SIDEBAR #40 - Arias/Alexander forum

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I *think* we lost a few of the court tweeters during the lunch break.

I hope someone let's Arias know that she's NOT as important and "newsworthy" as she seem to think she is. She's crying no media, well good news Jodi. The media could care less about you

I hope someone let's Arias know that she's NOT as important and "newsworthy" as she seem to think she is. She's crying no media, well good news Jodi. The media could care less about you

Bawahahahaha!!!! CMJA was pre-empted by the Superbowl! Lol!

Bet she's crying inside!

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 36s36 seconds ago
Geffner thinks Juan is a DJ and is mixing two psychological tests together. #Crossfade #45RPM #JodiArias

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 56s56 seconds agoPhoenix, AZ
Test 1- she says "very much" for upset- pre-jail Test 2- she says "little" for upset regarding murder and choking #jodiarias #3tvarias

Tammy Rose ‏@News20Chopper 32s33 seconds ago
#JodiArias gives different answers to same questions. Dr. Geffner tries to explain why.

So in conclusion:

When it was Ninjas she was "very" upset and once she "finally admitted to herself" that she murdered Travis she was a "little" upset. Jurors, take note.

Carolyn Sung ‏@CarolynSungCNN 32s32 seconds ago
A few more exhibits admitted by Willmott. Notes from psychologist. #jodiarias

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 14s14 seconds agoPhoenix, AZ
Psychologist #1- Notes says TA was on knees, Mbting, to young boys pictures on bed....#jodiarias #3tvarias

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 24s24 seconds agoPhoenix, AZ
Handwritten notes says pictures not internet...7 year old boys #jodiarias #3tvarias

Carolyn Sung ‏@CarolynSungCNN 17s17 seconds ago
Notes describe day #jodiarias walked in on TA with pictures of young boys. #jodiarias

Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer 32s32 seconds ago
Now Willmott goes to #jodiarias statements of Alexander masturbating to photos of young boys. Nothing in notes about photos on the internet.

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 20s21 seconds agoPhoenix, AZ
The letter from #Jodiarias to TA's familyWillmott says Jodi gave up that story and admitted she was the one that killed Travis

Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer 16s17 seconds ago
Willmott asks did #Jodiarias disavow the ninja story and confess she killed Alexander? Yes. Why did she make it up? Objection. Sidebar.

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 20s21 seconds agoPhoenix, AZ
Psychological Evaluation- The expert talks about why Jodi made up the storyJuan wants an approach- sidebar #jodiarias #3tvarias

Cathy ‏@courtchatter 47s48 seconds ago
I remind everyone that "witness #1" posted on FB that he NEVER witnessed TA being physical with a woman. http://www.courtchatter.com/2015/01/jodi-arias-more-lies-exposed-from.html … #jodiarias

Ssh! I'm a juror ‏@sneakyjuror 1m1 minute ago
Lol. Willmott left the exhibit up on the overhead and Juan swiped it on his way up to the sidebar. #jodiarias

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 1m1 minute agoPhoenix, AZ
As #Jodiarias looked back at the night she was trying to put things together, she couldn't reconcile she did it and made a different story

Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer 58s58 seconds ago
Willmott reads from notes: #jodiarias hazy at first at what she did, would not reconcile it to herself. Made up stories.

Carolyn Sung ‏@CarolynSungCNN 34s34 seconds ago
Notes from psychologist say #jodiarias lied about TA death and made up stories because she couldn't reconcile she did it.

Notes from psychologist say #jodiarias lied about TA death and made up stories because she couldn't reconcile she did it.

More like she couldn't get away with what she did

The lack of the "Thanks" button is killing me! That's what I do during recess and breaks, read and click!:scared:

:blushing: my thanks button just came back too.............

The lack of the "Thanks" button is killing me! That's what I do during recess and breaks, read and click!:scared:

Mine is back, but it won't let me thank 1/2 the posts I want to! I get so sick of refreshing, then it takes forever to get back to the posts...So If I don't thank any of the posts, it's not because I didn't want to!

This is like a washing machine stuck on the wash cycle and the same old dirty underwear keeps resurfacing as the agitator keeps agitating...

Willmott says the alleged finger incident was reported by DeMarte after the master incident and that's Jan 22nd. #Jodiarias #3tvarias
Jen's Trial Diaries
‏@TrialDiariesJ
2m2 minutes agoPhoenix, AZ

Geffner says he did mess up on a date in Feb. regarding the alleged finger breaking #jodiarias #3tvarias

Willmott says does the date matter if the finger gets broken? If she's being kicked? #jodiarias #3tvarias

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 47s47 seconds agoPhoenix, AZ
We are in a journal and WIllmott is having Geff describe what "nothing noteworthy" means #jodiarias #3tvarias

Geff says he's interviewed Jodi and looked at records as to what this means.... It's the Laws of Attraction #jodiarias #3tvarias

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 32s32 seconds agoPhoenix, AZ
Geff says the Laws of Attraction is consistent in #Jodiarias journals #3tvarias

Cathy ‏@courtchatter 38s39 seconds ago
#jodiarias Jan 24, 2008 journal page referred to in court.

B8T321ACQAIPhhH.png

Tammy Rose ‏@News20Chopper 58s59 seconds ago
#JodiArias writes about getting fired from Mimi's cafe but doesn't write about breaking her finger.

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 45s46 seconds agoPhoenix, AZ
Willmott is saying Jodi could have burned her journals if they were going to hurt her #jodiarias #3tvarias

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 47s48 seconds ago
Law of Attraction is back to being the star of The #JodiArias courtroom. I think I can, I think I can, I think I can... - @kinseyschofield

The 13th Juror MD ‏@The13thJurorMD 1m1 minute agoPhoenix, AZ
@trialdiariesJ @StabbysPencil Willmott still w/Dr. G. Taking bets on Juror questions. I say less than 3, IF any. #Jodiarias

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 49s50 seconds agoPhoenix, AZ
Geffner is saying the child custody case he worked on had a bad judge and the judge was forced to retire #jodiarias #3tvarias

Kathy Monkman ‏@katiecoolady 2m2 minutes ago
@WildAboutTrial @kinseyschofield aka The Law of Distraction #jodiarias

Tammy Rose ‏@News20Chopper 1m1 minute ago
Now we are sidetracked once again with Dr. Geffner explaining why he was criticized in another case. #JodiArias

Willmott going over a diff case Geffner testified in. This case was talked about when Geffner first took the stand weeks ago. #jodiarias

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ClueCrusader