconds ago
TA's family and supporters just walked in as well as #jodiarias mother.

Carolyn Sung &#8207;@CarolynSungCNN 2m2 minutes ago
@WildAboutTrial This is why I'm sitting on the opposite side.

Courtroom is cleared of all things non #JodiArias. Nurmi is reclinated. Juan adjusting evidence. Geff stroking stache.

@CarolynSungCNN Smart move. It just might save you from destruction.

Wild About Trial &#8207;@WildAboutTrial 35s36 seconds ago
Maria has on a leopard print shirt today. Or is it a cougar print? #JodiArias

Carolyn Sung &#8207;@CarolynSungCNN 1m1 minute ago
#jodiarias just sat down. She's wearing a black, sleeveless shirt with her hair down and glasses.

Wild About Trial &#8207;@WildAboutTrial 59s60 seconds ago
#JodiArias is here, smiling and talking to Willmott. Glasses. No bangs. Waiting on jury I assume.

William Pitts &#8207;@william_pitts 1m1 minute ago
We're all here...and nothing's happening. #JodiArias https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B3lLYOGDsts &#8230;

Jen's Trial Diaries &#8207;@TrialDiariesJ 33s34 seconds agoPhoenix, AZ
#jodiarias is here in a tank top...it's a little chilly for that #3tvarias

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads