Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning, everyone! :seeya:

This may have been discussed over the weekend and I didn't see it, but I heard on GMA that Patti backed out at the last minute and only DB and Jodi herself will speak on her behalf. Anyone know why?

Maybe she found out that Juan would be allowed to cross... I know that would make me chicken out real fast!

I think she pulled something Thursday and I look for her or her DT to pull something again today. They have had all weekend to write frivilous motions which of course will need to be heard expartie, in chambers, and or in closed and sealed hearings...still motions on the table as well, such as the one to preclude JM from calling someone or something. I've already prepared myself for little to nothing being done in public today. You are right, she and her team do not want to hear the last verdict. They will do everything possible to avoid handing the decision over to the jury. We might get to see that stun belt yet, or another 72 hour hold on the murderer... drama queen in charge.

I don't know that it was Jodi exactly that pulled anything on Thursday. I really think there was a problem with her friend, PW. With her record, Patti is not a credible witness for Jodi and certainly not a good judge of character if she can't keep her own life straight.

Anyone think Jodi will make a speech in front of the jury, same as Steven and Samantha? I don't see Jodi letting JM get another crack at her. Only good thing is she won't be standing there for hours if she does. lol

Is there a limit to how much money Jodi would be allowed to have in her commissionary account. A limit to the amount she could spend each week?
I think cigs are about $17-18/pack here. (When I gave up many yrs ago it was $14/pack)Much of the price is tax.

She said she didn't smoke in Troy's interview.

She said she didn't smoke in Troy's interview.

No she does not. I was discussing the commissary list. I think the one I saw is out dated.
Eta Since she did mention it maybe they do allow smoking in prisons .
Sent from my SGH-T679 using Tapatalk 2

Maybe she found out that Juan would be allowed to cross... I know that would make me chicken out real fast!

True, but from what I understand, she and DB were both under subpoena to appear so I don't think her being scared of Juan would be a good enough excuse for the DT to let her walk away. It had to have been something that they found would do more harm than good. Someone upthread mentioned her past with drugs, but I don't know. I don't like to say things like that unless there's actual proof of it. There have been so many rumors about this trial for the last couple of weeks.

Somewhat amused the JAII site no longer mentions particular shelters the survivor t-shirt proceeds will donate too.

BKrLVYBCMAAVjFs.jpg:small

Someone also posted on the State vs CMJA page that criminals can't have charities. There's so many posts on that site. I can't find the link again now.

Bumping gauntlet's post for those who may not have seen it.

I hope it WASN'T a spider bite. I was bitten by a brown recluse last year. Mine necrosied (sp?). Scary. Let's see if I can get a pic up off it. This was just 2 or 3 days after.

well I don't know how to do a pic. It was ugly. Hope your doing better KCL!

Oh my thats it very scary. Isn't that one of the worst to be bitten by? I had a spider bite a few years ago. I have no idea how and when I got it. I woke up with this blistery bubble on my arm. Hot red area around. I went to my Doc and he said spider bite. Said he could tell by the hole in the middle. So happened I had an appt. with my Allergist a few days later. I had him look at it and said the same thing. Scar to this day. Nothing compared to what you went thru. Glad your ok.

I could care less what she has to pay for or whatever. Today I am praying that somehow, someway, she finds a place of awareness and does not get up there and try to trash Travis again. That she comments with truth and wisdom.

I know that is a tall task. But I just want this to be over for the Alexanders. I want this to stop being a side show and the conclusion to a horrific trial and horrible crime where they can start to put the pieces of their life back together.

I am going to bet that she takes every appeal she gets if she gets the death penalty...

So if Ms. Einstein does take the stand....JM will be able to cross? She probably can't wait to spar with him again...makes me sick!

We are sooo close to Justice for Travis, I can taste it!

Morning All! Can i squeeze in here somewhere? I've brought along a breakfast buffet. I figured we should have our bellies full so that we can stomach all the BULL S@@!##$%!! we'll be hearing today.

Attachments

• images (1) breakfast.jpg
    images (1) breakfast.jpg
    15.7 KB · Views: 14
:rockon:

Chris Hughes @cshughes
20th May 2013 from TwitLonger

High profile murderer #JodiArias got busted selling domestic violence t-shirts from prison to support Long Beach, CA women's shelter. LBWS threw JA under bus, basically saying they don't believe she was a DV victim, that they support the findings of the court, and have no arrangement or affiliation with JA at all whatsoever. They said they do appreciate donations and would like them sent to them directly, not through JA. They also asked that the nonsensical JA support site remove all references to the shelter. One more reason she needs to be terminated from society.

Howdy. Evidently after last night's wine and song....I'm still alive. Will probably miss all court action due to the fact that again....appointments scheduled in advance just happen to be on important days that I did not anticipate would be happening in May. I have a bone density at 11:00 something (just when court starts in AZ!) followed by what I'm sure will be an agonizing time in the MRI tube.

True, but from what I understand, she and DB were both under subpoena to appear so I don't think her being scared of Juan would be a good enough excuse for the DT to let her walk away. It had to have been something that they found would do more harm than good. Someone upthread mentioned her past with drugs, but I don't know. I don't like to say things like that unless there's actual proof of it. There have been so many rumors about this trial for the last couple of weeks.

PW's arrest record is on one of the threads from this weekend. She does have a past that JM could very easily challenge her credibility as a witness and her obvious lack of good judgment. GMA said PW back out of her testimony. I imagine after careful thought defense released her.

Morning All! Can i squeeze in here somewhere? I've brought along a breakfast buffet. I figured we should have our bellies full so that we can stomach all the BULL S@@!##$%!! we'll be hearing today.

Your awesome Thanks:seeya:

I think Jodi's simply going to act as if she's at a gallery opening...showing off her artwork, peddle her T-shirts, calling it charity work.

Here's Jodi's welcome song on her first day in Big Girl Prison

Welcome to the Jungle!

http://youtu.be/o1tj2zJ2Wvg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

IIRC, we have not heard from the room mates Jodi had when she lived in Mesa. Why?

i know, she talked about having so many friends, stopping to visit them etc. where are they? where's her good friend rachel?

I read a post a few days before (sorry I can't remember the poster!) with the idea that the Alexander family should conveniently not show up to hear Jodi and DB's petty statements. The lack of their attention would certainly burn Jodi to the core. What do you guys think? Would it be better for the Alexanders to stay out of the courtroom for today?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AR Sleuth