SIDEBAR #40 - Arias/Alexander forum

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 24s25 seconds agoPhoenix, AZ
In your opinion of a heterosexual male is it normal for them to view girls and boys? #jodiarias #3tvarias

Carolyn Sung ‏@CarolynSungCNN 3s4 seconds ago
Q: Is #jodiarias right or left handed? Geffner: Left

Carolyn Sung ‏@CarolynSungCNN 44s45 seconds ago
Q: Are there entries in #jodiarias journal after the murder? Geffner: Yes

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 1m1 minute agoPhoenix, AZ
Geff- Yes...we can have non exclusive that are attracted to kids and adults #jodiarias #3tvarias

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 34s35 seconds agoPhoenix, AZ
Is Jodi right or left handed?Geff- Left #jodiarias #3tvarias

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 39s39 seconds agoPhoenix, AZ
Did TA ever talk to Jodi about the molestation incident that happened to him?Geff- Yes he did #jodiarias #3tvarias

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 29s29 seconds agoPhoenix, AZ
You as an expert...don't you find this surprising she would have sex with Travis after this masturbation incident? #jodiarias #3tvarias

Carolyn Sung ‏@CarolynSungCNN 16s17 seconds ago
Q: How long can someone stay in a disassociated state of mind?

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 57s58 seconds agoPhoenix, AZ
Geff- I'm not surprised anymore. Jodi said she felt bad for TA #jodiarias #3tvarias

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 13s14 seconds agoPhoenix, AZ
Did Jodi talk about this masturbation incident prior to the psychologistGeff- No #jodiarias #3tvarias

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 23s23 seconds agoPhoenix, AZ
How may days did psychologist 1 interview Jodi?Geff- 2 daysWere notes typed?Geff- Both #jodiarias #3tvarias

Carolyn Sung ‏@CarolynSungCNN 23s23 seconds ago
Geffner: It can vary. It can be as short as 5 minutes or much longer. #jodiarias

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 41s42 seconds agoPhoenix, AZ
How long can someone stay in a disassocitive state of mindGeff- There can be extremes #jodiarias #3tvarias

Carolyn Sung ‏@CarolynSungCNN 1m1 minute ago
Q: How many days did the first female psychologist interview #jodiarias? Geffner: 2 days.

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 41s42 seconds agoPhoenix, AZ
Do people still function normally and go to work at these times?Geff- You can block things out #jodiarias #3tvarias

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 2m2 minutes agoPhoenix, AZ
How do you discriminate between the 2 tests and allow her to seperate her emotions from pre jail and jail? #jodiarias #3tvarias

Objection by Martinez. Sidebar. #jodiarias

Geff- We ask these question at least 100 of them. We ask her to go back in time on some #jodiarias #3tvarias

Juror questions are finished. Follow-up from Willmott. #jodiarias

Willmott is up #jodiarias #3tvarias

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 28s29 seconds agoPhoenix, AZ
Geff says 2 hard with 2 test over 2 years time and she's not faking to him #jodiarias #3tvarias

Carolyn Sung ‏@CarolynSungCNN 24s25 seconds ago
#jodiarias paying attention to Geffner with her chin resting on her hand.

Mike Watkiss ‏@mikewatkiss3tv 28s29 seconds ago
Lots of juror questions for Dr. Geffner-many about claim TA masturbating to child *advertiser censored*&about what JA wrote in journal after murder #3tvarias

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 57s58 seconds agoPhoenix, AZ
Geffner says no way she re wrote journals after she killed Travis or she would have added the DV #jodiarias #3tvarias

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 19s20 seconds agoPhoenix, AZ
Willmott is looking to see in the journals of the pure evil IM was mentioned in there...she called TA rude and accused her of slashing tires

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 37s37 seconds agoPhoenix, AZ
Geffner says he's seen Jodi's ring finger and it's broken #jodiarias #3tvarias

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 32s33 seconds ago
I would never "feel bad" for a pedophile let alone bad enough to sleep with them. #jodiarias (jury qs)

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 13s14 seconds ago
Also, if TA had been molested & shared that w/#jodiarias, we would have heard about it a long time ago.

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 2m2 minutes agoPhoenix, AZView translation
Geffner says JA left TA and TA kept calling her #jodiarias #3tvarias

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 47s47 seconds agoPhoenix, AZ
Geffner feels there is collaborative evidence about the masturbation such as the sex tape and what he said #jodiarias #3tvarias

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 24s24 seconds agoPhoenix, AZ
Juans bringing up learned behavior aka..the first trial and what Jodi has retained to retake these tests with more know how #jodiarias

Mike Watkiss ‏@mikewatkiss3tv 15s15 seconds ago
Atty Willmott doing follow-up questions about #jodiarias broken finger and TA's own references to having sex/12yo #3tvarias

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 30s31 seconds ago
I'd probably run over a pedophile with a car before I bought one from them. #jodiarias

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 24s24 seconds agoPhoenix, AZ
Juan brings up she learned about PTSD, what DeMarte said, Samuels said and it was a 5 month long trial! #jodiarias #3tvarias

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 31s32 seconds agoPhoenix, AZ
An exam she took that required her to answer if a gun or knife was used & she denied it! U said it was problematicGeff- It could be I said

Pasha ‏@nunyabiznezz00 48s48 seconds ago
LOLOL even some of the hodites see the writing on the wall #jodiarias

B8Uim2oCUAEWtSt.jpg

Did you watch the vid? They said the adults went inside to get the safety equipment and some boys went on the zipline while they were in there.

I just did. So tragic, sounds like he went head first into the tree. Probably didn't brake and wasn't wearing a helmet. When I went, it was very safe.

Mike Watkiss ‏@mikewatkiss3tv 2m2 minutes ago
Pros. Martinez doing follow-up questioning-pointing out #jodiarias is sole source of many allegations #jodiarias

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 2m2 minutes agoPhoenix, AZ
Juan- There's no other evidence TA masturbated except Jodi's word #jodiarias #3tvarias

Carolyn Sung ‏@CarolynSungCNN 2m2 minutes ago
Martinez asks if it's Geffner's opinion that there was physical abuse between TA and #jodiarias. Geffner: Yes.

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 50s50 seconds agoPhoenix, AZ
Juan-You believed the physical abuse took place...Geff is stalling when Juan asks again do you believe it?! #jodiarias #3tvarias

Geff says he takes issue with belief. In his opinion there was DV #jodiarias #3tvarias

Carolyn Sung ‏@CarolynSungCNN 57s57 seconds ago
Martinez: With regards to #jodiarias journal entries, it never states that TA hit her. Geffner: Yes.

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 32s32 seconds ago
If I knew a pedophile I wouldn't journal about naming my potential future spawn after them. #jodiarias

Juan- Do you know Matt M will lie for the defendant?! Geff- I don't know thatJuan- Do you know how he feels about her now?Geff- No

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 19s19 seconds agoPhoenix, AZ
Juan- No where in the journal does it says she was physically harmed it's all based on JodiGeff- YesDONE!!!! #jodiarias #3tvarias

Carolyn Sung ‏@CarolynSungCNN 10s10 seconds ago
Court resumes tomorrow at 12pm ET. #jodiarias

Martinez is done with his follow-up. #jodiarias trial is done for the day.

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 27s27 seconds agoPhoenix, AZ
Trial starts at 10am tomorrow #jodiarias #3tvarias

Thanks Bernina!!! What an exhausting day.

Bernina, you are a jewel!!

The death of Detective Flores' son has really saddened me. I was driving today doing errands before the snow and it dawned on me that the only reason I am even following the retrial is because of all of you.

I can't help but wonder why CMJA still gets to breathe when so many of us have lost friends and family who were wonderful people who deserved to live. I am thankful for all of you here. God Bless.

Thank you, Zuri. You are an amazingly kind person. Honored to count you among the best of the WS clan. God bless you, too.

Hi Zuri . Those are my feelings exactly. How can evil even be left to breathe and the good die..This hurts so bad.. Right now our own Curious is having a hard time , a young person in her family passed . Sometimes there is no justice. (((Hugs))) . Nore.

..........and another day of trial is over!

I thought the questions were pretty good. Many sound as thought they doubt CMJA's claims because no one else can back them up.

Without Travis' journals we don't even know if they ever WERE "official". Everything about this "relationship" could be all in her sick little head. So they took trips together, so what? That doesn't mean they're going steady. So she has her head in his lap in a video, big deal, people do that, and it doesn't MEAN they're going "steady".
All the things Travis "supposedly" gave her for Christmas? They were all church stuff, nothing PERSONAL. Hey, everyone gets those Book of Mormons/Triple Combinations (B of M, Doc. Cov., Pearl of Great Price) with their name embossed on them. CTR ring? Big deal, I got one of those things when I was 8 years old. Picture of the Temple? What Mormon DOESN'T have one, framed and hanging on the wall. Blah, blah, blah. Travis paid little or nothing for them, a lot of that stuff id free to members to give to non or new members. You ain't special, CMJA, it's just S.O.P. if you're a Mormon.
The Hughe's emails? It was a "Hey, you aren't going to get him to commit" but that was after she went whining to Skye. If he wasn't going to commit to Deanna, CMJA didn't have a snowballs chance in purgatory.

Maybe CMJA thought that the first LDS guy you hung out with was your spiritual mate? Like, seriously. Did she have a "Patriarchal Blessing" saying that she would meet her husband, have gobs of children, etc. etc? NO.
You've got to have one of those to get your life on the right track (ok, it's like going to a psychic for those of you who don't know what it is) and it REALLY is vague, what you're told can mean a lot of different things. It's even audio taped and printed out for you.
CMJA just didn't get with the program. She didn't even have a Tempe Recommend. She's 26/27, and she can't even go into the inner sanctum of the Temple <------MAJOR LDS looser there, folks.

Marriage material? Right. I could see Travis just saying that to flatter her ego, her HUGE ego.

Who takes 10 pounds of "beauty" gear on a hot, sweating hiking expedition? Someone who's VAIN. There's no electrical outlets on the trees, or mirrors hanging off nests out there in the boonies. And CMJA get's all bent out of shape? I would have left her at the curb.

My brother has a name for these "kind of gals". Psycho B****es from He11". He's dated maybe 2 over his lifetime. Real whack jobs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
eNeMeEe