SIDEBAR #40 - Arias/Alexander forum

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If this test material is copyrighted but allowed to be testified about in court due to the fair use doctrine (as AZL stated "over there" the other day) why doesn't JM just bring up this fair use doctrine as a basis for the judge to allow the test questions and answers to be viewed on the jumbotron? I mean, if that's what he was intending on doing. Sorry if I am out of order/OT here but it is true--JM does go all over the place and then back again. :twocents:

Goes to show the defense did EVERYTHING they could to keep from giving the info to the state. They even had their unlicensed "expert" demand JD be licensed and sign a confidentially agreement before he would give her his notes and test results. Seriously shady to me.

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 1m1 minute agoPhoenix, AZ
This statue only applies to drug and alcohol issues. Geff says attorney put that on there #jodiarias #3tvarias

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 54s54 seconds agoPhoenix, AZ
Geff thought this was an info disclosure he didn't know it was only for drug and alcohol. Which doesn't apply here #jodiarias #3tvarias

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 34s35 seconds agoPhoenix, AZ
Now we are on the letter Jodi wrote to Travis's family from jail #Jodiarias #3tvarias

Cathy ‏@courtchatter 1m1 minute ago
Haha, ok here's the thing. Geffner just tried to cite a federal statute that he had wrong. #jodiarias

Robyn ‏@robyns323 2m2 minutes ago
The federal statute Geff was referring to only applies to drugs and alcohol. A lawyer he is not. Now backpedaling. #JodiArias

Carolyn Sung ‏@CarolynSungCNN 1m1 minute ago
Martinez is done. Judge calls for re-direct. Counsel goes up for side bar. #jodiarias

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 2m2 minutes agoPhoenix, AZ
Juan asks if Geff looked at the ME report. He asks if he knew the letter was written on TA's birthday...Geff didn't know that. #jodiarias

Carolyn Sung ‏@CarolynSungCNN 2m2 minutes ago
Judge calls 10 minute recess. #jodiarias

M ‏@EmsterChic 39s39 seconds ago
Still camera showed up after lunch. Will be seeing pics from #jodiarias trial soon.

I *think* we lost a few of the court tweeters during the lunch break.

If I were on the jury, a DT witness not wanting to release test results would set my hinky meter off!

I wonder if the defense will keep Dr. G up on the stand for the rest of the day?:gaah:

Carolyn Sung ‏@CarolynSungCNN 33s34 seconds ago
Maria and #Jodiarias are talking during recess. Willmott is getting ready for re-direct.

I don't know if I can handle 6 more hours of this..........
ha-smiley.gif

Carolyn Sung ‏@CarolynSungCNN 40s40 seconds ago
Jury brought in. WIllmott begins. #jodiarias

Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer 23s23 seconds ago
Jennifer Willmott begins re-direct examination of psychologist Bob Geffner. #jodiarias

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 1m1 minute ago
We had a recess sorry

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 36s36 seconds agoPhoenix, AZ
Jen is on re direct-Geffner says Juan was able to copy questions and answers from DeMarte and it's a serious issue #jodiarias #3tvarias

MC Superior Court ‏@courtpio 37s38 seconds ago
State v #JodiArias trial has resumed.

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 1m1 minute agoPhoenix, AZ
We are talking about Travis denying ownership of the *advertiser censored* on the Bishops computer. Jen says Geff wasn't allowed to tell the whole story

Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer 54s55 seconds ago
Willmott returns to the "whole story" of the *advertiser censored* on the bishop's computer. Geffner says he was not allowed to finish. Now what?

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 25s26 seconds agoPhoenix, AZ
We have a sidebar #jodiarias #3tvarias

Grrrrrr...............where's the "Thanks" button?

Tammy Rose ‏@News20Chopper 1m1 minute ago
White noise gone from the courtroom but not from my head. #JodiArias

Tammy Rose ‏@News20Chopper 49s50 seconds ago
Jen Willmott speaking softly. And another sidebar. #JodiArias

Jeffrey Evan Gold ‏@jeffgoldesq 50s51 seconds ago
#JodiArias Dr Richard Geffner is now on re-direct by Jen Willmott and so that looks end of the day will be the end of Dr G's testimony.

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 57s58 seconds agoPhoenix, AZ
Wit #1 said-- Travis denied it but it was his screen name He starts to break down about the photo's ....Juan objects, sidebar #jodiarias

Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer 1m1 minute ago
Willmott/Geffner say that Martinez selected what to show the jury in the passage about the *advertiser censored*. Martinez objects. Sidebar.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Garc