SIDEBAR #41 - Arias/Alexander forum

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, I must write fast. Yesterday I tried to come in. Computer said WHOA do you want to go there?
I started getting spam pages. It wont stop. Said I have a virus. Computer scan from McAfee said NO! at any rate this is not functioning right. I wont spend money on it, I hate this computer. are all sorts of popups.I'm betting I don't have a virus but there. This is a very old one, didn't realize it but I know better now. :loveyou:

Try Norton!!!!!!! McAfee did nothing but cause me headaches!!!!! Grrrrrrrrrrr!

One wee question please:
Did Travis at any stage of their "relationship" willingly give her the passwords to his various accounts?
She openly mentions that she had access on different occasions. This makes me think that maybe he did give her access to at least some. Because if she "stole" them would she be talking so openly about it?

Everytime I hear of her having his passwords, I always wonder if she'd installed a keystroke logger on his computer. It's easily done and the data is immediately available online to the user. Although we didn't hear about it in evidence...either because it wasn't there or, as with other evidence - it was deemed too prejudicial to the defendant :thinking:
It fits right up there with her stalking, spying, controlling manipulative ways, imo.

http://searchmidmarketsecurity.techtarget.com/definition/keylogger

The keylogger program records each keystroke the user types and uploads the information over the Internet periodically to whoever installed the program.

Although keylogger programs are promoted for benign purposes like allowing parents to monitor their children's whereabouts on the Internet, most privacy advocates agree that the potential for abuse is so great that legislation should be enacted to clearly make the unauthorized use of keyloggers a criminal offense.

One wee question please:
Did Travis at any stage of their "relationship" willingly give her the passwords to his various accounts?
She openly mentions that she had access on different occasions. This makes me think that maybe he did give her access to at least some. Because if she "stole" them would she be talking so openly about it?

In one of his (I assume) instant messages with another friend (Facebook, My Space, or Instant Messenger?), he talks about having to change his passwords because she keeps figuring them out, and getting signed out of his accounts when she gets on them. It makes perfect sense. I and several other people had passwords for several Facebook accounts for a game called Vampire Wars on Facebook, so we could use several different "vampires" for "clan attacks" around the clock, with multiple browsers. If someone signed into the account while you were on, you'd get booted off the account. Sometimes a player from an opposing "clan" would infiltrate (we called them spies, lol) and figure out one of the passwords, and we'd play he77 trying to get the compromised account secured again.

Social media sites were't all that secure until the last few years. And you didn't have to be a genius hacker to get into someone's account.

Travis might have given one or 2 of them to her........who knows. Without his journals, CMJA can make up anything she wants until something comes forward to discredit her.

Ok. That would explain how she got them. Makes sense.

Still makes me wonder (yes, just like about everything else) why she spoke so freely about it.

Because... if she does portray it in a way that he gave her his passwords by his own free will... and lets her clean his house, hence her having access to all his physical stuff as well... how can she complain about him being so private and shutting her out?

Really. What does this woman expect from "a partner"?

The letter to Travis' family after she murdered him spoke the most to me and if I were on the jury, this would seal her fate, IMO.

Yeah that was another jaw dropping moment. Certainly not the words of a suffering victim of DV or PTSD. It clearly shows her real lack of moral compass and extreme arrogance. What pain she inflicts with no hesistation. Hopefully her paper inventory will be severely curtailed.

I think Paul is a very good writer but have to agree that with a subject as serious as this vicious murder, followed by such a long wait for trial only to have distraction after distraction....really, there is so much going on there that the facts alone are sufficient without the flowery interpretation. But, in the event the writer feels the need to be descriptive, he should be aware that there is not and never has been an "aroma" of manipulation anywhere in this case--not from the defendant or her attorneys, not even from her witnesses. It is actually an overpowering, unmistakeable, putrid stench.

I think Paul is a very good writer but have to agree that with a subject as serious as this vicious murder, followed by such a long wait for trial only to have distraction after distraction....really, there is so much going on there that the facts alone are sufficient without the flowery interpretation. But, in the event the writer feels the need to be descriptive, he should be aware that there is not and never has been an "aroma" of manipulation anywhere in this case--not from the defendant or her attorneys, not even from her witnesses. It is actually an overpowering, unmistakeable, putrid stench.

Mr. Sanders writes books. He is not a journalist. I disagree that he gives a flowery interpretation. Make no mistake. He wants there to be a DP in this case and he wanted a DP in the DeVault case. I do not think he needed to use the word stench. All of his writings will be a part of his book when he is finished and aroma of manipulation sounds just right. I am sure the word stench will be used as a descriptive term for when Travis's body was found. No need to overdo it.

Imaginary conversation between 'intimate' inmates, overheard in Courthouse holding cell...

Gabrielle: That's not a magic stun belt.

JA: No, but there's magic in it.

One wee question please:
She say this because he is not here to call her a liar, just like most of the stuff she has said on the stand and to investigators.

Thank you! My mother in law eats black licorice a lot and I send it to her. :(.
I won't do it anymore and I will let her know.

Thanks so much for the article. I sent it to a friend who has had a lot of health issues lately and she eats all kinds of licorice! I hope this will solve her problem or lead her to some sort of solution.

Thanks so much for the article. I sent it to a friend who has had a lot of health issues lately and she eats all kinds of licorice! I hope this will solve her problem or lead her to some sort of solution.
Missed it. What's the deal about health and Black Licorice? Good or bad for you??

I have to say that I'm more than surprised that Darryl Brewer confessed these things after what appeared to be him totally supporting the killer when he was on the stand. Did he finally wake up, or did he just fear her so much at that time that he was afraid to tell the truth about her.

I have to wonder if Brewere saw that pic of a penis and recognized it as his own. Those hands holding it were Brewers not Travis's and I don't understand why Juan didn't bring that out in court. Jodi took that pic with her phone or her camera and sent it to TA's phone when she had access to it, then sent it to herself and deleated it from TA's phone so he wouldn't know it. This women is unbelievable and I think Brewer knew it after that came out. Maybe he is ashamed of himself. He should be.

Missed it. What's the deal about health and Black Licorice? Good or bad for you??
Hi Linas. See post 750 by Yes or No, posted this morning at 8:12 AM. Too much black licorice causes poisoning and drops your potassium. Mimics a heart attack and can kill you. Who knew?

Bernina ~ what did you say cha cha's user name was over in JA insane asylum forum?
I know I saw that you posted one day... TIA :loveyou:

Hey SIDEBAR!!!!

I'm going on an adventure tomorrow to find panels for a round pen!!! Calls just aren't making it happen, some employees don't know the difference between a utility panel and a livestock,:gaah:eek:r even locate panels I had personally gone in and priced over a week ago........so I am on a QUEST!!!

If someone can pick up the tweets tomorrow morning, I'd be ever so appreciative!!!!

Hopefully, I won't be gone for long.........famous last words!

2 links for Twitter I've been using:

https://twitter.com/hardtruth4real/lists/jodi-arias-trial-live

https://twitter.com/starknightz/lists/arias-m1-trial-reporting

:loveyou:

Hey SIDEBAR!!!!

I'm going on an adventure tomorrow to find panels for a round pen!!! Calls just aren't making it happen, some employees don't know the difference between a utility panel and a livestock,:gaah:eek:r even locate panels I had personally gone in and priced over a week ago........so I am on a QUEST!!!

If someone can pick up the tweets tomorrow morning, I'd be ever so appreciative!!!!

Hopefully, I won't be gone for long.........famous last words!

2 links for Twitter I've been using:

https://twitter.com/hardtruth4real/lists/jodi-arias-trial-live

https://twitter.com/starknightz/lists/arias-m1-trial-reporting

:loveyou:

YESorNO is very good at this ~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors